• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku VS Superman (Again) (0-8-0)

Honestly yeah, I don't think Goku has wincons. Being able to technically harm Superman doesn't mean much when Superman has double the stats and access to Heat Vision and Freeze Breath. I would say the Super Kamehameha could kill Superman buuuuuuut the wiki has no accepted AP boost for it.

Goku:

+Stealth Mastery and limited perception manipulation
+Solar Flare
+Pressure Points
= Speed

Superman:

+Heat Vision
+Ice Breath
+More experience
= Speed

Both can harm each other, however, Superman is stronger, also, Goku would probably try to dodge Superman´s heat vision or counter it with a kamehameha

He would possible try to stun Superman Solar Flare and hit him

This fight is close, i don´t see why it wouldn´t be

Last edited:
+Stealth Mastery and limited perception manipulation
I don't really see how either help.
+Solar Flare
+Pressure Points
= Speed
Solar Flare isn't going to be too useful when Superman has super hearing. Pressure Points, maybe but that assumes Superman doesn't just fry or freeze him pointblank.
Both can harm each other, however, Superman is stronger, also, Goku would probably try to dodge Superman´s heat vision or counter it with a kamehameha
The issue is that Goku's Kamehameha takes time to charge whereas Heat Vision can come out instantly. And if Superman is stronger than Goku then his Heat Vision will easily overpower the Kamehameha in a clash and then kill Goku due to its heat.
He would possible try to stun Superman Solar Flare and hit him
This isn't a wincon. It's just a way to land a single blow. A blow that doesn't decide the match.
That's a blog made 3 hours ago. It isn't accepted on the wiki yet. And even if it were accepted, Superman seems to be around 1.74 megatons, whereas that blog would put Goku at 1.067 megatons.
This fight is close, i don´t see why it wouldn´t be
Name a single tactic or action Goku can take that would knock out or kill Superman. That doesn't involve Superman just standing still drooling.

I don't really see how either help.
It´s "allow him to optimize his movements and elude the senses of opponents completely"

Solar Flare isn't going to be too useful when Superman has super hearing. Pressure Points, maybe but that assumes Superman doesn't just fry or freeze him pointblank.
Solar Flare have status effect inducement properties
The issue is that Goku's Kamehameha takes time to charge whereas Heat Vision can come out instantly. And if Superman is stronger than Goku then his Heat Vision will easily overpower the Kamehameha in a clash and then kill Goku due to its heat.
Goku already used Instantaneous kamehameha´s (like in his battle with Frieza), also, he would probably try to dodge Superman´s heat vision, he ins´t dumb in relation to combat

This isn't a wincon. It's just a way to land a single blow. A blow that doesn't decide the match.
I never said that this was a wincon

That's a blog made 3 hours ago. It isn't accepted on the wiki yet. And even if it were accepted, Superman seems to be around 1.74 megatons, whereas that blog would put Goku at 1.067 megatons.
You are right

Name a single tactic or action Goku can take that would knock out or kill Superman. That doesn't involve Superman just standing still drooling.
He could try to attack Superman Pressure points (btw this ins´t much in character for him) or use punches and kicks to injure him

Superman main and more important advantages are his ice breath and more experience, the rest ins´t that of decisive

Last edited:
I know, that´s why i put "possible"

Btw, LS wouldn´t make much of a difference
Even if we use that Superman would still have the LF advantage

Beginning of Z Goku is >2x the baseline value which is 533525.275 tons so 1,067,050.55 tons, in contrast Superman is 1,923,853.05 tons which is slightly more, you could say they're likely equal since Goku got far stronger than this baseline

Even if we use that Superman would still have the LF advantage

Beginning of Z Goku is >2x the baseline value which is 533525.275 tons so 1,067,050.55 tons, in contrast Superman is 1,923,853.05 tons which is slightly more, you could say they're likely equal since Goku got far stronger than this baseline
Ok then

That should be 7 now, should this be applied to the proiles?
We need to wait 24 hours since the final vote was posted

Back