• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be sure, Bayo can escape being BFR'd into a pocket universe, yes?

Also @Burning Homulilly is like that. The one in the pic is Homura.
327787 original

Homulilly would have to start inside barrier to even exist.

If Bayonetta has sufficient mindhack resistance, she can perhaps refuse to enter, thereby drawing, or winning(?) if Homulilly just kills herself.

If she enters for any reason, whether voluntary or not, she gets hit by the same mindscrew that affected the mind resistant 2-A Madoka

Questionable if Homura can be affected by timestop, given how Homura was able to follow events of episode 12, which Kyubey attributes to her temporal manipulation abilities.

Thirty meters apart means that she is inside the barrier.

Homulilly's mindscrew hasn't affected 2-A Madoka tho. It affected Madoka after she sealed her memories and powers as the LoC.

Akumura said:
Questionable if Homura can be affected by timestop, given how Homura was able to follow events of episode 12, which Kyubey attributes to her temporal manipulation abilities.
Dunno Madoka, but I was asking about this.

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬». I don't remember Homura being resitant to time manip, but that could be my memory failing me.

What do you mean with "How is that resistance" though?

I think he is referring to when Madoka was manipulating space-time, but let me check first

Hmmm no, just Time Paradox Immunity (Why she is only resistant? She kept her memories after a multiversal retcon)

What I mean is that is Homura can tag along to a tier 2 level universe rewrite, attributed to her ability to manipulate time, it would be a reasonable assumption to think that she could tag along to a simple timestop, given that she also has that ability

Resisting a multiversal reset isn't resistance to time stop. It's time paradox immunity.

@Gar

Resisting any time-based ability from Madoka would be immunity to time manip agains someone like Bayo anyway, if it's legit. But i'm not sure if it is

Legit question though, does Bayo have anything excluding Shuraba that would kill Homulilly, considering the nature of her immortality?

Because if Time Stop+Shuraba is the only way to win, i'm voting Homura.

i do not see the point of this fight....as long as i know bayonetta has no mind manipulation resistance ..she is mindscrewed by the tiem the fight starts ...she has no means to defend herself after that. i consider it a stomp!

WeeklyBattles said:
This is a stomp for bayonetta now that she's 4-C
why? i might missing something but i still can not see how bayo can get past homuras insta mindscrew she has no deffense against that ( at least as far as i know)

I mean, I don't think so. I was just explaining that Homura does have ways to kill a tier 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back