• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Alternate Selves - Twilight vs... Well... Herself

Sci-Twi (Geodes)
Empowered-Twilight-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-38525413-731-700

The Battle of the Dopplegangers ! The Elements from two Sides of a Similar Coin, An alternate image of how the other could've turned out ! Who'll win in this... Interesting fight.

Set Up: The Battle happens after the events of Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree in a alternate ending where she ended up in Equestria after the events of the story.... Where she didn't gain the Geodes. Twilight knew of her alternate self since the ending of Friendship Games, but she didn't know with the amount of magic she held if she was a threat. So she, witht he approval of her alicorn friends, regained the power she had against Tirek and agreed to test to see if she wasn't a threat to Equestria. Due to the evils Sci-Twi commited as Midnight Sparkle, she understood and allowed this "spar" to happen.

This may be a bit early to do... But it's interesting to say the least. Since both are Fairly above Baseline Alicorn Level at their highest end.

• Sci-Twi is in her Pony-Up State
  • Pony Twilight is in her "All-Alicor" State (I honestly would make it Alicorn Twilight but it'd be a godstomp in Sci-Twi's favor).
  • In-Character... Winning condition is knock-out only. And BTW Twilight in this form fights in the same beserker rage as she did against Tirek during their first bout.... So it's extremely unlikely she's going to be pulling any real 'hax' in this fight.
Scaling:

Sci-Twi: basically scales to a being (Daydream Shimmer) who absorbed the power of 7 Alicorn Level beings (Post-Rainbow Rocks ; who are superior together a their prime/peak to the Dazzlings whom together required the Elements to break their limits to defeat)... And stomped her canonically. Pony-Up Sci-Twi is essentially a controlled Midnight Sparkle

Twilight (Pony) scales to 3 Alicorn Level entities giving her power... Basically making her having the power of Four Alicorns at once.

WHO WINS ?!?!

Votes:

Twilight Sparkle (Sci-Twi):1 (UltimateFlare)

Twilight Sparkle (Pony World):

Inconclusive:

Though looking back, I vote for Sci-Twi for being possibly superior AP wise and that Pony Twi doesn't pull hax in this state.

...I don't know. Honestly, I don't think each of the Humane 7 individually are Alicorn Level, but that's not gonna be my main argument. Even if SciTwi has a 1 and 3/4x AP advantage, she's not used to her pony body at all, and even if All Alicorn Twilight isn't fighting smart, she still has the advantage of having been a pony her whole life, and she has gotten somewhat used to all alicorn magic, so that's not really a disadvantage.

...it's tough, but I think the fight would go something like this: Twi would fly up and blast SciTwi with all her power. It might scratch her, especially since she's not skilled enough to create a magical barrier of any kind, but SciTwi would overall be fine. She would attempt shooting blasts at Twi for awhile, which she would dodge, since she's in the air, while SciTwi is grounded cause she's been shown as a unicorn. This would go on for a while, and though SciTwi obviously has a lot more durability than Tirek, who could himself take a lot of hits from All Alicorn Twilight, I don't think she could take countless hits, and All Alicorn Twilight would be able to deliver that (pretty much). SciTwi really doesn't have any special powers that could be vital in a battle against a somewhat relative alicorn. It'd definitely be a long battle either way, but I think eventually SciTwi would drop from exhaustion and/or pain. If her attacks were fast enough, maybe she could hit Twi, but I don't think so. Plus, Twi's barriers are powerful. Tirek couldn't even crack any of her shields, so I don't think a 1.75x difference would break her shield. Twilight just has so many advantages being in the pony world, and just in general, considering SciTwi doesn't really have many things she can do in a straight up, all out, uninterrupted brawl. She's only really used her power to instantly deal with threats, while Twi has a much more versatile and useful arsenal for a fight.

TLDR; Twilight probably wins in most cases. And if we can allow my headcanon that SciTwi isn't 7x Alicorn Level, it's a stomp for All Alicorn Twilight.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I don't think I can vote for either character... But I believe I can debate... possibly. If that's the case I'll make the argument anyways ?
Still waiting?

Oof. Okay then... Well here I go:

In terms of AP it's pretty hard to really say who trumps over who as both are unquantifiably > Discord in terms of scaling, and at the very least far, far above Celestia Level tiers to such an extent comparing them to the former is ridiculous. However, while I do agree Twilight has the Battle Experience, int he variation she is using we have no proof she'd go for any of her haxes, making this who can defeat the other faster.

The only way to determine this is via AP.as experience doesn't really give either the advantage due to both just using "lol I'm going overpower you" in this version. So really it comes down to who wins in AP, which I'll go over. Warning: I do believe Sci-Twi holds the advantage [besides the Low 2-C attempt.. Just regular tier 4 for now]

Back