• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB (Fate CCC) vs SCP682

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with Reinhard v 682, he has no feats of resisting or evolving to conceptual level erasure, so BB rewrites the world without his concept and puts a law in place saying he can't regenerate or evolve or attack her

Monarch Laciel said:
As with Reinhard v 682, he has no feats of resisting or evolving to conceptual level erasure, so BB rewrites the world without his concept and puts a law in place saying he can't regenerate or evolve or attack her
If he didn't have any during the match perhaps a rematch is in order?

Quick question, does anyone know where SCP-682 came from?

If he's from Earth, his resistances get nullified and he's haxed into oblivion.

If not, we have a protracted stalemate due to BB's defensive advantage.

@Rep 682 is a universal constant, hes not from anywhere, he just sorta exists and has always existed since the universe was created (I should probably add that to his profile...)

How long has he been on Earth? If he's been on for some time, authority may still work on him, as the Moon cell observes Earth itself.

Reppuzan said:
Quick question, does anyone know where SCP-682 came from?
If he's from Earth, his resistances get nullified and he's haxed into oblivion.

If not, we have a protracted stalemate due to BB's defensive advantage.
He is the son of the Scarlet King, though, I don't know the details of his birth, or where he came from. All I know is that it probably wasn't from Earth.

@Cal 2719 is a variable abstract-metaphysical construct pointer, a concept that allows you to define a concept. In this case, it defines something as "inside" or as being "inside what has been defined as inside", then manipulates them on a conceptual level.

The real cal howard said:
Seriously, what does it even do? I don't even understand it, let alone get its applications.
The clue is the last part. Trancendence is labled Outside. The concept of trancendece is thus outside, since everything else is Inside. 682's last crosstest labeled it Outside, and so, it trancended a concept.

That... is actually a good question...

All I know is that 682 was probably around since before the Foundation was made.

Her authority also works on alien viruses that landed on earth from meteorites, so it will work on 682. Born of earth refers to anything that is conceptualised as a part of the earth's history (among other things). As a creature documented by the foundation on earth, 682 qualifies.

@FDrybob

Her Authority also affects Divine Spirits, which were originally microscopic bacteria that arrived on Earth via asteroid.

BB takes this quite easily since her authority works on 682 she nullifies his resistances and haxes him into oblivion. His death means universal collapse but BB can no sell it.

Couldn't 682 just evolve to not come from Earth? I mean has resisted conceptual manipulation as stated above, and he has the ability to 'die at will' (even though it is technically our version of dying, and not his). Would it be too far of a stretch to say that he could evolve to conceptually not be of earth?

Yeah that is a bit of a stretch.

Plus how does he know that him being on Earth is what is making BB Hax him to death?

Also I'm making this 4B 682.

And I can't because it's my old account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back