• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB (Fate Extra) vs Reinhard Heydrich (Masadaverse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Reinhard one to not often pull out his spear?

Why would BB ever go CQC when she can just say "Lol Authority"?

apoptosis nature cause while we restrict type 8...his nature is to kill merc's true self so..

Reinhard apoptosis nature is basically says: "I'm the god killer. **** you" to BB's Authority, since he has TONS of Divinity/Mistery.

Law manipulation? Bitch, plox. Reinhard's Gladsheimr, wich is a part of him, is standimg between Throne and Creation, saying "**** you" to Mercurius' Eigo Kaiki (Law of Ressurrence/Resets).

So... Yeah, bad matchup. Instant mind/soulhax if equalized, nulling one of her most powerfull abilities via his nature.

Blitz if unequalized.

Gargoyle One said:
If you wish

BB gets stomped unless it's Unequal, which then becomes a stomp for BB.
Not for soon

Gonna do something to her ;^)

Authority isn't going to work against Reinhard since his powers come from a Multiversal God far above BB in power.

Assuming BB isn't haxed to death by the spear, she can potentially dive into Imaginary Space and begin rewriting history in order to get rid of him, but that's a pretty specific requirement all things considered.

@Reppu

That BB rewriting history won't even happen.

Servants could overpower her authority with their formal wear which granted their Master an authority beyond BB's, something that resulted in them negating absurd advantages like the stuff you just mentioned

If Servants didn't get history neg'd because they > BB Authority

And Reinhard > BB Authority

Then nothing to assume it will work on him

ALRF said:
@Reppu
That BB rewriting history won't even happen.

Servants could overpower her authority with their formal wear which granted their Master an authority beyond BB's, something that resulted in them negating absurd advantages like the stuff you just mentioned
They're time paradox immune, Rein is not

They shouldn't have time paradox immunity in the first place then.

Because how are you immune to the time paradox if the person can't even do it?

Except that Archer said that she no longer has that advantage of Moon Cell timeline shenanigans and stuff because of them getting Authority that and i will say it again, makes her absurd advantage of controlling Moon Cell being literally pointless

Gilgamesh is stated to have Independent Manifestation skill. I'm not interested enough in other Servants to research why they have TPI. You should ask Reppuzan.

And that's why they shouldn't have time paradox immunity.

Why we're debating this I have no idea, BB gets stomped, period

That doesn't matter if Gil has it or not

Other Servants couldn't get Time Paradoxed since ^^^^^^ what i said

@Garg because Repp said history stuff

I really don't fault him since the game is in japanese and thus knowledge is extremely limited apart from translators and then you got to question them.

I don't care for others translations when i can read japanese myself

Fate3
Fate4
  • The whole speech applies to you too. This power which master gained while risking his own life is a just reward
  • Even you who gained such privileges through unfairness, it's beyond you.

While i'm not the perfect translator, this is pretty good. and This is dialogue is literally after the servants getting their Formal Wear.

Anyhow, i'm going out from this thread. Derailed badly enough, and this is of course a stomp.

Just wanted to drop my cents on this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back