• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta's Witch Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree completely with Rice. With that essay of a rebuttal, you'll need a lot to sway me in the other direction.

Kepekley23 said:
I agree completely with Rice. With that essay of a rebuttal, you'll need a lot to sway me in the other direction.
I've been repeating this information for days, so I added pictures for the less visually abled.

@Weekly

I've clearly shown the differences in Purgatorio activation vs witch time

I have no intention on this being dragged out for an entire week.

I am starting to wonder if there can be a compromise in all of this---

I dont think it is wank, but I do disagree with you weekly. (once in a while, it does happen).

Gets what? We've given you proof that it works the way we're saying it does and you guys are just saying nope thats not how it works at all and then just agreeing with each other like that makes a difference

But for/against multi-universal range?

For: Weekly Battles, Matthew Shroeder, Dragonmasterxyz? (I am assuming, he made this thread.), DarkDragonMadeus

Against: Unitemyrice, KinkiestSins, Kepekley23, CoreofImBalanced, Zensum, Bepo4151, Khristis, Aeyu, TheBlueDash, Knight???, Rocker1189

Even playing devils advocate and assume that Cal and Kaltias agree with multi-universal range, the majority are against.

I also love how Rice stated that her Witch Time should have the same range as her summons for most of his argument until it as shown that she has multi-universal range with them as well

Cross-dimensional and universal are the same thing in this context, both lead to people replying to "X goes to another universe and escapes Witch Time" with "Witch Time is cross-dimensional"

The range was cross dimensional, though given my abudance of proof it clearly needs to be changed to "at least dozens of meters, likely higher", or something of the sort.

She can activate it in one dimension, switch to another and activate it there.

She can summon her demons from Inferno, another universe entirely, to any universe she's in, Purgatorio, Paradiso, even other parts of Inferno

Look Weekly, before you comment again...find scans. Nothing more nothing less. Please. Like these guys want proof, they are persistent and this thread is getting tiresome. I can't as i am not at a desktop. Just do that. That way this show can end.

WeeklyBattles said:
She can summon her demons from Inferno, another universe entirely, to any universe she's in, Purgatorio, Paradiso, even other parts of Inferno

That does not mean she can summon them anywhere in the universe. Do you have any thing you can cite to back that up?

WeeklyBattles said:
Both Witch Time and her summons have cross-universal range
"Range refers to how far the attacks of a certain character can efficiently reach on their own."

Their summoning range might be cross-universal, but their attacks sure aren't.

I already debunked Witch Time.

Rocker1189 said:
That does not mean she can summon them anywhere in the universe. Do you have any thing you can cite to back that up?
She can use them anywhere in Paradiso, which is thousands of times larger than the human universe, so yes, she can

WeeklyBattles said:
What scans do you want me to find Dragon?
Probably something to show her using her summons at a very large range. Or a statement that she can put her summons anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back