• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in Gensokyo.

Bayonetta: 0

Sakuya: 7 (Hit The Badass, Monarch Laciel, Kaltias, Gargoyle 1, Jiangshi1, NickMatt94, CoreOfimBalance(COB))

This is Left Eye Bayonetta. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Even with resistant to time manipulation time erasure should OHKO Bayonetta. Bayonetta can also OHKO Sakuya. In normal circumstances this would be a hax stomp but...

^ Yes.

In spell card battles Sakuya isn't really able to use her abilities to their fullest extent, but otherwise..

It mostly depends on who activates it first and who can kill first.

I give it to Bayonetta due to her soul manipulation with Chernobog and Bazillions.

Bayonetta is over 100 years old discounting the time she was in a coma. Also erasing time means nothing if you don't get to use it.

And like that I can't take you seriously.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Bayonetta is over 100 years old discounting the time she was in a coma. Also erasing time means nothing if you don't get to use it.

And like that I can't take you seriously.
Yeah as if I'm begging you for approval. So really bugger off.

WeeklyBattles said:
Bayo has resisted Age Manip on a few occasions

Wow rude. When has Bayo EVER had sex with anyone? Acting sexy =/= ****.
I see.

Everyone has different opinions. I just happen to see her as fanservice Dante wannabe replacement.

There's nothing that makes it better over Bayonetta, as everything she can do has either been resisted or she still needs to activate first.

I see.

Everyone has different opinions. I just happen to see her as fanservice Dante wannabe replacement. </div>

And Dante is a a Leon wannabe, what's your point.

Well if you want people to take your argument seriously then there's a problem, but let's stay on topic.

I don't think bayonetta can survive time erasure.

Also can someone plz provide me proof of Bayonetta resisting aging acceleration?

Well speed is equalised, and all Sakuya needs to do is wave her hand or something. Plus they start hundreds of metres away from each other thanks to SBA, so Sakura probably has time to do it.

Sakuya can use ageing acceleration in the same way as Bayonetta does time stop .

Also she can also summon other versions of herself from alternate timelines.

Bayonetta will be fighting more than 1 Sakuya with same hax advantage than her.

Sakuya has better far better hax than bayonetta. She takes this rather easily.

Hit The Badass said:
Also can someone plz provide me proof of Bayonetta resisting aging acceleration?
Acceleration there is no absolute proof of, but she was able to forcibly return herself to her adult form after being transformed into a child, and I don't see any reason why she couldn't do it the other way.

And what's preventing her from activating it? Anyway, Sakuya can both stop and slow down time

Acceleration there is no absolute proof of, but she was able to forcibly return herself to her adult form after being transformed into a child, and I don't see any reason why she couldn't do it the other way.

That's a low tier resistance. There are time manipulators like Sky Deer who can accelerate ageing to millions of years in a few seconds. And if Sakuya is even comparable to that, i don't see Bayonetta surviving that.

"And all Sakura needs to do is wave her hand or something"

Bayonetta can do it with a thought, as shown whenever she, Jeanne or Rosa use it in cutscenes, it's just a game mechanic. Though I'm going to give Sakura the benefit of the doubt and say that she can do the same.

As I mentioned before it all depends on who activates it first and if they can kill when they first activate it.

In Sakuya's case, IDK enough about her to tell if she can kill when she activates it, but in Bayonetta's case, she absolutely WILL kill Sakura using Wicked Weaves from Chernobog which will be able to eat her soul. Not to mention they have unbelievable range.

Apparently their range is hundreds of metres, which is the same as Sakuya's range with her time manipulation, so...

Monarch Laciel said:
Yeah, but is she comparable to that?
Idk. But since she can summon more of herself from alternate timelines. I doubt Bayonetta will be able to resist ageing acceleration of 5-6 Sakuyas at same time. Or getting erased from time while she is fighting her other versions.

Can she do that while stopping time? She still has to pull them in from each timeline provided Bayonetta doesn't stop time and eat her soul before that.

She pull them instantly with the "Time Paradox" spellcard. Dunno if she can do that while stopping time, but I honestly don't see why she shouldn't be able to do it

There's a lot of reasons why she shouldn't be able to, pulling multiple spell cards like that isn't possible IIRC.

So either Sakuya or Bayonetta stop time to kill each other and it's a toss up on who does it first. Or Sakuya pulls them in while Bayonetta stops time and slices them.

Spellcards are spells meant to play a game IIRC. They are meant to make a duel fair, not to kill your enemy ASAP. I don't recall seeing Sakuya using two at once, but this really doesn't mean that she can't. But i'll wait for the input of someone who knows more than me about that

You know this is the first time I've seen Touhou being downplayed in awhile. It's actually kinda a breath of fresh air. Not that I want anymore of it.

If this is an actual fight to the death naturally you don't have to pull back your punches. Spellcards are typically used to make patterns and different stylized attacks. It limits one's ability by highlighting a portion or a single one. Example the sheer amount of abilities Suika has? She uses them in a way that's not using everything at once. Example she can probably change the density of someone's organs but doesn't do so. Yukari can form a gap inside someone while summoning a train inside them, while summoning multiple gaps connecting the area around said person to the sun, yet only summons one gap at a time when she can clearly summon more.

Spellcards are to make a user hold back. There's no reason for Sakuya to not use her abilities all out in a fight to the death.

Back