• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BATTLE OF ANGELS

ELITE GUARDS (schutzstafell + the visionary)) Vs FOUR ARCHANGELS (yon tenshi) so very often we get to see the battle of gods,but now we got their winged messengers going at it

ELITE GUARDS (Lille Barro, Gerard Valkyrie, Askin Nakk Le Vaar, Pernida Parnkgjas, Gremmy Thoumeaux)

Images

Vs

ARCHANGELS (Ludoshel, Mael Tarmiel, Sariel

The Four Archangels
MaelRender

RULES AND FOOTNOTES

speed equalized(if necessary)

Battle arena:Camelot

battle theme
:Both are protecting their respective deities from a potential assault ,all in character but will do whatever it takes to win.

Winner:By death or incapacitation for more than ten minutes

It might look like a tier stomp with the archangels being generally tier 6 and the sternritters being generally tier 7 but the elite guards are extremely haxy and have feats of manhandling individuals several tiers above them .

I added Gremmy to the elite guards because he was hinted to be one of them and he balances the tiering a little

This is demon-angel hybrid Mael with commandments

There is going to be a lot of HAX flying around,so Each team has prior knowledge of each others abilities and have an hour prep to hatch up plans

Everyone starts in base and go into their strongest forms except hindered from doing so

So avoiding any potential shitstorm

Wings vs wings

Elite Vs elite

Light vs light

Schrift vs Grace

FIGHT!!

Really?? The archangels are all tier 6 compared to tier 7 of the sternritters

Yes. I'm knowledgeable about both series and team B gets destroyed.. gremmy makes it even worse tbh. With hax like they have, they gunna. Need appropriate hax to deal with the elites which they don't have

The best chance they have is their Reigen and resistances, but death dealing can weaken resistances so the Quincies can just soul hax the whole group.

There is also prior knowledge and the archangels can create a pocket dimension where there are almost invisible and all of them have mid high Regen,i really can't see it be a total stomp,its very cagey though

Grace immunity lmao.

Lille has teleportation, none of them can kill Gerard, pernida is idk. Gremmy is at high 6-A with reality warping. Uhhh askin gets immunities. The only issue is with regen I guess. But gremmy and Lille can deal with that

My bad forgot Gerard was high 6-A

If it's win by incap for 10 minutes then Gremmy solos if he just hits them with a high 6A meteor and leaves then trapped under it.

That meteor would take forever to land and they can all fly at MHS+ speeds. There is 0 way it would hit any of the Angels.

Rocker1189 said:
Are they in their strongest forms? Because if so I dont see how they can beat Mael.

They all start in base but can go into their strongest forms except hindered

Zzsax said:
Rocker1189 said:
Are they in their strongest forms? Because if so I dont see how they can beat Mael.
They all start in base but can go into their strongest forms except hindered
Yeah but Mael does not tranform. He just has forms that he stays in. So would he start as Estarossa?

@rocker Nope,for those without transformation strongest form becomes their base,Mael starts as hybrid with commandments

The meteor is 63 km wide, Gremmy shouldn't have it started so high that they can cross the 30 km they'd need to escape with speed equal.

You do know that they always fly right? He would always have to summoon it above them. And they would always have the time to dodge it. The meteor is a destructive ability that is meant to crush an area. It is near useless against people who can fly and do not have a reason to break it like Kenpachi did.

Even if they all have flight that doesn't mean much if the meteor has equal speed. Unless Gremmy is for some reason dropping this so high above them that they can fly 31 km before it hits them. And they don't need to be killed, just incapacitated. If they have a giant high 6A meteor on top of them, they can't escape, they're incapacitated.

Rocker1189 said:
Then I think he solos with Lightball of Love.
Askin, pernida and Gerard and Gremmy might likely survive that due to immunity adaptation and low godly Regen,and maybe Lille too If he is not in base

They can literally reform outside of it the High 6-A AP of the meteor would destroy the meteor itself since it cannot withstand that force. They would just reform in the remains.

Zzsax said:
Rocker1189 said:
Then I think he solos with Lightball of Love.
Askin, pernida and Gerard and Gremmy might likely survive that due to immunity adaptation and low godly Regen,and maybe Lille too If he is not in base
I can see Gerard surviving it but I dont know why anyone else would and it is the sleep manipulation that makes it good. Also that was Mael's first move here I doubt Lille would be out of base by then.

About the meteor,with the speed Gremmy summons his meteors it will most likely pulverize on impact

I can see Gerard surviving it but I dont know why anyone else would and it is the sleep manipulation that makes it good. Also that was Mael's first move here I doubt Lille would be out of base by then.

Askin gains immunity to energy attacks as long as he survives instant death

While pernida growth,progression and reactive evolution has made him survive worse from mayuri

If Lille opens his eyes in base, he gets intangibility which makes him avoid the attack as a whole

Gremmy just imagines he is healed

Imo Team B takes this

None of them can kill bypass Gerard low godly Regen and almost all of their attempt to damage him will only make him stronger so its only a matter of time until he reach his High 6-A form, at that point he can easilty one shot all of them with maybe Tarmiel since he has his Intangibility but we wont able to do anything to Gerard and in case of Mael, his Full Counter can buy him time but it wont be enaght since Full Counter can be bypass if he dont see the attack and full counter is not the best ability vs Gerard since it will only make him stronger, and while Lightball of Love can be probematic I think it wont put Gerard for good since the Miracle will potentially bring him back again since he claim the mirecle is not just stat amplification and regen but are actually giving form to the thoughts, feelings, and desires of the masses; he grows in size due to their fear at being unable to destroy him and even Hitsugaya Bankai which nullifies the functions and abilities of whatever it freezes cannot stop the Miracle to bring back Gerard, plus if Lightball of Love break Hoffnung then it can potentially back fire at Mael as well.

Similar to Gerard, they cannot beat lille as well, lille have diff type of Intangibility than Tarmiel and afaik fodder soul in bleach has Intangibility as well and shinigami can interact with them yet they cannot hit lille, and lille can one shot them with X axis too and even bypassing Tarmiel Intangibility with X axis as well, in adition lille will have faster attack speed due to X axis and since both team have basic knowledge over their opponent ability then it safe to asume that lille will aim for Mael since he is the strongest member in team NNT, lille also can Trompete the battlefied to wipe out Team NNT as well.

Moving to Gremmy Thoumeaux, Gremmy can for example imagine them death from the start as he do that to 2 captain level shinigami or he can turn their bones to cookies as well or he can create clones of himself to help him in combat or to BFR them to space.

Edit:

Oh, I think askin can potentially solos as well, not only he can gain immunity but he can also trap them in his Gift Ball Deluxe who full with poison to weakened or even kill them, plus even if he died his Gift Ball Deluxe will only greatly magnifies his poison letality too.

For Pernida, he can use his nerves and hijack their body and crust them using their own muscle and he can also progression and gain their strength as well, in addition he can imbue his nerves with the surrounding environment to create trap and he also can imbue it in hisHeilig Pfeil while spam his Heilig Pfeil, and due to his regen they dont wanna to chop him to pieces since it can regrowth as new Pernida, even mayuri desain his bankai to not have teeth so his bankai can't bite penida to pieces.

Wow..when you put it like that, however,there is prior knowledge and I think it works immensely in the archangels favor,especially in avoiding the hax

Prior knowledge may tell the archangels about all their hax, but it also means the Bleach characters all know which abilities of there's are gonna do any good. I think prior knowledge for Archangels doesn't really tell them much other than "run like hell from this, this, this, this, and that."

They really cant do anything toward Gerard whatever you give them knowledge or not since they lack a way to kill him or to get rid of him, Tarmiel n Sariel cant just throw him into their dimension since A it wont kill him and it will just make him stronger until he is strong enough to bust through their dimension(he just need to be as strong as them to escape their dimension) and B it can back fire at them if they break his sword too.

The same can be said for lillie, his x axis have instant attack speed and the best they can do to him is try to kill him as fast as possible with Flash, but at the same time he knowing their ability will only alert him to open his eyes to avoid the incoming attack or he may even goes to use Vollständig and at that point they wont able to touch him and his Vollständig will make his x axis even more dangerous since it will be much harder to aim dodge his x axis in his Vollständig form where he shot from holes in his wing instead of from his rifle, not to mention he can fire 24 of them at the same time.

For Gremmy...Tier Gap+Blut Vene+His Imagination= they lack the fire power to kill from the start, Lightball of Love may not even work on him since it wont deal damage to Gremmy and thus there will be no damage to transforms to pain and putting him to sleep, plus even if it work on him with his Imagination he can just Imagien himself to stay awake, and of course the scenario above can only happen if he not imagine them dead on sight.

Luckily Team NNT do have the mean to get rid of Askin and Pernida via sheer AP but if they put too much of their focus to get rid of them then they can leave themself open to x axis since they can only aim dodge it, and they not having precog will put them at disadvantage as they need to keep paid attention to his rifle, this is even harder if he use his Vollständig and fire 24 x axis from his wing.

Back