• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku VS Superman (Again) (0-8-0)

latest
97395-versus-images-png-image-high-quality.png
superman_PNG42.png

ERB winner:

DEATH BATTLE! winner: @Accelerated_Evolution @Ednaxel2 @CryoTheMayo @Fezzih_007 @Padaruyos @Robo432343 @MeidoIzayoi @AnAverageUsername (8)

Incon:

Last edited:
Superman scales to 90.13 Exatons while Goku scales to 29.6 Exatons, the gap is over 3x

Goku doesn't have any notable abilities he could use so voting Superman

Superman scales to 90.13 Exatons while Goku scales to 29.6 Exatons, the gap is over 3x

Couldn´t this also be said for Superman?

Also, the gap between they ins´t really a important factor, since it is very small

Scaling chain is:
Saiyan Saga Goku (VS Raditz) > Goku (Piccolo Jr fight) > Piccolo Jr >> Kami > Goku (King Piccolo) > King Piccolo >> Roshi = 29.6 Exatons

Stack that scaling chain on top of Goku's Damage Boost via the Kamehameha or charged blasts and I can see his AP surpassing Superman's durability. We don't have an accepted figure for it (Pretty sure) but the Kamehameha does increase Goku's power level by over 2x when used. If you take that alone his Kamehameha's AP would be over double his normal AP.

But yeah, defensively I don't see what Goku can do. There is also the little problem where I'm pretty sure Goku is vulnerable to Superman's Heat Vision and Freeze Breath. He has some resistance to harsh temperatures but it's nothing compared to feats like Heat Vision nearing the temperature of the Sun's core or Freeze Breath instantly freezing things solid.

Not seeing how Goku wins so far.

But yeah, defensively I don't see what Goku can do. There is also the little problem where I'm pretty sure Goku is vulnerable to Superman's Heat Vision and Freeze Breath. He has some resistance to harsh temperatures but it's nothing compared to feats like Heat Vision nearing the temperature of the Sun's core or Freeze Breath instantly freezing things solid.
Yeah that would be a problem

So you vote for Superman then?

I literally did this with basically a more haxed, stronger goku basically and superman won 🦏

Like his heat vision is like the core of the sun temperature

How would that help.
Stealth Mastery and Limited Perception Manipulation (With his sharpened spirit[26], Goku mastered the ability of "[crouching] as quiet as the sky and [striking] quick than lightning"[27], dampening his presence completely[27] including scant air movements[28] and his footsteps[29] and erasing his own Ki[30]; thus, allowing him to optimize his movements and elude the senses of opponents completely)

Status Effect Inducement (Via Blindness; Solar Flare a technique that cause blindness with flashes of light)

I just think this is a stomp and shouldn't be added.
This fight is more fair than it looks

He gets one hit in then superman beats him to a pulp.
The AP gap ins´t big, it´s just of 3 times

Although, does superman have an answer for Goku's analytical prediction ?
He has Information Analysis:

Information Analysis (Can quickly analyze molecular and genetic information[12], electromagnetic makeups.[13] Able to make quick calculations of his[14] opponent[15] and the[16] environment)

But Goku's analytical prediction would help him in the fight

"Able to make quick calculations of his opponent"
I don't know how that's a counter to analytical prediction. Also can superman actually hit Goku ? A better question is how many hits would he land compared to Goku ? I don't think superman is landing enough hits on Goku to win ngl.

Also can superman actually hit Goku ? A better question is how many hits would he land compared to Goku ? I don't think superman is landing enough hits on Goku to win ngl.
Characters like Vegeta doesn´t have analytical prediction and even then can land multiple hits in Goku

Characters like Vegeta doesn´t have analytical prediction and even then can land multiple hits in Goku
Because of the power gap and super retconning things in the super hero movie Goku didn’t know what meditation was when he was doing that as a kid. Goku might take it here he has a lot of ways to predict and fight against superman and pretty sure using the solar flare is in character he used it against great ape vegeta when he was pushed.

Because of the power gap and super retconning things in the super hero movie Goku didn’t know what meditation was when he was doing that as a kid. Goku might take it here he has a lot of ways to predict and fight against superman and pretty sure using the solar flare is in character he used it against great ape vegeta when he was pushed.
This was fixed in DBS manga, where Goku only says the he is surprised that of all people, the one meditating is Vegeta, hell, he literally meditates in Granolah Arc, that moment in the movie was just PIS

Goku only used solar flare against Vegeta to have time to charge the spirit bomb, he never used it offensively

Last edited:
Back