• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Atomic Breath will be annoying but its nothing Bertolt cant regenerate from, meanwhile one good punch would kill big G

Original Godzilla has better defense lvl and Can shot a lot of Vapor Breaths that will possibly end the Titan.

Bertold has none resistance to radiation.

Better defense and good offensive at range attack. Vote for the Original Godzilla.

Original Godzilla has Large Building level durability, the Colossal Titan has City Block level durability, Godzilla does not have better defense

the Colossal Titan can very easily regen from any damage the Vapor Breath can cause

Radiation takes a long ass time to do anything

My dude that feat is so vague its unbelievable. Godzilla is never shown tanking a nuke, we dont even see where he is in proximity to the explosion

Because almost all of the wog regarding godzilla is based on questions asked by fans specifically in such a way that it blows feats way out of proportion, to the point where almost every godzilla incarnation would be anywhere from tier 3 to tier 0 if we accepted them

Thanks,im new here.

i renember when i was younger i higly disagreed with this wiki,but now i think this wiki is a really good wiki.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because almost all of the wog regarding godzilla is based on questions asked by fans specifically in such a way that it blows feats way out of proportion, to the point where almost every godzilla incarnation would be anywhere from tier 3 to tier 0 if we accepted them
However there are books and other sources of extra informaation Toho has released long before that could happen, so their input into these things should at least be considered.

Back