• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beatrice Speed Rating Reasoning Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't currently have the scan and can get it if needed but Beatrice in her Briah was stated to be faster than the speed of lightning.

Malie 2017-07-01 18-16-22-36
This One?

But there are alot of Statements and feats about Cain Faster like a Real Lighting and more because the Briah of Beatrice, and in Kei Route, a lot of Statements and feats about her

This would just justify her being faster than lightning itself, which is good. I can link this on to her page then with it.

Also somewhat-off topic Drel, but the lifting strength upgrade that you put? That actually applies to other characters comparable to Wilhelm (Kei, Beatrice, Rusalka, i guess Ren and Shirou?) or stronger than him (Three Commanders, Reinhard, Methuselah probably, Cain, and i suppose Mercury's Sensory).

Not to Shirou. Wilhelm said himself that Shirou was no match for Wilhelm in the physical realm.

The Three Commanders definitely, Rusalka I'm not too sure for. Cain, yes. Methuselah probably can as well. Reinhard definitely, Mercury I guess as well. Kei and Beatrice I would doubt since it's been said that he's a top tier in the strength department and Kei already said that Ren's strength surpassed her own iirc. I also think in his fight with Shirou, Wilhelm said that the only people that can match his strength were Cain and Machina.

Yeah, i actually had the same thoughts on that one more or less. Well i suppose the Top tiers can have it then there, yes.

Anyways, Extreme was good to provide the scan for the lightning statement so i added to her Beatrice's page.

Thanks. Cause Red's been kind of bugging me on Discord (no offense to him at all, just saying) about other feats done in DI which may give more upgrades to at least this part of Masada's VN's.

lol I see. Yeah I'll bring them when I can and if I remember them (will have to go through fights again for tournaments on an app I use).

Also, this is off topic but saves me having to open another thread, what would we put in for Reinhard's presence? Like his spiritrual presence literally just flattened Kei and Ren along with screwing up the surroundings big time. Would something go in the powers and abilities for something like that or nah?

Not sure how to put that, honestly. Though then again, it is good at least note that he he did at just 2 swastika's opened during the main storyline when he was far from his peak. Still dk how to put that at least...

Hmm. Well, it was worth asking at least. Saved me the trouble of opening a whole new thread for the same answer lol

Yeah.

Well anyways if you have any major feats that worth upgrading the DI cast, it's probably good to compile them up as there's also one for KKK that MAY or MAY NOT also upgrade them to Tier 6 through this feat here. If you read through the comments of mines, you'll know why it may scale though or something idek.

Haven't kept track of it other than knowing it's legit from my talks of it in the past with Trexalfa and EvilMegaCookie.

I gotcha.

Yeah, I'll keep collecting them when I see them, mainly the big ones but if I come across things like lifting strength like with Wilhelm, which is pretty minor, I'll bring those up too when I get around to it. Summer classes in college are not fun.

Yes. The thing is that while KKK has a chance of getting it as this was done with the Tenmas prior to using Taiji (Though idk the validation of if the main cast, like Soujirou Mibu and Keishirou Kyougetsu, fighting them and taking their attacks truly scale or not so that'll be a tough one), is also a matter of if DI even scales cause the only reason they were able to be even likely Mountain, AFAIK, is because of there being an explicit statement saying that Keishirou (who i call as "Keishi") is far weaker than Wilhelm. IDK if we can scale back from KKK to DI through that alone when, AFAIK, most of the DC/AP feats in DI there are all Tier 7 of that range.

I may have to make a thread about that later. Not the upgrade, but the ratings of the Commanders as even they are only Tier 7 for the most part. Only reason they're even Tier 6 is due to some "million times stronger than regular LDO" thing that's more than likely contradicted by how she can fight and eventually harm her superior. Or the fact that Ren can trade blows with Machina. Or especially one of Bey vs Schreiber...yeah, there's definitely a problem with that, tbqh. Sorry for the long comment, but this has personally been one of the few things i've been concerned about with this verse.

Anyways, i'll look forward to seeing whatever may be good to have for their pages then aside all the above.

@Cross damn , so if that calc get accepted all of KKK cast will get upgraded...apart from Sakuya Kyougetsu >_>

I get ya. Yeah, that scaling from Kaishirou to Wilhelm is what makes him mountain. If we can get that higher, I ain't gonna complain.

Well tbf, i felt like Beatrice and Eleonore was a complete PIS fight. Beatrice should have had no chance in hell to do something like that. As for Ren vs Machina, it's more believable since Ren wasn't hanging with Machina all that well, and even still, his physical strength is above most the LDO, like Kei and probably Beatrice too.

Yup. Actually requested a while back when i was like "Huh, what would vapeporizing a country like Japan yield at?" and so...this is what came out of it. ^^;

Thing is, i recall reading some text from the Spacebattles commute of Shinza that showcases the Tenma's powers of this magnitude along with mountain range busting. Problem is that i can't recall if Soujirou and Shiori, as well as everyone but Sakuya and...i guess Rindou(?), survived a whole lot of it. Which is why all of them are of the same class as most of DI's cast.

@Crossverse i assume you are talking about their first encounter with Tenma Akuro and Tenma Morei? if that so then , the KKK cast was doing ok (Tenma Akuro was getting trolled by Shiori and Tenma Morei was getting bodied by Yakou...) until both of those got enough of that shit and decided to unleash their Taikyoku on them

Indeed. ALRF did mention of reading KKK, so maybe he can give some input/clarification about it? Possibly even Trex and EMC. But i do know that small country vaporization is legit from both their words and reading the text of the fight.

@ALRF: Ah so they can scale to it then? Got'cha.

It's a pretty big upgrade, so a new thread about it will have to be made due later then. KKK cast is fine, it's whether DI also gets it due to the "Keishi<Wilhelm" is acceptable enough. If DI also gets that scaling, then...oh dear, there goes most of Tier 6 then. ^^;

I have a friend who also read it but he hasn't read it in awhile. Plus he's going through shit like Silverio, Zero Infinity and other shit rn so I can't bother him about KKK yet.

@Cross

Yeah the Eastern Expedition team can scale to the Tenma without their Taikyoku.

Reizen can also scale from them.

the only one who doesn't is Sakuya and possibly Rindou.

@ALRF: Very well, that sounds very reassuring along with those like Reizen.

Anyways we've gotten more or less out of topic here, which is fine, since the main purpose of this thread has been made and done so i'mma go ahead and close this up if none do not mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back