• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At the moment, I am still leaning towards Baymax. A superior fighting skill, plus a larger range of attacks to call from should give him the win here. Besides, things start to go badly, he can just fly off and pound the Barbarian with his rocket fist

Crimson Azoth said:
At the moment, I am still leaning towards Baymax. A superior fighting skill, plus a larger range of attacks to call from should give him the win here. Besides, things start to go badly, he can just fly off and pound the Barbarian with his rocket fist
Can i put barbarian lvl 7?

An AP boost, I don't think would change much. Barbarian is pretty well outmatched here. It is still fair as is though

Putting Baymax against the Archer is probably much more fair

she's ranged and can hit a flying robot

cause right now Baymax would stomp

True. Though Baymax would probably beat most of the low-tier CoC characters. Think the Wizard and higher could take him though

Back