• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante couldn't do it so throw his rival at her lel.

What's her leading move and can she hit intangibles?

Time stop, and everyone relevant in tensei is a spirit of some kind be that a soul, water vapor, fire, wind etc. Chloe herself is one, and everyone relevant can hit spirits, so yes.

Chloe via instant starting time Stop, and multiple other Hax for her to use.

Bayonetta can win using summons pretty easily BFRing her, and her witch time will be active at the start so soul killing weapons hurt, but she loses to that.

Just remembered about chloe's most disgusting hax which might make this a stomp, her absolute defense seals herself in endless time and imaginary space, and doesn't permit interference from the outside, so to harm her you have to be able to attack someone who exists in endless time and imaginary space...

Can bayonneta do that?

Does separate universe=endless time and imaginary space though? If not she isn't doing jack to chloe, she always has her absolute defense up...

Should have known better than to use a top tier tensei character, they are too broken, gonna have to use a mid tier next time.

Bayo's intangibility isn't normal intangibility, she's intangible because shes in in a completely different universe, she'd need cross universal attacks to be able to hit her while shes in Purgatorio

I truly feel that Hope King Sariel might include a different manip for chloe, based on it's description, but I am completely unsure about it as the only basis of my belief is that "it's designed to overcome difficult situations such as cutting a shield that was not meant to be cut"

@Weekly So bayo has her own defense too then, might make this not a stomp then.

@OP It's probably some plot power which makes it so as a hero she can overcome any difficult situation she is in but who knows, time will tell. I still wanna know what guy can do besides copy ppl's power, specifically what abilities has he copied.

Gii has copied Milim's magical furnace shit or whatever its name was that i always forgot. And it's noted that after the fight with Yuuki, he and Rimul occasionally fight as equal for fun. So seemingly he has copied Rimul's power as well. It's also noted that that Leon had saved his trump card against him but was forced to use it and now it's useless against him. So probably Leon's power as well

Da fak, he copied rimuru's power too? This guy is ridiculous, use your ability once against him and he copies it lol.

Any thoughts on this match up?

Chloe probably can pull smth off with her Space-Time Continuum Attack-like skill. She has a similar skill to Velgrynd's new stuff after she got Cthugha after all. With it she can harm the entirety of Veldora when the true Veldora resides in Rimul's stomach

If she has that, that makes this stompy, since that would allow her attacks to transcend space-time...

Chloe can be killed in 2 ways, either destroy her soul, or kill her while she is in a time stop, she can't reverse time upon dying while in a time stop. Don't know if bayonetta can do either though.

But to do that, she would have to get pass her absolute defense which puts her in endless time and imaginary space ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬».

She can't destroy her soul because of the resistance.

She can't attack in Time Stop.

Bayo has no chance at winning.

Top tier tensei characters too op...

Should use someone like Leo who is mid tier next time then i guess, albeit he has op sealing, soul and matter hax...

Yep this is a stomp, should probably close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back