• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Delinquents (LET'S SETTLE THIS!!!)

@Weekly, this might give you your answer:

Soldier Blue said:
Sensui's casual punches are in the 400 Gigaton range. And there is a calc where the mere shockwave from one of his punches was calc'ed at single digit Teratons. But I can't seem to track it down. I've been looking for it for a few weeks now.

There is this threat.

Genkai flat out tells Yusuke that he can "break countries" with his current power. Given the context in which she was speaking, she does mean in one shot.

^ All of these are for characters who are Low S-class. Mid S-class are multiple times as powerful. And the Upper S-class are so far above this that they can casually one-shot 50 Low S-classes without even using their true might. And Yomi is capable of destroying 2 such Upper S-classes and several Mid S-classes with just 1/3 of his true power.

Assuming High-End, Yusuke has a slight strength advantage. But that can't counteract Ryuko's Regenerationn. Even if he does somehow get her near-death, she just regens stronger than before.

Ryuko wins.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Assuming High-End, Yusuke has a slight strength advantage. But that can't counteract Ryuko's Regenerationn. Even if he does somehow get her near-death, she just regens stronger than before.
This version doesn't have Zenkai

Gargoyle One said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
This version doesn't have Zenkai
I see. Point still stands, though. he won't be able to bypass her regen.

She lost it in this version because she doesn't have Senketsu no?

After all that was literally how she got her boost in power

No, Senketsu doesnt grant her the Zenkai its an ability she herself has, what she lost from Senketsu is her absorption

Satsuki's matches are the ones outdated I meant

Cole and Garou are no longer 7A and Kyoya's 7A+ key was upgraded to 6C

Back