• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta VS Wonder Woman (Pre-Crisis)

Fight takes place on earth somewhere.

Fight can end in Death, KO or BFR.

Both are at full power, and are allowed everything.

Current Vote:

Bayonetta: 4

Wonder Woman: 2

Wonder woman vs bayonetta by dynamo1212-d9g8y4c

Bayonetta and Wonder Woman are almost about dead even in DC and Durabiltiy. And while Diana has the Speed advantage, it can be countered by Witch Time to my knowledge.

Pretty much. One big advantage I think Bayonetta could have in this battle is invisibility.Bayonetta is able to cross over into another realm (I belive it's called Purgatorio) which renders her invisible to others in the regular world. So perhaps that could be a deciding factor?

Since Bayonetta's at full power she wins. With Omne she is Small Star, Wonder Woman I know is Planet at best. There's also Bayonetta's Witch Time to take into account does Wonder Woman have any counters to that, if not. Don't see how she'll win.

Aiming for one more vote in Bayo's favor, then this shall be added to the notable wins/losses.

Just to play Devil's Advocate (and to keep this fight from being compeltely one-sided) what is stopping WW from simply blitzing? She has a MASSIVE speed advantage (MFTL vs Massively Hypersonic+) and if we're going for the kill she could just chop Bayo's head off with her sword.

Yes, there's Witch Time, but that only activates if she dodges or if she gets hit or if she uses the Bracelet of Time from my knowledge.

Please correct me if I'm wrong though, I haven't actually played Bayonetta so all I really know is what I've seen off Youtube.

Bayo has an advantage of invisibility where she can enter purgatorio where WW wouldn't be able to see her without some kind special method. Bayonetta is also capable of turning into a flock (flock?) of bats the moment she gets hit which will also activate witch time.

(Is this a vote for WW?)

On both counts, she needs time to react to actually do this. If WW charges out of nowhere and catches Bayo by surprise there's no telling if she'd be able to activate Bats Within in time to do it.

Wouldn't suprising Bayonetta be considered a form of prep time tho? If we go by a suprising the oponent view, then Bayo could enter purgatorio before the fight even begins.

Also, if a star level attack hit someone with star level durability, would that insantly kill the person?

Bayonetta is only Small Star Level with Omne... Bayonetta needs help from Father Balder to summon Omne. Since this is a 1v1, Bayonetta can't get help from Father Balder to summon Omne. So Bayonetta is only Large Planet Level. Wonder Woman is Star Level+, so Wonder Woman one-shots.

Bayo still has star level durability even without Omne, she also has the whole invisible thing that I mentioned before as well as the Bazillions which break down it's target's molecular bonds.

Otakuzoid said:
Bayo still has star level durability even without Omne, she also has the whole invisible thing that I mentioned before as well as the Bazillions which break down it's target's molecular bonds.
It doesn't say Bayonetta has Small Star Level durability on her profile...

Otakuzoid said:
The key is

Key: Base | Summons | Left Eye | Summoning Queen Sheba | Base (Bayonetta 2) | Summoning Omne

Bayonneta has Small Star Level durability in the 6th row, so that's only with Omne...

Ohhh, so that's what the key is for. I see.

Still, there's still Bayo's advantage of invisibility via puragtorio...Also this is a full power thread where both characters are allowed everything...

I'm just saying, if Pre-Crisis WW has anywhere near Pre-Crisis Superman's speed, Bayo's going down pretty quickly.

Post-Crisis stomps without a doubt if Bayo doesn't get prep.

Back