• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why would he play defensive on an injured Yuki who's at her weakest?
He was using the time to recover his ct. And guys go reread the fight, they barely fought before Garuda latched onto him and Choso came in. Kenjaku's clearly the superior fighter here since right after he engages both with Garuda still on him.

Besides this one, Uraume doesn't engage in hand 2 hand because most people can't even survive against her ct. And Sukuna being outskilled by Maki isn't true either, she has her moments (rare) but Sukuna generally directed the fight and overwhelmed her pretty early on. There's also the fact Sukuna's energy levels were low and only rose towards the end when he destroyed her.

but Sukuna generally directed the fight and overwhelmed her pretty early on
Not really, she gets overwhelmed very easily and he has some rare moments where he can deal with them both, although he gets outskilled.
There's also the fact Sukuna's energy levels were low and only rose towards the end when he destroyed her.
This is for physical stats and not the same fight.

He was using the time to recover his ct. And guys go reread the fight, they barely fought before Garuda latched onto him and Choso came in. Kenjaku's clearly the superior fighter here since right after he engages both with Garuda still on him.
That doesn't mean he can't finish her in that time, and he didn't match all 3 of them in h2h he was getting folded

Not really, she gets overwhelmed very easily and he has some rare moments where he can deal with them both, although he gets outskilled.
This is for physical stats and not the same fight.
Ur talking about with Yuji? That's even worse then, the fight happens for less than a chapter and the most impressive moment was Maki getting a punch on him the rest isn't shown.

That doesn't mean he can't finish her in that time, and he didn't match all 3 of them in h2h he was getting folded
No one said he could finish her? But not finishing someone doesn't mean you don't scale above them in h2h, he just played defensive and they even tried this plan with the intention to catch Kenjaku off guard thinking Choso was out. And he literally did match Choso and Yuki. Garuda is holding him down he isn't fighting Garuda, this fight is a good representation for Kenjaku and a bad representation on Yuki who had helped.

I've noticed that Maki's rep ironically gets downplayed by a few because Sukuna rarely got hit by her since he was locked in against her the most

Last edited:
Read the fight again.
I just reread it and its like 3 pages of them doing anything worth mention. She never outskills him. There is one moment you can say which is her catching his punch and that's all, meanwhile Sukuna's sitting there looking bored blocking both of their attacks on two occasions.

I just reread it and its like 3 pages of them doing anything worth mention. She never outskills him. There is one moment you can say which is her catching his punch and that's all, meanwhile Sukuna's sitting there looking bored blocking both of their attacks on two occasions.
This is the literal definition of outskill. She counters his attack and attacks him after that.

Like I said, that's the only thing she did worth anything in the fight. We read just a bit after and he's easily blocking both their strikes and then outsmarts them and gets a hit on her. One moment isn't outskilling. And when the guy's heart is stabbed he's still keep up with her and dominating her.

Bruh I can get you Sukuna outskilling her and then we'd just be arguing about every moment they outskilled one another and Sukuna has more.

That makes my head hurt. Isn't like out-skilling straight up dog walking someone casually? Like a mentor casually deflecting a student's attacks and the student straight up can't hit the mentor?

Bruh I can get you Sukuna outskilling her and then we'd just be arguing about every moment they outskilled one another and Sukuna has more.
I’m not arguing that I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t saying bs and I really wasn’t, she outskilled him there.

Back