• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
This CRT will be split into two parts, so I get the time to link the panels for the second part

Part I [A-M]

Asta
Fusionism: Via Devil Union
  • Agrees: 5
  • Disagrees: 0
Information Analysis: (With ki, Asta is able to read his opponent's true intentions or state of mind)
  • Agrees: 4
  • Disagrees: 1
Pain Tolerance: (Asta can fight despite having his arms entirely crushed or having his drawback of the Demon form, which induces incredible pain to his bones and muscles)
Reactive Power Level: (Grew stronger during his fight against Vetto. From barely being able to scratch him to being able to make him bleed and even stab him)
  • Agrees: 7
Magical Regeneration Negation: (As seen against Vetto, Zagred, Dante and Naamah).
The potency varies depending on the amount of Anti-Magic he uses, his regular swords would be Low-Mid (scaling to Vetto), High-Mid with Black Divider (Scaling to Zagred), and High-Mid with Devil's Bargain (Scaling to Dante)
  • Agrees: 6
Resistance to Heat Manipulation: (By coating his body with Anti-Magic, Asta can create a technique akin to Mana Skin and resist the intense heat from the Grand Magic region)
Size Manipulation: (Can increase the size of his sword)
Supernatural Willpower: (Can fight and swing his swords despite having his arms crushed. Exceeds his own limits at will and gain various power ups by doing so)
Binding Magic Users
Magic Nullification: (Binding Magic prevents the opponent from using Magic)
Dante
Black Hole Creation: (Can create Black Holes out of sheer Gravity)
Regeneration: (High-Mid; Regenerated from Jack's Lunatic Slash)
Transformation: (His body gradually transforms the more percentage of Devil Power he uses. Can also transform his body with Body Magic)
Dorothy
Death Manipulation: (Prolonged period in the Glamour World will lead to death)
Memory Manipulation: (Can manifest objects and people from the memories of her target.)

Mind Manipulation: (Can lock her mind so that her opponents can induce her to think of something and manifest it)

Spatial Manipulation: (Created the Glamour World)
Subjective Reality: (Dorothy is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in her imagination and dreams. She can create a replica of anyone she thinks of and they will act the way she sees them)
Julius
Regeneration Negation: (Patry treated his wound as unhealable. Even with Fana's Phoenix Robe, it took many days for him to completely heal)
Magic Resistance Negation: (Casted a spell on the Ancient Demon, despite the latter being able to repel magic spells)
  • Disagrees: 2
Licht
Resistance to Precognition and Extrasensory Perception: (Asta couldn't track him)
  • Agrees: 7 (2 on ESP)
  • Disagrees: 2 (2 on Precog)
Stealth Mastery: (Melted with the environment. Even Yuno couldn't sense him)
Luck
Intangibility with Ceranos: (Transforms his body into a spear of lightning)
Supernatural Willpower: (Can exceed his own limits at will and gain various power ups by doing so)
Mana Skin users
Resistance to Sleep Manipulation: (Leopold resisted Fragil's Snow Magic, which puts people to sleep)
Mana Zone users
Higher Resistance to Sleep and Heat Manipulation: (Mana Zone surpasses Mana Skin)

Platform Creation: (Can freely walk through the air)
Mereoleona
Non-Physical Interaction: (Punched a fire ball and sent it on fire [I know, it's crazy])
Part II [N-Z]
Noelle
Supernatural Willpower: (Can exceed her own limits at will and gain various power ups by doing so)

Vanessa
Probability Manipulation (Can bring the desired outcome against all odds. Making unlikely events like opponents missing a stationary target despite using large AoE attacks)
Vanica
All abilities from Curse Magic spells (All curses originate from Megicula)
She would gain Life-Force Absorption and Age Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (Ash Curse Magic), Death Manipulation (Acier's Curse), Soul Manipulation (Charlotte's Curse)

Yami
Enhanced Senses and Information Analysis: (Scaling to Asta)

Power Nullification: (Can erase spells with his black moon)
Supernatural Willpower: (Can exceed his own limits at will and gain various power ups by doing so)
Yuno:
Reactive Power Level (Adapted to Licht's Speed)
Resistance to Power Nullification (Unaffected by Asta's passive Anti-Magic. Resisted Zenon's Spatial Domination)
Zagred
Immortality: (Type 8, as long as his heart is intact)
Law Manipulation: (With Word Soul Magic, nearly everything he says comes into reality)
  • Disagrees: 7
Matter Manipulation: (Can create and manipulate matter)

Last edited:
Fusionism: Via Devil Union
agree
Information Analysis: (With ki, Asta is able to read his opponent's true intentions or state of mind)
this should probably be "Extrasensory Perception".
  • Power Reading: Can be used to read the energy of the opponent, to see if they are a threat or not.
Pain Tolerance: (Probably the most obvious one, he can fight despite having his arms entirely crushed or having his drawback of the Demon form, which induces incredible pain to his bones and muscles)
It can be taken resistance to pain manipulation.
Reactive Power Level: (Grew stronger during his fight against Vetto. From barely being able to scratch him to being able to make him bleed and even stab him)
agree
Magical Regeneration Negation: (As seen against Dante and Zagred)
yeah, if we start from Dante's regeneration, it should be "regeneration negation mid level". (If high-mid is accepted for the dante, high-mid can be written.)
Resistance to Heat Manipulation: (By coating his body with Anti-Magic, Asta can create a technique akin to Mana Skin and resist the intense heat from the Grand Magic region)
Agree
this was on Asta's profile
Size Manipulation: (Can increase the Size of his sword)
Can you throw the scan for that, I can't remember exactly.
agree
It's a bit like Sealing but I will accept it and not force it
Black Hole Creation: (Can create Black Holes via sheer Gravity)
absolutely agree
seems fine
Transformation: (His body gradually transforms the more percentage of Devil Power he uses. Can also transform his body with Body Magic)
I guess transformation is specified here differently and body magic is the body control hax
Unholy Manipulation (Dante lets the power of a demon flow within him to transform into one)
The reason they say they're going to die here is because once they're asleep, they can't get up forever. More like sleep manipulation
agree
okay, agree
Actually she does not create it, I do not know how to explain it, it can control everything in the World, but the World itself is not created by her, and wouldn't it be a bit too extreme to think that her constitutes something that is universal in range?
Subjective Reality: (Dorothy is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in her imagination and dreams. She can create a replica of anyone she thinks of and they will act the way she sees them)
%85 agree
Agree
Magic Resistance Negation: (Casted a spell on the Ancient Demon, despite the latter being able to repel magic spells)
I could not see it on the scan.
Resistance to Precognition and Extrasensory Perception: (Asta couldn't track him)
it's just a speedblitz, not precognition but Licht may have somehow manipulated the mana and made Yuno, not sense his magic. resistance to Extrasensory Perception seems fine.
agree
seems fine
Resistance to Sleep Manipulation: (Leopold resisted Fragil's Snow Magic, which puts people to sleep)
''his senses are sharp?'' This may vary depending on the character's training. May not be added for all but I agree for some characters.
Higher Resistance to Sleep and Heat Manipulation: (Mana Zone surpasses Mana Skin)
with mana skin, characters profiles written has a resistance to heat, I guess it can be written as higher with mana zone instead.
this is true flight
  • True flight - Ability of the character to move freely above the ground (gaseous medium or vacuum) for a long time.
Non-Physical Interaction: (Punched a fire ball and sent it on fire [I know, it's crazy])
I think they are normal fire rather than fire fused with spirit. Disagree
Supernatural Willpower: (Can exceed her own limits at will and gain various power ups by doing so)
agree
Probability Manipulation (Can bring the desired outcome against all odds. Making unlikely events like opponents missing a stationary target despite using large AoE attacks)
seems fine to me
All abilities from Curse Spells (All curses originate from Megicula)
She would gain Absorption, Age Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (Ash Curse Magic), Death Manipulation (Acier's Curse), Soul Manipulation (Charlotte's Curse)/
I agree but I wish you sent the scans
Enhanced Senses and Information Analysis: (Scaling to Asta)
I gave the answer to this above, also there is no need for Enhanced Senses, it was written on his profile specifically for Ki or Extrasensory preception
%100 agree
Don't Yami have these instead of this hax? (it can actually be written next to these.)
Extrasensory Perception, Accelerated Development (Constantly keeps learning new things and breaks his own limits during every battle
agree
Resistance to Power Null (Unaffected by Asta's passive Anti-Magic. Resisted Zenon's Spatial Domination)
well,I'm not sure about that but I won't say disagree or agree
agree
Immortality: (Type 8, as long as his heart is intact)
seems fine
Law Manipulation: (With Word Soul Magic, nearly everything he says comes into reality)
makes sense to me but ''possibly'' (because it can also reality warping too)
Matter Manipulation: (Can create and manipulate matter)
agree

Last edited:
It should be taken as resistance to pain manipulation.
Pain Tolerance and Resistance to pain Manipulation are the same thing so I'll take that as an agreement.
This was on Asta's profile.
My bad
Can you throw the scan for that, I can't remember exactly
The reason they say they're going to die here is because once they're asleep, they can't get up forever. More like sleep manipulation
I can agree with that
Actually she does not create it, I do not know how to explain it, it can control everything in the World, but the World itself is not created by her, and wouldn't it be a bit too extreme to think that her constitutes something that is universal in range?
Actually she does
I could not see it on the scan.
In the second scan, Julius states the Ancient Demon repels magic. In the first one, he casted a spell on that same ancient demon
it's just a speedblitz, not precognition but Licht may have somehow manipulated the mana and made Yuno, not sense his magic. resistance to Extrasensory Perception seems fine.
Asta said his speed wasn't the problem. Also Asta can still track the ki of attacks and mage that blitzes him so it's not just a speed blitz
''his senses are sharp?'' This may vary depending on the character's training. May not be added for all but I agree for some characters.
Well, Leopold learnt Mana Skin just a few days prior to this but sure.
I think they are normal fire rather than fire fused with spirit. Disagree
Normal humans can't punch fire and sent it back though. Not only that, she also sent the fireball in fire
She did the same to water, light and darkness
Don't Yami have these instead of this hax? (it can actually be written next to these.)
He can still have both

Pain Tolerance and Resistance to pain Manipulation are the same thing so I'll take that as an agreement.
yeah
interesting but okay, ı agree with spatial manipulation
In the second scan, Julius states the Ancient Demon repels magic. In the first one, he casted a spell on that same ancient demon
Couldn't Ancient Devil have made this magic negation after Asta attacked? Because Julius says after Asta attacked. and also this both of them were able to cast a spell at first.
Asta said his speed wasn't the problem. Also Asta can still track the ki of attacks and mage that blitzes him so it's not just a speed blitz
ı understand, if there is such a situation okay agree for this too
Normal humans can't punch fire and sent it back though. Not only that, she also sent the fireball in fire
She did the same to water, light and darkness
With Non-Physical Interaction hax's, I have never seen one of the four elements punch and sent back, for now I'll follow
He can still have both
yes i am not against it

Last edited:
Neither of these are mind or memory manipulation she isnt manipulating the mind or memory of anyone. second one she is just setting her mind on something.
upernatural Willpower: (Can exceed his own limits at will and gain various power ups by doing so)
This isnt supernatural willpower, its just accelerated development, so everyone that gets this for that reason simply shouldnt.
This is just pocket reality manipulation.
The reason they repel magic spells is explained in that panel they are made of massive amounts of mana, this just means that Julius at his prime has more mana and even then this weakened form of his it barely worked.
He was too fast and Asta's precog is via ki and energy, its not true precog, resistance to ESP is fine though as it is explained.
This is specific to fire so it should be limited.
idk how this is reactive power level, it doesnt state he got faster just that he adapted to the speed which we are not even sure what that means apart from he got used to it.
Resistance to Power Null (Unaffected by Asta's passive Anti-Magic. Resisted Zenon's Spatial Domination)
This resistance to power null is very specific and based on mana control so t should be limited.

idk how this is reactive power level, it doesnt state he got faster just that he adapted to the speed which we are not even sure what that means apart from he got used to it.
it just able to be able to adapt to the pace of Licht during the war and be able to match him in a short time. Isn't it counted that Yuno later matched with Licht, after Lich easily overwhelmed Yuno at first? At least match his speed, must be the reactive power.
This ability can grant a significant edge in battle, as users can potentially strengthen themselves to match or exceed opponents that were previously on par with or more powerful than them

it just able to be able to adapt to the pace of Licht during the war and be able to match him in a short time. Isn't it counted that Yuno later matched with Licht, after Lich easily overwhelmed Yuno at first? At least match his speed, must be the reactive power.
I guess that makes sense then.

Size Manipulation is for Asta being able to increase the size of the Demon-Slayer Sword by putting more Anti-Magic into it. That’s the entire basis for Black Divider.

This isnt supernatural willpower, its just accelerated development, so everyone that gets this for that reason simply shouldnt.
"Accelerated Development is the ability to raise ones statistics and/or abilities at a much faster pace than a normal character in the setting is able to"

"Supernatural Willpower is the ability to exceed one's own limits through sheer willpower to a degree extremely far beyond real human standards."

If anything it would actually be Accelerated Development via Supernatural Willpower

Asta Yami and others have repeatedly surpassed their limits and been able to fight despite feeling enormous amounts of pain and sometimes learnt new power ups by doing so. I don't see why they wouldn't have it
This is just pocket reality manipulation.
Creating Pocket Dimensions can fall under Spatial Manipulation but whatever
The reason they repel magic spells is explained in that panel they are made of massive amounts of mana, this just means that Julius at his prime has more mana and even then this weakened form of his it barely worked.
Do you have a proof that this Julius has more Mana than an Ancient Demon? And what makes you think this Julius is the prime version of him? He wasn't even Wizard King at this age

Julius doesn't have as much Mana as an Ancient Demon. Not only demons in general tend to have more Mana than humans, they can also absorb the World's Mana through their wing.

Finally, it actually worked since we do see his arm aging. Julius just ran out of Mana before he could.
This is specific to fire so it should be limited.
It's not. I already went into that
This resistance to power null is very specific and based on mana control so t should be limited.
He still is unaffected by Asta's Anti-Magic so it's not limited

Do you have a proof that this Julius has more Mana than an Ancient Demon? And what makes you think this Julius is the prime version of him? He wasn't even Wizard King at this age

Julius doesn't have as much Mana as an Ancient Demon. Not only demons in general tend to have more Mana than humans, they can also absorb the World's Mana through their wing.

Finally, it actually worked since we do see his arm aging. Julius just ran out of Mana before he could.
The reason they repel magic spells is explained in that panel they are made of massive amounts of mana, this just means that Julius at his prime has more mana and even then this weakened form of his it
Couldn't Ancient Devil have made this magic negation after Asta attacked? Because Julius says after Asta attacked. and also this both of them were able to cast a spell at first.
I'm still not convinced of Julius, if the ancient demon had been clear this feature before Asta attacked, these attacks would have disappeared instantly,the people who throw out these attacks do not have a special surplus in the BC universe compared to other characters, which means that this resistance to hax should be written in the entire Bc universe...Which sounds so wrong, I think we should take it that the Ancient Demon opened this feature after "Asta attacked." (I'm telling again, Julius implied after Asta attacked.)

Last edited:
If anything it would actually be Accelerated Development via Supernatural Willpower

Asta Yami and others have repeatedly surpassed their limits and been able to fight despite feeling enormous amounts of pain and sometimes learnt new power ups by doing so. I don't see why they wouldn't have it
hm...I guess that works.
Creating Pocket Dimensions can fall under Spatial Manipulation but whatever
Its not direct spatial manip there are a ton of characters that create dimensions without getting spatial manip.

Actually you are right in a way but I am 100 percent sure that the point of them repelling magic was why Julius failed he simply did not have the magic to overcome their own amount of magic so while his ability worked briefly it ran out half way. I fact I dont think magics that hit the ancient demon just get disappeared, they hit it but its resistance is just so high they are barely affected just like with Julius. Simply put no I dont think he should get it.
It's not. I already went into that
Did not see the other scans.
He still is unaffected by Asta's Anti-Magic so it's not limited
Asta's anti-magic works in a small area around him (and from the first time he had that aoe he hasnt done it again), are you telling me that if Asta decided to cut through Yuno's magic it would not work? Because I really doubt that.

Its not direct spatial manip there are a ton of characters that create dimensions without getting spatial manip.
Okay
Asta's anti-magic works in a small area around him (and from the first time he had that aoe he hasnt done it again)
He did it again but that doesn't matter here. Right after he gained his AoE, he went close to Yuno but he was unaffected
are you telling me that if Asta decided to cut through Yuno's magic it would not work? Because I really doubt that.
Anti-Magic has different levels of Potency, the more Anti-Magic he unleashes, the more powerful it is. Yuno being resistant to Asta leaking Anti-Magic doesn't mean he would be unaffected by Demon-Dweller Devil Union Asta's Anti-Magic.

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced of Julius, if the ancient demon had been clear this feature before Asta attacked, these attacks would have disappeared instantly
Being able to repel magic doesn't mean you have to utterly negate it, I don't see why the attacks not disappearing would matter here.
Also in the second scan, he was actually repelling it. If you look at the very next page, all the mages have bein knocked out, including those in the first scan.

The people who throw out these attacks do not have a special surplus in the BC universe compared to other characters, which means that this resistance to hax should be written in the entire Bc universe...Which sounds so wrong, I think we should take it that the Ancient Demon opened this feature after "Asta attacked." (I'm telling again, Julius implied after Asta attacked.)
Why would the Ancient Demon open a magic repelling feature against someone who doesn't even use magic?

Right after he gained his AoE, he went close to Yuno but he was unaffected
I mean doesn't Asta's anti magic work via stopping mana anyway? Meaning that as someone who is loved by mana it should not be much of a detriment to him. I don't think this means that if you outright cancel spells that he would be capable of resisting that.

I mean doesn't Asta's anti magic work via stopping mana anyway? Meaning that as someone who is loved by mana it should not be much of a detriment to him. I don't think this means that if you outright cancel spells that he would be capable of resisting that.
Anti-Magic can outright cancel spells. It worked against people who were loved by Mana such as Patry and the elves

Anti-Magic can outright cancel spells. It worked against people who were loved by Mana such as Patry and the elves
Yes by dispersing the mana in said spells, spells are still made up of mana. I am pretty sure the point is that Yuno is even more loved by mana than practically anyone else.

Yes by dispersing the mana in said spells, spells are still made up of mana. I am pretty sure the point is that Yuno is even more loved by mana than practically anyone else.
Nothing proves he's more beloved by Mana than the others though.

Anti-Magic erases Mana, and it worked against people that are beloved by Mana just like Yuno.

Yuno resisted his spell being erased so I don't see why he wouldn't have resistance to powernull

BC has now concept manipulation right? I also agree with everything else except for zagred law manipulation. It's reality warping

Being able to repel magic doesn't mean you have to utterly negate it,
Doesn't this ancient devil's spell make "likely magic negation" then?
Also in the second scan, he was actually repelling it. If you look at the very next page, all the mages have bein knocked out, including those in the first scan.
yes, but there I think that spell does not worked(because the Ancient Devil's durability is very high to them) rather than erasing it, if I interpret it differently, I would say that the Ancient devil used it against them, but let's forget that.
Why would the Ancient Demon open a magic repelling feature against someone who doesn't even use magic?
Because Asta seemed like a great threat to the Ancient Devil (he has already split his arm in two), the Ancient Devil, I don't think he is smart enough to think about whether his magic will or will not hinder him. In this panel Julius says that Ancient Demon’s magic won’t work on Anti-Magic, and he also explains what Ancient Devil’s magic is one panel ago. Can’t we interpert that Ancient Devil was trying to use his magic against Asta based on this?

Personally, I think about everything's fine besides changing Zagred's suggested Law Manipulation to Reality Warping. Though it was mentioned before that those with the suggested Supernatural Willpower should have that changed to Accelerated Development, which I agree with.

Unless someone has an issue, shall I start applying Asta's abilities as they seemed rather uncontroversial ?

Ok, a few things

Reactive Power level for the characters should be Accelerated Development instead

Supernatural Willpower is a no, we have stricter standards on willpower manipulation now and being able to do amazing things and push through intense situations is not deserving of willpower manip from what I know now

Pain Tolerance isn’t really an ability, but I suppose it’s mostly fine for the most part

The rest all looks good

I'm in agreement with Mitch, plus the aforementioned changing Zagred's proposed Law Manipulation to Reality Warping.

Changed my mind about Pain Tolerance, that’s not an ability, just mention those feats in Stamina

Everything else I said stands tho

Back