• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta support

The crests are still good too, it shows that the Bayonetta universe has multiple layers of space time. Which I’m guessing are dimensions or something similar.

The intro literally said that he was on his holy mountain before he thought of giving humans his eyes. Meaning before he gave them the eyes he still was on Fimbulventr. The whole realm he warps to just seems like him making a pocket dimension to fight Bayonetta and Balder on.

I never agreed to the angels having higher dimensional existence though. The descriptions for the higher dimensional existence clearly states that the higher rank angels end up losing their physical form due to being higher on a spiritual level of existence, keep in mind they reference spiritual here instead of just higher dimensional outright.

You have to take into account that’s it’s stated humans cannot comprehend Aesirs true form, and that the name Aesir really is just a placeholder for the name “God” Aesir lowering himself to a power plane of existence, and resting on fimbulventr is very likely. Or else it’d make no sense to bother saying they couldn’t categorize Aesir any other way.

After the creation of the Trinity of Realities, Aesir was chosen as the ruler of the World of Chaos, also known as the Human World. Watching over humanity, time, and space across infinite possibilities, he came to later pity humanity for their naivety and lack of free will.

This statement attests to his power. It’s really undeniable that he’s much more than the other god tiers, as he’s watching over this spanning across infinite possibilities.

They both work. Though I don’t really know if they would count as actual lasers cause they don’t burn instead of explode. And it’s not directly fired at the mechs, just following the mechs. I recommend calling a calc member to check on that clip.
Off topic, but are lasers causing a burning effect evidence for lightspeed lasers? If that's the case I think I just hit the jackpot with another verse.

Just because Irenics feat is faster, doesn’t really make it an outlier. There’s an inherent hierarchy in Bayonetta, meaning third sphere angels are the weakest, and anything above is much much stronger. I’m pretty sure Jeanne dodging the exploding pieces of Jupiter is mftl, but I’m not sure what balders feat is.

It’s good to note that even though Irenic is classified as a third sphere, the halos on their wheels are of a first sphere angel. Not to mention it existed long before history, and its entire reason for existing is to be really fast.

Then you have characters like Loki, Loptr, Aesir, who just casually move around through space and time. With the latter said to transcend it entirely, so.

Just because Irenics feat is faster, doesn’t really make it an outlier. There’s an inherent hierarchy in Bayonetta, meaning third sphere angels are the weakest, and anything above is much much stronger. I’m pretty sure Jeanne dodging the exploding pieces of Jupiter is mftl, but I’m not sure what balders feat is.

It’s good to note that even though Irenic is classified as a third sphere, the halos on their wheels are of a first sphere angel. Not to mention it existed long before history, and its entire reason for existing is to be really fast.
Balder firing a laser that instantly reached pluto and then jeanne dodging the pieces of pluto that flew from pluto to earth in seconds

Yeah, balder should atleast have MFTL attack speed then. Jeanne is literally dodging these falling pieces from space. Also she goes from the ground, to space on her motorcycle in only a few seconds.

Wait, now that I think about it.. during Bayonettas first fight with father balder, do people think that’s base balder, or balder using the right eye?

@Comicgyal the whole "they can't comprehend the form" doesn't really equate to higher dimensional existence. You can ask Warren for input considering he played the games and knows a bit about higher dimensional existence.

infinite possibilities isn't 1-C. if that was the case Blazblue would've been 1-C a long time ago.

That's ignoring how outliers work. just because there's a hierarchy doesn't mean the feats are all accepted. Jubileus failing to replicate the same feat despite being superior to Irenic makes Irenic feat an outlier. The same logic applies to literally any other verse when fodder tier characters can somehow do a feat that a god tier can't even come close to replicating.

Loki, Loptr, and Aesir aren't really traveling through time by speed. They literally have portals that can time travel, After Loptr loses he literally opens a portal to time travel, that completely debunks the whole idea that they'd time travel through speed alone.

Balder didn't remotely activate his right eye in the entire fight so Bayonetta was fighting his base form.

@WeeklyBattles where was it remotely stated that was Pluto? Cause nothing in that scene remotely indicates that it was pluto.

The fact that the moon is still in the sky both in that game and in bayo 2 and that pluto is not in the solar system when jubileus is flying through it

I’ll try discussing it with him then, can he be tagged to this thread?

I see, wasn’t infinite possibilities used for saying blazblue had a 2-A multiverse?

But that’s not fair? Jubileus doesn’t get the chance to display great speed feats, she’s literally fighting Bayonetta inside of a sphere. A better feat would be how Loki and Aesir move throughout space time casually.

After Loptr loses he opens a portal to another dimension, the spirit dimension. Also after Loki kills Rosa in Bayonetta 1, he literally just time travels back to a different era. He doesn’t use a portal, and there’s no flash of light or something like that. He just fades away.

His base form needs to have his range via telekinesis increased then.

and yeah it wasn’t the moon. Bayonetta uses the moon multiple times in Bayonetta 2, and no one was ever suggested to have created a new moon either. Not sure why it was ever assumed to be the moon.

It was actually used for saying Blazblue has a Low 1-C multiverse which it was just upgraded to because of it

Do you have the video for the Pluto feat? And it's from Earth to Pluto?

Also, Infinite Possibilities isn't Low 1-C by default; Blazblue had some kind of realm stated to be above the multiverse or something is why it got upgraded.

Yeah, here’s a video showing every planet starting from mercury onwards. Pluto isn’t there, and even if it was the moon is still present in bayo 2. So it was either a random planet, or Pluto.

Slowed it down, by the way. The main point is that he blasted a random celestial body in mere seconds, it doesn’t really matter which one it was.

@Comicgyal I already told him. He's gonna comment tomorrow since he's tired right now.

not just that, but more statements on how possibilities meant universes/timelines, but we're derailing if we talk more about Blazblue so lets get back on topic. Just ask me on my wall if you want to know more.

She... does get to display her feat though. Literally when you play the minigame of punching her to the sun, and you have her crash on any planet, she literally flies back at bayonetta in a short time. That's the feat I'm talking about. Also Loptr literally showed making a portal when he was going to time travel in the final fight. So it's safe to say the time travel abilities they have are just an ability they have as opposed to speed.

yeah, and Loki also just used an ability to send balder and bayonetta back in time, again given how he time travels it's safe to assume he literally just uses an ability to time travel, it's got nothing to do with speed.

I see, then sure it could possibly be MFTL if we get a calc member to do it.

Bayonetta never fought her without the left eye though. She literally had it activated the entire fight thanks to the ritual.

That so? I normally associated the red glow to Bayonetta having the right eye activated. Her eye wasn’t glowing red either.

Differentiating the two forms is very difficult. Bayo barely used her eye, so it’s never too clear when she switches.

I need to start working on some upgrades for Jeanne. Her sitting at 6-A doesn’t feel right to me. Especially since she’s stated to be comparable to Bayonetta, and their combined powers summoned Sheba.

Weak witches can’t summon infernal demons of higher calibers either.

that's a specific thing that would only work if Jeanne and Bayonetta were working together to summon queen sheba. Jeanne by herself doesn't scale since she needs outside help to summon it.

Oh great! I’m not sure how approvals really work around here, I just assumed the staff members on the post could just close the thread and do the upgrades

@Comicgyal a good chunk of bayonetta's profiles are locked for some reason, you need to ask a content moderator or an administrator to unlock the closed pages for you to upgrade. Also you just need enough people to agree with your CRT, with staff members and normal users that are knowledgeable members of the verse to get it accepted in the end.

did you already make the hax CRT? If so we need to keep that on hold since the AP thread is still being discussed. Pretty sure we still have the "one CRT per verse" rule on the new forum.

Back