• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta support

Yeah he did, angels also have innate resistances to extreme temperatures like lava too.

I want to make this an actual CRT, if I can find out how to format on this forum like you can on the other site. Do either of you know how?

That could be helpful, but I’d still need to post all of the info from blog. So I’ll just do a basic layout

I asked Kamiya if paradiso was infinite in size, and he said maybe.. why is he such a troll

@Theglassman12 Haha I just wanted to see what he said. He does say that paradiso is unfathomably large, but that doesn’t prove much by vs battle standards. Though thank you for this, I’ll work on my crt and post it tomorrow. I appreciate all the help

Yeah, tweets from Kamiya, or any author for that matter isn't reliable. Interviews are okay though.

I meant to ask a while ago, but what do you guys think about the ruins of lost memory?

From the lore entry, it’s a dimension cut off from time, where Aesir stored his observations.
It was made as a haven to keep the chosen people, plants, and animals safe when the judgement day would come. Without the city, all life on the human world would simply be washed from existence with the world itself.

Saying that this city, and it’s contents could persist after the worlds end.

What’s really worth noting is “impenetrable barrier” made by Aesir, that Bayonetta you know.. breaks through.

That aside, Aesir made this place and there’s an endless void at the bottom. Possible void manip for Aesir? And base Bayo upgrade from 6-A 🤔

also was grace and glory’s “World destruction” at full power feat ever brought up and debated?

Disagree on void manipulation, nothing denotes it’s actually nothingness but just scenery.
Except for the fact that you can run into it, and die. Meaning it’s much more than basic scenery.

Bayonetta doesn’t usually have areas that you can “run off of” it’s usually only when you’re in paradiso, because everything around you is space.

Also Aesirs true ability is the power of nothingness.

Eh? Its kinda hammred into the lore that Aesir's power is the manipulation of nothingness, its the same power Loki uses to reduce the eyes of the world to nothingness
I’m aware. However, what denotes that specific area is a void?

Except for the fact that you can run into it, and die. Meaning it’s much more than basic scenery.

Bayonetta doesn’t usually have areas that you can “run off of” it’s usually only when you’re in paradiso, because everything around you is space.
I don’t exactly see how this changes anything, most people die when they jump off a platform and into a long fall. Considering there are multiple game over scenes where Bayonetta can die via falling into lava, I don’t see how it would be any different from jumping off a high platform in any game.

Also im glad somon lse noticd th whol thing with bayo breaking th barrier around th gate of hell lol

It doesn’t matter how many times you take a photo of it, the Duck Test doesn’t apply here simply because this is just an instance where you can die because it’s off the level, like the lava example.

Last edited:
Ill see if any lore entires mention the void.

Has a conversation for Irenic been brought up before? For the speed feat he’s said to accomplish in the book of Laguna.

You’re bringing up too much at a since time, focus on her AP since that’s the most widely debated topic on her at the moment. Calc members take time to respond, so you can just make the CRT on her strength and have people evaluate it.

I’m not trying to bring up Irenic in this CRT, I’m asking if it’s been brought up before for later on. As you and I both know I have two revisions planned, I’m trying to figure out what info has been already discussed so I don’t make any redundant claims.

Should I bring up the eyes of the world hax in this CRT, or wait for the second one where I discuss Aesirs tiering?

This is part 1, of a multi part CRT for the verse.

• Any user with one eye are 3-A at the least, via statements about Jubileus and her creating universes.
In an interview, Kamiya and his workers discuss Jubileus in her weakened state. Saying that the dimensions Jubileus creates are actually universes, and that the lava and ice levels are representations of heaven and earth being created. Jubileus displaying this feat is in a weakened state, only having the power of the left eye.
Bayonetta and Balders High 4-C tiering, should be change to 3-A. Jubileus in her weakened form should receive the same High 4-C to 3-A buff. Aesir when powered by the right eye, should get the same High 4-C to 3-A upgrade.

• Any user of both eyes of the world, or anyone who scales, should be upgraded to 2-C.
When Jubileus is resurrected at full power, she's able to merge the Trinity of realities into one complete universe. Balder makes a separate parallel universe, with its own timeline. This timeline is sensitive to the eyes of the world, meaning Jubileus will converge the main timeline, and the alternate one at the same time. This is a 2-c low multiversal feat.
Jubileus should receive a 3-A to 2-C upgrade, Queen Sheba. Aesir, and Omne get the same ugrades since they're stated to be comparable. Father Rodin who has the same halo as Jubileus, meaning their powers are very similar, should be upgraded as well.

Note: It's very easy to misunderstand what existed before the main universe. Kamiya informs us that the sphere Jubileus is in, is what the origin of the Bayonetta universe looked like. This makes statements like Paradiso being thousands of times bigger than the human universe, very consistent. Since it wasn't one entire universe split into three.

Yeah that, but also the lore says that Aesir used to reside in a higher dimension transcending time and space. Watching as infinite possibilities layer to form history.

His true form is that of a supernatural being, his name “Aesir” is just a placeholder, since his real state is unable to be comprehended.

But the crests are also a very good example.

The transcending time and space stuff is very vague considering the place he views everyone is on Fimbulventr, a mountain that a normal human like Luka can enter, and even an airplane. honestly I don't trust that line one bit considering fimbulventr as a whole is a massive contradiction for him literally being beyond time and space, or in a realm beyond time and space. At best that would just grant his eyes good cosmic awareness since he can see all of humanity with his eyes.

Fimbulventr is where he lived after he left that dimension, when he governed over all of humanity. Not to mention he didn’t have both eyes when Luka went up there.

If you notice, after he ascends to his original form the battle stage is completely different. They’re surrounded by moving rememberances of time, and other stars and whatnot. After he loses the eyes, they’re back to normal fimbulventr. So it’s not really inconsistent, since the lore says he was in a dimension, not on top of a mountain that almost anybody could climb.

So the separate dimension and fimbulventr hold no correlation. Even if they did, the battle they have shows a very clear difference between normal Fimbulventr, and fimbulventr when he’s using the power of both eyes.

It’s also important to note that angels are said to exist on higher planes of existence, higher dimensional. So if you accept 4-D angels at the very least, you have to acknowledge that these angels still aren’t on the same existence as full powered Aesir. However some are a bit close

Last edited:
Back