• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
Devil Hosts: Multiple Selves (Type 1; Devils can manifest through their hosts body and sometimes take control over it (as seen with Asta and Vanica))

Jack: Adaptation (his magic adapts to the things he cuts)

Regeneration Negation (Stated that he was about to slash through Fana's healing spell. Bypassed 80% Dante's Regeneration)

100% Dante: Resistance to Regeneration Negation and Adaptation (Was able to regenerate despite Jack adapting his blades to cut his regen)

Licht and William: limited Soul Manipulation (Were able to connect all the elves' souls and bind them in the World Tree). William already has it in his profile but not Licht.

Patry: Multiple Selves (Types 1 and 2; Shares William's body with him and can freely switch his mind/soul with William's)

Mana Skin: Resistance to Power Nullification (Noelle was able to cast Sea Dragon's Roar through the elves Mana with Mana Skin)

Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Neige's Snow Magic, which controls the target, didn't work on those who's Magic was developed)

Noelle: Resistance to Power Nullification with Valkyrie Dress (Was able to cast Valkyrie Dress in a area that heavily disrupts magic, preventing Noelle to cast spells despite having Mana Skin)

Vanessa: Causality Manipulation (I'm not sure about that so I'll just link the thread it was discussed)

Vanica: Durability Negation with Exploding Life (Can make her target blow from the inside)

Yuno: Afterimage Creation (In episode 154 [canon], Yuno created an afterimage against Langris)

Last edited:
Agreed with everything except mana skin resistance to power Nullification, because Nozel also has mana skin and could not control his magic, I think is more akin to the potency of the attack being able to manifest for a moment

Also, Nozel lacks resistance to sleep manipulation via mana skin, probably someone forgot to add it, I will do it myself right now

I was going to create a thread about this when my computer gets fixed (And after finalizing some threads). The sentence from Vanessa manipulating fate works more like just causality manipulation than fate and probabily manipulation, because she manipulates cause and effect. For example, when Black Asta went to attack Noalle, nothing happened with Noelle, but Asta's movement still happened. Basically Vanessa nullified the effect (Noelle's death) of the cause (Asta's attack)

The rest I agree

Last edited:
Well the vanessa of a thing, can you link a scan that qualifies for casuality? cause attacks missing or not hitting the target e.t.c. will be probability and fate manip

Well, I should probably remove the Causality part and make a CRT for it when I get more knowledge of it

Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Neige's Snow Magic, which controls the target, didn't work on those who's Magic was developed)
If it only works on children then it's just that Neige's spell isn't that strong, right? Especially since Rebecca (a simple civilian) was totally fine.
Noelle: Resistance to Power Nullification with Valkyrie Dress (Was able to cast Valkyrie Dress in a area that heavily disrupts magic, preventing Noelle to cast spells despite having Mana Skin)
Nozel was still able to use magic under the Compass thingy, it's just that he was only able to manipulate magic close to him. And Noelle not being able to cast complicated Creation Magic (like Sea Dragon's Lair) just shows how bad she's at controlling her mana comparing to her bro (she was even able to flood the room when she didn't need accurate control). That's why Noelle was able to cast Valkyrie Dress, she condensed her magic really close to her (since it's an armor no need to have a huge AOE even if it's creation magic). She even notes that it's because of the situation that she was able to do it. So I wouldn't really call that Resistance to Power Nullification with Valkyrie Dress.

If it only works on children then it's just that Neige's spell isn't that strong, right? Especially since Rebecca (a simple civilian) was totally fine.
It says it worked because they didn't have a developed magic, meaning those that already have a developed Magic wouldn't be affected.

Everything here seens good except resitence to powernull and mind manipulation, agree with french reasoning

Really because they still got resistence to mind and powernull in the profiles and nobody debunked french's arguments, as a matter of fact most seens to agree
I explained everything already. And the resistance to powernull that French was talking about was only Noelle's Valkyrie Dress, everyone else would still have resistance to powernull via Mana Skin. There's nothing else to be done here

also necro

Back