• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Hmm, I wonder why this hasn't been done before. The fight takes place in an abandoned city. Both are in character, and they start thirty meters apart from each other. This is Base Bayonetta from Part 1 (no summons) with all the equipment she has as of that time and Homulilly Homura. Victory by any means necessary. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Bayonetta:

Homura:

Standard Battle Assumptions

ImageBayo
DoHomura

Only the Weapons in Bayonnetta 1.

Which, for absolutely no reason at all, she isn't scaled to the multiple 6Bs she killed....

Niet. Though even with Bazillions, a few shots might be needed to incapacitate Homulilly (mostly due to lacking AoE). Does Bayo have resistance to mindscrew?

Bayonnetta has no resistance to Mind Screw IIRC, especially since her near equal Jeanne was affected by Balder.

In this case, Homura is screwed if Bayonnetta activates time stop due to her lack of resistances, but Homura can Mind Screw her.

Bayonnetta does tend to start with her abilities fairly early on leading to a quick victory, so in this case, I'm voting Bayonnetta

Homulilly has literally always used her mindscrew against everyone who entered her labyrinth. So she will do it here as well

It's instant iirc. It affected four people who can individually shrug off mind attacks from witches, and weak witches can mindscrew a dozen of people.

If Bayonetta is affected, she will commit suicide (technically she could also mindscrew her differently, but she doesn't have a real reason to want her around)

Bayonnetta does have Mind Screw herself.

In this case, unless there's a way Homura has too apply it, I vote Akemi

She need to enter melee with it though, doesn't she?

What do you mean with "apply it"? It isn't passive.

Nothing particular I believe. She is likely using the Witch Kiss just like any other witch in the series.

By apply it I mean use it, does it take a thought? Does she have to do a pose? Cast a spell? If you have a case of her doing this, I would appreciate it.

That I don't remember. Although everyone was affected from the start.

I should probably point out though, that Homura has immortality reliant on her labyrinth, which is the "durability with barriers" thing. Not sure if anything short of Shuraba or time travel would bypass it

Doesn't necessarily need to. If she destroy Homulilly's soul, her type 8 shouldn't be good enough to survive

Kaltias said:
Doesn't necessarily need to. If she destroy Homulilly's soul, her type 8 shouldn't be good enough to survive
If so, a single time stop is more then enough to end the fight as Bayo can just sit there doing different weapons on the barrier until it's destroyed, killing Homura

Now the question is will she activate it before Homura mind screws her...

Does she do that in character?

And I legit don't remember if Homulilly's soul is inside her body.

She spent an entire 15 minute fight in witch time.

Yes she most certainly does do that in character, if you're in her way, you die.

One out of many. It isn't a granted that she will do it here. Especially against a thing that looks like something that is going to die on its own in a few minutes (which isn't too far from the truth)

No, I meant the "stop time and unload every weapon she has" thing. Not "lead with Witch Time". Especially because if Bayo bisect her, she has no reason to keep attacking as she will think that Homulilly is dead

@Cal

I'm here as well
Hmph

Ah.

If this is the case then it's impossible to assume due to everything being the players choice with that one scene being an exception

Not necessarily going to be a factor, but the Power Drain works on this girl. The 2-A version. So if Bayo is touched by Homulilly, that's a big problem

SomebodyData vs WeeklyBattles

PMMM vs Bayonetta

Your respective waifus are fighting each other

14 year old waifu? BLUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH

Plus I'm pretty sure whatever Waifu Weekly has is from Angel Beats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back