• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
both in 2-C
speed equalized

Well then, oof. Bayo only scales to five. But I don't see NPI or anything that would allow Kratos to see Bayo within Purgatorio, so I suppose this ends in an incon, cause Kratos' significantly higher dura and passive forcefields means Bayo can't hurt him much, and Kratos' lack of a way to interact with her in Purgatorio means he cant hurt her either.

Do you know if Kratos' passive spatial manip can be used to harm someone and if it reaches through dimensions?

Also what does kratos get forcefields from exactly? If it's from the axe pommels he needs to actually hit bayonetta in order for said forcefield to activate.

I'm still curious about the forcefields thing, if it's what I'm thinking they wont be in play here meaning bayo should be able to harm him just fine

I'm still curious about the forcefields thing, if it's what I'm thinking they wont be in play here meaning bayo should be able to harm him just fine
Uh Weekly are you forgetting that its still 9 universes vs 5, with Kratos also having passive self healing + Low-Mid regen?

Yeah it should be......
Im lookig through his armors and even his echantmnts and talismans and all of them thus far have prerequisite actions that he needs to take in order for his barriers to activate

Theres also the issue of him not being able to use all armors and all talismans at the same time

Uh Weekly are you forgetting that its still 9 universes vs 5, with Kratos also having passive self healing + Low-Mid regen?
A less than 2x gap is that severe? Especially with Bayo's dura-negging weapons and the fact that kratos doesnt resist atomic deconstruction

A less than 2x gap is that severe? Especially with Bayo's dura-negging weapons and the fact that kratos doesnt resist atomic deconstruction
You might have a point on atomic deconstruction, but that's not how we treat AP gaps in tier 2. Hell, Dragon Ball At least Low 2-C's are treated as being superior in AP to every other Low 2-C on this site by an uncountable degree, just for being half 2-C.

There's a reason why we don't grant Tier 2 ratings based on Multipliers.

What is the argument for either of those btw? Because bayonetta in purgatorio casually for all of Bayonetta 2, and in most of Bayonetta 1, so like she goes there for no reason lol.

What is the argument for either of those btw? Because bayonetta in purgatorio casually for all of Bayonetta 2, and in most of Bayonetta 1, so like she goes there for no reason lol.
iirc the only argument against her goig into purgatorio was that she's never fought an opponent who isnt in purgatorio before so she wouldnt go there

You might have a point on atomic deconstruction, but that's not how we treat AP gaps in tier 2. Hell, Dragon Ball At least Low 2-C's are treated as being superior in AP to every other Low 2-C on this site by an uncountable degree, just for being half 2-C.

There's a reason why we don't grant Tier 2 ratings based on Multipliers.
And yet a 2-A can be several degrees of infinity stronger than a baseline 2-A yet still considered baseline themselves...

Bayonetta fought her infernal demons when she went into inferno, and they weren’t in purgatorio.

And a few other characters not worth mentioning..

Anyways I’m not gonna argue this thread, since there’s other stuff to cover, I think them discussion purgatorio makes the battle inconclusive since it’s a place she just goes to.

Bayo goes into purgatorio on instinct when it comes to a fight, even when she's not in combat 90% of her time is spent in purgatorio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back