• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the first 5A: Reinhard Heydrich vs Yuki Terumi

SBA and 5A key

latest
latest

Reinhard:

Yuki:

Reinhard has High 1-A Mind and Soul resistance, so there's not really anything Terumi can do to stop him from summoning the castle and throwing the lance

So Reinhard's usual tactic is to summon his golden undead army, Hazama will effortlessly destroy said army, and Reinhard will then proceed to summon Lance and throw it and thus win.

As this is his 5-A Key any tactics after the lance throw doesn't matter as it won't miss, and anything told you about High 1-A Soul Rip or summoning his castle first are taken out of context and aren't usually how he fights beyond special circumstances that don't apply to this fight. Soul Rip is never used in combat, and his castle is never actually summoned to fight with, and any time he does fight with it he's already in the castle when the fight has started.

So does Hazama have any win to incap Reinhard, in a way that works despite his High 1-A Type 8 and Outerversal Castle, before he throws his Spear?

I'm guessing the H1A Soul Rip people have been arguing for LDO who take Souls from Mercurius, and Reinhard resisting said "H1A Soul Rip."

Reinhard doesn't have a "Standard Tactics" on his page currently (that will change with revisions)

This is what his fighting style will being described as:

"Standard Tactics: Reinhard's first option in a fight is to summon his weapons - his spear and castle - and his legion to his side (if they aren't already on or around his person), after that, Reinhard's fighting style is somewhat unpredictable due to his fights being stomps because he heavily outclasses every character, barring Mercurius, throughout the majority of Dies Irae. Sometimes he immediately throws his spear, sometimes he fights in Close-Quarters-Combat with his fists and spear, and other times he sends his legion to attack for him - mainly his Einherjar and Skeletal Army. It should be noted that Reinhard only uses the abilities of his legion if he is in a fight that he enjoys, one in which he has to put effort into overcoming his opponent."

With that said what can Terumi do?

I'm guessing the H1A Soul Rip people have been arguing for LDO who take Souls from Mercurius, and Reinhard resisting said "H1A Soul Rip."
That hasn't been made into a CRT and accepted yet.

I did advise waiting on making any fights for these reasons.

I'd say Reinhard is going to at least summon his Skeletons over half the time, it is something he did in a majority of his actual fights in the novel, and depending on how well the opponent does against the Skeletons he either decides to toy with them by fighting barehanded or rewarding their effort by summoning his spear. Hazama will stomp the Skeletons no doubt.

He summons his Skeletons when he wishes to test the opponent's strength, he fights barehanded when toying with them, and he uses his spear when he decides to fight seriously. That's the feeling I get from the novels at least.

Do y’all have scans for the High 1-A Soul thing? If you are describing as iffy yourself than I don’t see why we should use it.

It's iffy because there hasn't been a CRT yet, it's not commenting on whether we believe its correct or not.

Is the soul hax even relevant here?... js
I mean, how does he win and stops the lance

I don’t think Chad Nazi starts by unzipping his Lance. Not sure about what Crazy Hassan does but I believe he has at least a few passives. (Not sure if it’s wank or not since Blazblue is one of those verses.)
If he uses soul stuff early on he wins.

Reinhard has Type 8 on Mercurius, Soul stuff isn't guaranteed to do anything depending on what the Soul stuff is.

I'd say Reinhard is going to at least summon his Skeletons over half the time, it is something he did in a majority of his actual fights in the novel, and depending on how well the opponent does against the Skeletons he either decides to toy with them by fighting barehanded or rewarding their effort by summoning his spear. Hazama will stomp the Skeletons no doubt.

He summons his Skeletons when he wishes to test the opponent's strength, he fights barehanded when toying with them, and he uses his spear when he decides to fight seriously. That's the feeling I get from the novels at least.
Not really.

In Interview, he sends his legion out to attack Meth, and then orchestrates an absolute victory by having Wilhelm fight Meth and then blowing him away completely himself.

In the Kei Route, he talks for a bit, and his first action after being put back into his body is throwing the nerfed spear at Kei, and then summoning his commanders to fight those in front of him.

In the Marie Route, he just blocks their attacks initially, then summons his spear, and then his commanders to fight those in front of him again.

In the Rea Route, he lets his commanders again fight before he fights himself.

I don't think summoning his skeletal legion is ever his first move.

I don’t think Chad Nazi starts by unzipping his Lance. Not sure about what Crazy Hassan does but I believe he has at least a few passives. (Not sure if it’s wank or not since Blazblue is one of those verses.)
If he uses soul stuff early on he wins.
He does sometimes just throw the spear at the start of the fight.

He did throw his skeletons at Kei first, she then used the Skeletons attacks to damage Reinhard, and after that is when he pulled out the Spear. Though I do have to amend what I say in that he usually summons his Skeletons fist when he's fighting in his castle or when he's not using the Commanders to test the enemy, he doesn't seem to do that when he's outside it.

@Warren_Valion

"Soul Manipulation (Can damage the soul with his regular attacks, can absorb the souls of the dead and even tear away souls under the control of Mercurius, and can constantly resurrect and restore the souls of those in Gladsheimr)"

<.<
Yes, I know. I can look up things and read them myself, but I am 99% certain that people aren't aware of the implications of what that means.

Especially considering it isn't something seen universally on all profiles.

Someone should list the passive, even do, by reading the profile, I do not see win Conditions.

The problem is that many passives even if Reinhard doesnt resist them wont beat him since his Mind will never be effected and he can enter Glad without his body and such.

Back