• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta support

Oh, and here’s one of the light speed feats from Bayonetta. It’s good to note that they’re actually in the Bayonetta 1 timeline while this happening, meaning other witches such as her past self could have realistically fought this angel

They both work. Though I don’t really know if they would count as actual lasers cause they don’t burn instead of explode. And it’s not directly fired at the mechs, just following the mechs. I recommend calling a calc member to check on that clip.

Thousands of kilometers sounds more reasonable. Pretty sure interstellar is across different planets, the meteor looked like it was just outside of orbit.

Yeah, same.
Looking over the profiles, I’m surprised at how bare bones some of them are. Characters like Loptr/Aesir are missing a lot of abilities like sealing, concept manipulation & creation, ice manipulation and the ability to summon comets and GALAXIES. Clairvoyance, omniscience, high intelligence, dimensional creation, so many 😔

Whaaaaaaaat that stinks, I’ve been looking for accurate names for some abilities but I’m so new to this forum

no such thing as “comet manipulation” probably some form of interstellar powers that I just can’t find

Oh and I meant to ask, but why did you propose base Bayonetta and co to be 6-a? I don’t think a lot of people realize, but Bayonettas fight with Father Balder is him using the power of the left eye + fusing with young cereza. Unlike Bayonetta who hadn’t awakened to her powers, Balder was using them during that battle

I'm curious to know where the galaxy creation feats are, or better yet if those are real galaxies.

They definitely are real galaxies. Jubileus makes galaxies too, but I’ll go get some examples.

So yeah, here are the galaxy creation feats for Loptr. Definitely spiral galaxies that suck you in, and attack you. Very similar to the ones jubileus shoots at you in Bayonetta 1, “star level durability” lol

That doesn't exactly show off them being literal sized galaxies, looks more like a visual thing than him literally creating galaxies cause they're not even changing sizes or anything, especially since the ones Jubileus fires are literally a deaging move, which last time I checked, isn't something any normal galaxy can do.

The move he spun is a galaxy. It has thousands of stars inside of it, and is spinning and pulls you in. Which shows it has gravity of some sort

While Jubileus does deage you with her galaxy, it doesn’t really take away from the fact that’s what they are. Having a supernatural property isn’t anything out of the question, it is fiction after all.

that's not how galaxies work. If they were actual legit galaxies, they'd dwarf both bayonetta and Loptr in size since they're still normal human size, not to mention Loptr's attempt to go overkill is grabbing a giant meteor in outer space. If those were actual galaxies why would he bother with a meteor? Jubileus isn't her throwing a literal galaxy at you, it's just an attack that turns her into a baby.

Okay, that makes sense. I have another proposition for 2-C Jubileus, just trying to see if I want to upload it to a blog or simply post it here.

just post it here, it's easier for us. Also check this page here and scroll down until you see calculation group. Ask them for input on this forum to be exact, I don't think they will notice your message if you send them one in the wiki as opposed to this forum since everyone's focusing on here more often than the wiki.

Just messaged someone, I hope I did it correctly.

Anyways, it’s about Jubileus and co. So I read that a multiverse counts as two or more universe, I immediately counted paradiso, the human world, and Inferno to complete this description. When jubileus is at full power, she’s able to merge these three universes into one complete universe. That’s a multiversal feat, but why is her page only universal? However, I was told that the universes need their own timelines in order to count.

That reminded me of the parallel universe balder made, when he made young Cereza open her eyes of darkness. Kamiya himself made a statement about this universe.

Kamiya: Well, another axis of time has been created so we have parallel worlds going on. So Bayo's world is Bayo's world, separate from this new world. The Eyes of the World are probably the only ones affected by both worlds.

Meaning that the eyes of the world can affect this universe, and the parallel one. (Goes to show how busted they are) But jubileus is powered by these eyes. Meaning her combining the universes in the main universe, would combine the universes in the other one. Since that universe has its own timeline, it counts for being Multiversal.

So wouldn’t this realistically make Jubileus 2-C.
Its also good to mention that Bayonetta as a verse has infinite possibilities, meaning there very well could be many other universes.

Yes, Paradiso is a realm filled with stars and galaxies and is stated to be thousands of times larger than the human world (universe)

I have an issue regarding the whole "trinity of realities being separate universes". The lore for the entire verse mentions that the universe was normal until it was split into the trinity of realities. And that once both eyes were merged into any of the gods, all 3 realms would fuse back into the original universe the verse was originally based on. and the paradiso world being thousands of times larger than the human world wouldn't make sense if each of the realms are a small part of an entire universe, unless the human world is just somehow 1000 times smaller than either paradiso and inferno.

do you have a link to what Kamiya said about the time axis part? and what scene was it that cereza had her eyes of darkness opened?

That’s not true, the lore for the entries never explicitly state that what existed before was one entire universe. However in an interview, Kamiya states that what you’re fighting Jubileus in, is what the original state of chaos was. Meaning that giant sphere, is what existed, not an entire universe. This backs up her sitting at the apex, which is what her lore description says.

The Bayonetta universe we know, wasn’t the result of one big universe splitting into pieces. Which makes any sort of statement about paradiso being larger, very consistent.

Here kamiya talks about the time axes, and how balders plan created a parallel universe with a separate timeline.

With that out of the way, it’s still vital to realize that these universes will be converged into one singular universe by Jubileus. This is a 2-C low multiversal feat.

Her weakened state needs to be changed from planetary, to universal. One of kamiya workers states that the dimensions she creates are actually universes, and that the lava and ice levels are representations of heaven and earth being created. Kamiya agrees with all this.

Because of this, any user with one eye should very well be universal. Jubileus draws her power from the eyes, and will only be completed when she has both. Meaning Bayonetta and Balder powered by the eyes should be changed from 4-C, to 3-a. And Jubileus weakened state should be changed from High 4-C to 3-A.

Queen Sheba receives the same 4-C to 3-A upgrade, while also making her 3-A full powered form into 2-C.

Aesir when powered by the right eye needs to be upgraded to 3-A, and his full power should be 2-C as they’re all comparable.

Last edited:
can you link me the exact video where you have this interview with kamiya? like the whole video where he talks about this?

thank you, I'll give my inputs when I finish with some stuff on my end and the videos
In the videos they’ll mention the anthropic principle, in relation to Bayonetta they’re saying the universe only exists, because the eyes of the world are observing it. This comes up in chapter 4 of the video, which further supports the eyes as universal forces that balance the universe. Which was the entire plot of Bayonetta 2.

alright so the time axis part about the two separate realities can definitely back up 2-C being a possibility considering Balder did predict it. I wouldn't say for certain that it would just be blatant 2-C, just that it's possibly 2-C. And the whole wind dimension thing being flat out stated to be a universe by Kamiya himself which sounds kind of familiar with another action game he's worked on in the past. So with those info being there, I do think 3-A with either the left or right eye is ok. And both eyes being At least 3-A, possibly 2-C can be reasonable cause I don't think Balder mentions warping cereza's reality and bayonetta's reality together when fully awakening jubileus unless I missed something in that interview where Kamiya flat out said that. So hooray, an actual argument for 3-A bayonetta.

Also neat, Kamiya basically confirmed fire and ice resistance for bayonetta with specific weapons.

Back