• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beavis and Butthead vs 500 Caterpie

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Round 1:

Beavis and Butt-Head are going to an ACDC concert, and on the way there they head through a forest, and the path is blocked entirely by 500 Caterpie, which quickly surround them. Luckily they both brought crowbars.

Speed is equalized, and they're both in character but willing to kill. The surrounding hordes of caterpie have a 5m radius as the starting distance.

Round 2:

Replace the Caterpies with Weedle.

All caterpies begin using random moves, including a few female ones that use attract, Beavis and Butthead beat each other to death with an adoring audience 500 strong.

Totally screwed up their moveset, sorry. I tend to think of Pokémon in terms of everything they can learn after they're fully evolved.

Caterpies still win via 500 stringshots and a sheer numbers beatdown, even if they have 1/6 the AP.

You're fine my dude.

They don't have 1/6th of the AP.

Butt-Head tanked a hit from a bus. I made a calc blog that people can use as a reference for common feats in fiction, and I have a whole section dedicated to KE for vehicles. The lowest end that assumes the bus is travelling 25 mph is roughly 666,000 joules.

Beavis survived being slammed into a wall hard enough toleave a crater in the shape of his body. The lower end of that feat assuming fragmentation is barely below 1,600,000 joules. Beavis took this without a scratch.

Note that Beavis and Butt-Head are capable of brutally harming and drawing blood from each other on the regular.

The feat Caterpie scales to is 29,400 joules.

Basically anybody who is capable of leaving a sizeable hole in a wall is already dozens of times stronger than Caterpie. That's why I made it five hundred Caterpie and not five.

I thought we used the 1000m result. And I only saw the hit by a bus feat, my bad. Anyways, I still think that with the amount of string they'd be getting covered with Beavis and Butthead would struggle to even get a hit off on the caterpies and would be whittled down over time.

Back