• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of strongest isekai (JP) Ruphas vs shallow vernal

Shiraito983

He/Him
vs
yogiri is dead

This is in fun and games cause it's not fair I am assuming.

Yea Ruphas stomps for now. Shiro is only baseline, meanwhile Ruphas ap, and hax are all several infinities above baseline.

Looks like another goddess gets bonked then ✊ 💥

bossv9p11.jpg

I imagine this fight like the final arc of the main story of Isekai at Peace, Shiro decides to take Kaito for herself and start and war, and Ruphas knocks some sense into her.

We all know the true winner will always be the Playboy after all.

fnX10JV.jpg

Don't take the meme seriously guys

That would be a very funny scenario. Unironically something that would happen lmao

"I assume you're here to change the script" becomes "I assume you're here to save Kaito". Meanwhile Ruphas is doing it because she sees it as a nuisance, and Alovenus is in the background very entertained because she enjoys romance stories and plot twists. Or spending millions on gacha I guess

31cit.gif

This could be a good fan fic, Ruphas travels to a different multiverse, somehow encounters Kaito, singularity going to singularity, Ruphas slowly becomes more interested in him, Shiro gets jealous and the 2 fight, at the end of the day Kaito gets another Goddess hellbent on preventing any harm or trouble from happening to him.

Could even turn this into one of those cultured nocturne chapters.

Ruphas travels to a different multiverse. Runs into Kaito notices his harem of very...unique individuals. They get along. Jealousy ensues, they fight.

The fight in question: bonk stop that, jeez

Everyone else: How does this next beautiful woman know Kaito

Queue obligatory "'it's Kaito-San after all"

Albeit Ruphas being asexual but we've seen how protective she gets with Virgo lol

Don't underestimate Kaito's rizz, he is the same guy who seduced a literally tree (Lilywood), and even the Epilogue itself, which is a system/story.

As long as there is a will, there is a way, as the saying goes, no but literally, as long as the capture target has a will, Kaito can seduce them.

He really did rizz up the end, and the beginning. Now, following how stories go he has to rizz up the climax or middle point next. I am pretty sure you could add a will to a building or AI at this point in isekai at peace and it will fall for him. He really does make that phrase literal...

I imagine this fight like the final arc of the main story of Isekai at Peace, Shiro decides to take Kaito for herself and start and war, and Ruphas knocks some sense into her.

We all know the true winner will always be the Playboy after all.

fnX10JV.jpg

Don't take the meme seriously guys
It's not meme when it's true

Back