• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beavis and Butt-Head try to score with your favorite female character

MistaClean

VS Battles
Image Helper
Beavis and Butt-Head in their ongoing quest to score (aka have sex), have bumped into your character, the duo have now focused their attention on your character and attempts to score with them via Flirting or otherwise. Your character doesn't know that the duo are underage, just short.

The matter of her being only 17 aside, I imagine she'd be creeped out & run away, or summon something if they persist; I doubt Beavis & Butthead fit her definition of "Dream boys".
Which summon is best for getting rid of annoying adolescent andromorphs, I dunno.

Princess Peach?
Politely declines their advances. Might brutally anihillate them if they persist, especially given how she can be more confrontational in games like SMRPG & the Mario Party games & such.

Rayne spits out some oneliners and sass and then beats them up once they don't just go away.

On the other hand The Kanker Sisters might actually ******* do it, because they're a bunch of freaks and oh dear god that's terrible I don't wanna think about what happens after that.

Last edited:
Back