• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Super Geniuses! (Concluded)

Ultron has pulled off way more impressive hack feats. He's just known for having incredible hacking capabilities.

On the other hand, Brainiac is definitely a good hacker. However, he has less amazing feats to back this up.

Nedge1000 said:
Honestly, both can resist hack.
No, Ultron has been hacked multiple times by the Avengers to defeat him. Don't know if Braniac actually has hack resist but seeing as Ultron has hacked an entire alien planet's population, if he doesn't Ultron defeats him in feats pretty easy.

No, Ultron has been hacked multiple times by the Avengers to defeat him. Don't know if Braniac actually has hack resist but seeing as Ultron has hacked an entire alien planet's population, if he doesn't Ultron defeats him in feats pretty easy.

People have actually failed at hacking Ultron many times.

Anyways, I'll vote for Ultron. He has more impressive feats in terms of hacking and I think is a more advanced AI anyway (dude is complex enough to develope daddy issues). I'll change to inconclusive if anyone changes my mind, but I don't see Ultron losing, exactly

There is over 7 votes already

And over 3 vote difference for Ultron

Grace period starts

TitanCrusher101 said:
I recounted. I only see 6. It looks like 7 because Zark "Voted Twice"
For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:
  • A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.

I always heard Brainiac beats Ultron and Brainiac with prep time beats Ultron harder.

So at least there exists one version of Ultron under one certain rule of game that could beat Brainiac. Love this.

Jasonsith said:
I always heard Brainiac beats Ultron and Brainiac with prep time beats Ultron harder.

So at least there exists one version of Ultron under one certain rule of game that could beat Brainiac. Love this.
Where did you hear this? Ultron wins in most matchups.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Jasonsith said:

Where did you hear this? Ultron wins in most matchups.
Not formal online crossover versus debate threads. Just summaries of casual talks.

Basic reasons:

1. Ultron hacked a race of alien technology hackers who took over the Kree Empire that spread across a galaxy (as Screwattack calls: Sigma'd a whole race of Sigmas). Brainiac conquered multiple universes. And I've heard universes in DC are thicker than Marvel universes.

2. Ultron scales to Thor. Brainiac scales to Superman and to Wonder Woman. Most high tier DC characters are crazily fast, by scaling to Flash, to Superman, to Wonder Woman, or for higher tier characters, to Doctor Fate and Darkseid.

3. Even our tiers show that the strongest version of Brainiac is reaching 2-A while for Ultron is reaching 3-B.

Also, people generally assume characters in DC Universe to be superior to the ones in Marvel Universe, since Superman has the public perception of a mary sue and every other superhero must scale to him.

Zark2099 said:
Also, people generally assume characters in DC Universe to be superior to the ones in Marvel Universe, since Superman has the public perception of a mary sue and every other superhero must scale to him.
I love DC, so don't wanna admit it but... yeah kinda

I love DC, so don't wanna admit it but... yeah kinda

Also the controversial speed equalisation rules helped a lot on buffing characters with speed boosts and nerfing characters born with it. (Marvel and esp DC characters are often born or suddenly acquired with incredible speed, strength and durability) By scaling DC characters are born with MHS combat speed for anyone who put up a good fight against Post-Crisis Batman and crazy MFTL+ speed for people fighting the Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman. Which even Screwattack still keep MFTL+ combat for high tier characters but even they have doubt on the validity on Marvel MHS+ and DC MHS town characters speed feats. But they and many other normies are totally fine with other town characters having MHS+ speed despite the feats are the same as that of Marvel / DC characters.

Back