• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 2-B Spot. Teyza vs Beerus

Teyza Kuyomi (The Black Storm) vs Beerus (Dragon Ball Genesis)

Teyza is not in her multiverse, so her reality warping and other potent stuff is unrestricted

speed equal

2a80dd886769318bf7dec6db2f88d773
Legendary Sorceress

Lord Beerus Energy
"I am Lord Beerus. You have trespassed the Rules of the Gods for long enough. However, more importantly, you spoiled my Ramen Eating time. You cannot be forgiven. So pray your final words to your God. Not that I'll listen" - Beerus speaking to Demigra for the first time

God had finally been killed, so the multiverse was free from her antlion pit at last. Although Teyza wanted to take on God herself, she wasn't too upset by the news as she can now cross multiverses in search of new powerful beings to face.

The Legendary Sorceress met a being named Beerus, a God of destruction. She could sense the divinity energy emitting from this God. Lord Beerus was sitting in a chair enjoying pudding before his enjoyment was spoiled when a beautiful purple haired woman in a green kimono appeared in front of him making knock over his precious delicous food. The God of destruction was pissed, but Teyza was completely unfazed.

"Are you aware of what you just did?" Asked the angry God of destruction as he started to form a purple aura. Teyza smiled before replying

"I'm sorry for my sudden appearance. I came here to see the abilties of a God of Destruction. However if you are upset over mere pudding, i can give you more after you show me your abiltities, my Lord." Lord beerus was seething at her words, before grabbing his nose inbetween his eyes.

"Mere pudding? That's it, you are getting destroyed!" Lord beerus shouted as he flew into the air. Teyza followed him and they met several hundred meters above the ground. Lord Beerus put out his left palm, a purple ball of energy formed in front of it. Teyza still had a smile on her face as she crossed her arms.

"The power of mere destruction? Well i'm not a stranger to it, but i hope you can show me something new.." said the Legendary Sorceress before a blue aura formed over her entire body. She powered up in divine energy.

Don't have much to say but don't be surprised if Beerus has hidden 1-A hax that isn't implied or mentioned anywhere on the page.

Nope

Arimiminiumu and The Ethereal Hydra are good examples of what i'm saying. Ari has his 1-A big brother slap you with his basic attacks, and for reasons that should make him slap Ari, and the Hydra apparently has a higher-d mind and is literally higher-d despite being 8-C.

Ah, i think she can take this dude. And i didn't even try to make her a top in her tier, just a mostly 2-B verse, and she on the highest end of multiple stomp chains of characters that can easily create multiverses and universes.

Ehh, she already dealt with techniques like that which is why existence erasure is on the profile. Well, it's why everything in on the profile. With her regualr body no, with abiltites yes. And apparently it's countered by EE which she already has. Idk about superior or not. his profile say 2-B but likely 2-A. But 2-A would make him 2-A. Teyza is At least 2-B for being on the highest end of a 2-B scaling chain. But it depends on character i think. If Beerus immedieatly uses the palm one. Or if Teyza starts with false manifestation to see what his abilties are and then copy. But idk how beerus would even fight. I also wouldn't know how Teyza would fight if i'm being honest. And i won't make up a scenario. Depends on knowledge, and strength of the person. Also if you read the step 3 and 4 of her "Four Steps" ability, she has an EE barrier if that means anything. I don't think it's as simple as hakai gg basically. Especially when it say's it's counter by Superior EE, when she is on a higher scaling chain, with an EE barrier, and power copy etc. I'm detailed with this stuff

Hip hop bunny hop there was multiverse second ago..

Let me recap Teyza has and Beerus both had aura which protect them existence erasure. Which one is stronger hard to say..

Teyza scales to being stronger than Zufalia who has deastroyed 7,473,848 multiverses. Beerus had destroyed many magniverses. So i ask how many universes is one multiverse in both verses?

Another which i noticed as both had good amount abilities in their arsenal, which can cancel each one out, but can Teyza prevent Beerus sealing?

Let star depate with these.

Uhh idk how potent his sealing is. Because in my verse gods and angels can be sent to places like Tartarus, Exile realm, and being trapped in a multiverse. They can be locked away. Places that serve as a jail for not one but endless beings. But it really depends on the strength of the god. As some like Artemis escaped both of those places. As for the multiverse thing, it was a rule a primordial made being tied to her own life. Even an outside 2-A couldn't really affect it. If it's not a place with a special rule, most gods and angels would be able to find their way out eventually. Through pure strength in Artemis case, and for Tartarus she got helped. That being said either places doesn't take away their powers, as everyone resists that. These are literal realms created a certain way. except teleportation out of it. It's like if you were in jail. In God's multiverse you kill the person who made it, and the membrane collapse. So if it has anything to do with preventing powers from working it won't work unless it came from a higher being.

Infinite or nigh infinite universes in a multiverse. Zufalia in a way is similar to a god of destruction regarding role. Teyza scales above her and God because of the vast amount of abilities from Gods she had stolen. So she has more abilities than primordials.

Regular demons and angels are 2-C with seraphs being 2-B. Seraphs themselves have chains. Low class, mid, high, top, legendary. Legendary Seraphs are comparable to Archangels like lucifer. Lucifer can casually create universes and even multiverses very easy and destroy them as easily as she can create. But she gets stomped by Artemis who stomps base archangels. Artemis is weaker than hera, hera weaker than dragon gods, dragons gods are weaker than typhon, and typhon is weaker than primordials.

So would Beerus be able to seal someone like himself up? If so then Beerus should have no problem sealing Teyza away however if he can't a simple rule of thumb can be applied couldn't?

The user doesn't really elaborate on it and for all we know could be for weaker beings. So idk. Also if he can't power null her, and she uses RW, I'm sure she can get out of his sealing. Because if she's is not in the main universe her reality Warping is basically

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Mentifery

And if he can't null this I don't see how sealing would work. Especially if he not classified as a higher being in verse standards. So like idk how he gunna seal her when her RW will be at it's most unrestricted state with imagination being the only limit.

I'll say it does cause I don't think it matters in this case. Cause he can't power null cause he isn't classified as a higher being. All my characters have (resistance to power nullification, unless by a higher being), If anything, i think her scaling is higher on the 2-B side. And idk how sealing is gunna go work if she can use all of her abilities. So I think the sealing part cannot be used unless it is elaborated on. But if she has access to mentifery or steals his hakai and erase the sealing then I don't see how it would work either way.

Would of added it as a link to that page for all the RW pages on the verse, but idk how to do it correctly. The source that is. I know how to make the link but not have it say "Mentifery" and have it link to that. So I just used the definition of making thoughts become reality

Alrigth, then i also would think Teyza can take Beerus, as i notice Teyza has instinctive reaction and it look be both offense and defense, as Beerus has incomplete ultra instinc which would made him having only defense part.

With added Teyzas mentifery it could make Teyza dangerous opponent as she can can dodge Beerus attacks and hit him with powerfull reality warping. Plus Teyza power mimicry could be trouble to Beeerus.

It does seem like he would lose. I forgot his UI was incomplete. She is not good at H2H fighting so he would destroy her there, but she has UI, and speed is equal so I think she would dodge all his melee attacks quite simply.

As for sealing, not only is it not elaborated on, but he cannot null her abilities cause he isn't classified as a higher being in verse standards. So if mentifery being fully active, and he goes for a seal that won't even null her abilities, I don't think it will work. Especially if she steals hakai

EE. She does not have a direct resistance to it, however she can get around it with abilities. It says on his profile EE counters hakai, and I think her scaling chain is higher. Zen'O has a superior one cause his scaling is higher. Also, in steps 3, and 4, it says that the barrier around her instead shrinks and she fires it. A ball of EE energy. That came from the barrier. Well I said that wrong, it didn't come from the barrier it is the barrier. Just used as an attack

Also, the reason she has that barrier is so she does not get killed by her own ultimate attack. Also she can definitely steal a hakai if it fails or something.

Mentifery gives her options for more versatility. Even if she is unable to mentifery him out of existence (due resistance) imagination is a powerful weapon and gives her endless possibilities to fight with.

I don't think it looks so hot for Beerus. I can only see him winning with hakai, but I explained why that shouldn't even work like that. Saga of immortality is great for his ki attacks. She can heal all damage done as long as she is standing on the scroll but she has instinctive reaction which kinda means that probably isn't even needed

I can just see him running out of options. I think she has too much versatility for the dude but that's just me. Db was always lackluster with hax, and she is more hax than her multiverse creator. I'm not gunna say he can't land anything, but idk what he can do. She has elemental barriers, an EE barrier, Instinctive reaction and saga of immortality, power steal and mentifery.

I'll probably poof after this post so get someone to spam me on Discord if you want me to reply! Alright so!

"Teyza scales to being stronger than Zufalia who has deastroyed 7,473,848 multiverses. Beerus had destroyed many magniverses. So i ask how many universes is one multiverse in both verses?"

Well first of all, we need to get a scaling chain down.

Beerus (Full Power) >> Ultimate Shenron >= Xeno Goku SS4 >= Full-Power Demigra (Death Incarnate) >= Death (Entity) > Xeno Goku SS3 > Xeno Goku SS2 > Xeno Goku SS1 > Xeno Goku (Base, Post Timeskip) > Xeno Goku (Super Saiyan Kaioken times 10 Million Pre-Timeskip) >= Jiren (Limit Break) > Broly (Limit Break) > Final Form Mira >= Demigra (w/Toki Toki's Egg) >= Primal Goku (Limit Breaker Kaioken) > Goku Black (Black Star Dragon Ball Fusion) > Full Power Fu (No Boost) > Xeno Freeza (Golden) > Jiren (Time Breaker) >= Primal Goku (Divine Rage Kaioken) > Max Power Fu (Base) > Xeno Goku SS4 (Pre-Timeskip) > Primal Goku (Base) > Xeno Goku SS3 (Pre-Timeskip) > King Cold (Time Breaker) > Xeno Goku (Pre-Timeskip) > Towa (Base, Full Power) > FW2 (SSB) >= FW (SS3) > Demigra (Base) = Destroyed an Unfathomably large amount of Magniverses no Word, Godly or otherwise, can describe.

A single Magniverse is sort of its own self-contained bubble of Uncountable Possibilities of Timelines; Demigra destroyed an uncountable amount of these, and this Demigra is straight at the bottom of the scaling chain.

"So would Beerus be able to seal someone like himself up? If so then Beerus should have no problem sealing Teyza away however if he can't a simple rule of thumb can be applied couldn't?"

Beerus' Sealing is fairly simple. He points at target, then points at a thing, and the target thing goes into the 2nd thing. We don't know its exact potency but he commented on how utterly weak Chronoa's Sealing job was that sealed Demigra that it only held him for a few Million Years (The same Demigra that did... that up there) so it's at least fairly potent.

" Zen'O has a superior one cause his scaling is higher."

Nah, Zen'O has a superior one because his "True" form is 1-A and the Hakai is literally a poor-man's imitation of his Erase ^^.

I'm going to be 100% honest here, but I'm pretty sure Beerus has an absolutely insane AP Advantage. Not only does a single Magniverse encompass "Every Possibility" of a particular bubble of Timelines (Which alone is a ludicriously high degree of 2-B and what the current DBH/DBX Characters on the main Wiki scales to basically), but Demigra who's utter fodder was able to destroy an uncountable, unfathomably large amount of these Magniverses.

On the subject of Beerus' Incomplete Ultra Instinct. While yes it's mainly focusing on Defense, when on offense he has taught himself to "turn off" Ultra Instinct temporarily to allow his normal fighting Prowess take over so that it doesn't impede him. Or alternatively, as on his profile, he could leave it on and instead rely on Ultra Instinct + Hakai/Ki Blast Combo as his UI is strictly incomplete only in the CQC department (Hence why it's noted he still has extreme mastery); he chains his Hakais and blasts perfectly fine whilst in Ultra Instinct.

As for Mentifery, Beerus actually does indeed have an equivalent to this.

"Reality Warping: As a high-level Deity, he naturally gains this ability. He uses it multiple times on small-scale events such as warping in more resources for human chefs to cook with, warping in Gold so that Bulma can be even more rich, and recreating Planet Vegeta as a Reward for the Saiyan's efforts. On a larger scale, he's shown to be capable of ripping holes in universes in order to venture outside of it and even recreating an entire magniverse."

So if Teyza attempts to use her Imagination to gain an advantage, Beerus could theoretically Warp Reality as to counter her. Either that or just Hakai the Multiverse to get rid of it so that she is forced to stop her Imagination shenanigans.

And if Teyza is going to do anything overtly fatal or dangerous to Beerus in the near/immediate future, he gets premonitions about it prior. So "Pulling the rug" under Beerus is actually less effective against him since he'd get a heads-up notice of it.

I'm sort of too tired to go over the rest of your messages so can someone sum up the other points of confusion with Beerus?

In The Black Storm, a multiverse can have an infinite amount of universes and realms inside it. Multiverses are part of a plate. A plate can contain endless multiverses. However destroying an entire plate is criminal, a Judge will have you killed on the spot and a new one will have to be created. Sometimes a simple jewel fragment which contains an entire universe inside can be within a universe itself. Zufalia destroyed 7 million multiverses, and she can do them extremely effortlessly. Zu zu can destroy plates. She knows for the good of existence it's not a good thing to do. Destroying a plate goes against what her job is. Maintaing balance to prevent plates from tipping over into Chaos. There was a rogue Outisder that destroyed a Plate. She is in the Exile realm by court decision. The benefits to that are, Torture, and Having the person work to undo their damage. Chaos' realm grows when the plates are destroyed or are tipped over, and it will rise and devour everything. So it's a must.

Angels are 2-C, seraph angels are 2-B, higher level seraphs are far superior to them like Kokabiel, legendary seraphs are quite a bit stronger than them like Duma. Archangels are around this tier, but Archon Michael, Sheia, and Artemis are above them.

Hera is stronger than them as well as Odin and Zeus. Echidna can fight 6 of these types of gods by herself. Archon Lucifer is on her tier. Typho is slightly stronger than both. Base Xalia is superior to him. Aurora, God/Lakia, Teyza Kuyomi, Nyx, Gaia and Tartarus are all superior to base xalia. Dragon Xalia is on there level.

So wiping a multiverse is no issue for even Low Class Seraphs. Kokabiel is a High Class. So you have the weakest of the 2-Bs being able to easily wipe one out. And multi stomp chains higher is where Teyza is at. Aurora dropped Angels on Kokabiel tier with a hand gesture. Xalia can casually BFR dragon gods in her base state.

Artemis is 2-A for being infintetly stronger than a high tier 2-B like Zeus. Dormania claimed she can one shot God, but that isn't true, just boasting. But has evolved close to that level.

Also Teyza can create a multiverse with her powers being evolved to. That and No multiverse doesn't negate her usage of Mentifery.

The Precog is good, but when she steals that idk. It would make his situation of hurting her even worse with her EE barriers, Mentifery, Power null resistance, True UI, Forcefields, Saga of Immortality, False Manifestation, Divine Repelling etc.

Looks rough either way

"In The Black Storm, a multiverse can have an infinite amount of universes and realms inside it. Multiverses are part of a plate. A plate can contain endless multiverses. However destroying an entire plate is criminal, a Judge will have you killed on the spot and a new one will have to be created. Sometimes a simple jewel fragment which contains an entire universe inside can be within a universe itself. Zufalia destroyed 7 million multiverses, and she can do them extremely effortlessly. Zu zu can destroy plates. She knows for the good of existence it's not a good thing to do. Destroying a plate goes against what her job is. Maintaing balance to prevent plates from tipping over into Chaos. There was a rogue Outisder that destroyed a Plate. She is in the Exile realm by court decision. The benefits to that are, Torture, and Having the person work to undo their damage. Chaos' realm grows when the plates are destroyed or are tipped over, and it will rise and devour everything. So it's a must. "

This is a 2-A feat. If a Multiverse can contain an infinite amount of Universes, that's a 2-A feat. You should not be fighting for the 2-B spot in that case mate :L

"Angels are 2-C, seraph angels are 2-B, higher level seraphs are far superior to them like Kokabiel, legendary seraphs are quite a bit stronger than them like Duma. Archangels are around this tier, but Archon Michael, Sheia, and Artemis are above them."

This comes nowhere near Beerus' scaling chain.

"Hera is stronger than them as well as Odin and Zeus. Echidna can fight 6 of these types of gods by herself. Archon Lucifer is on her tier. Typho is slightly stronger than both. Base Xalia is superior to him. Aurora, God/Lakia, Teyza Kuyomi, Nyx, Gaia and Tartarus are all superior to base xalia. Dragon Xalia is on there level."

Again, nowhere near Beerus' chain.

"So wiping a multiverse is no issue for even Low Class Seraphs."

No? Wiping out a Multiverse would be 2-A. If even a Low-Class Seraph is able to destroy a Multiverse, by the definition you gave me, it would be 2-A. Not 2-B. And even then, it still doesn't give you a higher scaling chain than the one I gave.

"Kokabiel is a High Class. So you have the weakest of the 2-Bs being able to easily wipe one out."

Assuming your Multiverse is "only" Countless in Number rather than Infinite (Which is 2-A), Demigra would completely stomp Kokabiel as he's able to destroy an unfathomable amount of Magniverses, of which a single Magniverse contains endless possibilities on its lonesome; the highest degree of 2-B possible for a feat.

And Demigra is straight at the bottom of the scaling chain where a single > means "stomp'.

"And multi stomp chains higher is where Teyza is at. Aurora dropped Angels on Kokabiel tier with a hand gesture. Xalia can casually BFR dragon gods in her base state. "

Still nowhere near how large Beerus' chain is though? In fact, Beerus could glare hard enough at Death Incarnation Demigra and he'd be toast let alone base Demigra.

"Artemis is 2-A for being infintetly stronger than a high tier 2-B like Zeus."

I hate this logic as much as you but... being infinitely stronger than a 2-B does not make you 2-A. For some reason. I tried to contest this personally ;-;

"Also Teyza can create a multiverse with her powers being evolved to. That and No multiverse doesn't negate her usage of Mentifery. "

again, assuming a "Multiverse" for you means Countless rather than Infinite (which is 2-A!!!), Beerus casually has a feat equal if not, superior to her Mentifery. With the definition you gave me, on a 2-B scale at least, a Magniverse > Multiverse.

"The Precog is good, but when she steals that idk"

" Power Mimicry (Whenever Teyza see's an ability, she can learn it, and use it. Spells, abilities, and techniques she takes into her core and allows her to be able to use them perfectly)"

How the hell will she "see" his Premonition? All she would see is Beerus somehow perfectly dodging her attack that would've killed him. That's it. She would see absolutely no ability being used.

" It would make his situation of hurting her even worse with her EE barriers, Mentifery, Power null resistance, True UI, Forcefields, Saga of Immortality, False Manifestation, Divine Repelling etc."

Her EE Barriers are going to get masscred by Hakai since they work on even 2-A beings as well as being able to Hakai beings made of Void Energy. Something that's in a perpetual and natural state of EE. The only defense against Hakai is another Hakai, but they wouldn't cancel eachother out. They'd damn well Hakai the Magniverse accidentally if two Hakais were to target eachother. From what you've shown and told me, as well as what's on Teyza's profile, the Hakai's EE is simply better than whatever she's shown.

Her Mentifery is in no way superior to Beerus' reality warping so not sure why you're using that.

Not sure what degree of Power Null Resistance she has but Beerus has displayed the ability to use Power Null on an Infinite Zamasu that's achieved Magniversal level. From sheer AP, pretty sure Beerus is definitely a higher being.

True UI is again, only a slight advantage for her at best. Beerus' Ranged Combat and Dodging/Defense is completely fine and he's able to go into CQC with his "normal" extreme combat prowess without issue.

Saga of Immortality would be sort of useless since it's so incredibly easy to counter by anyone with more than a few braincells (seeing as there's a page from a scroll appearing straight under her when this happens)

And False Manifestation is even less useful since Demigra does literally the exact same thing in Canon Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Heroes, no Dragon Ball Genesis needed! Down to its very description, Demigra has been doing this since his weakest base form and yet Beerus still Hakai'd Demigra from across the Multiverse because he forgot to hold back on his Hakai as to not target every Demigra in existence (Except for one Demigra who was hiding away just barely long enough in The Void in order to hide away from the Hakai and return without totally losing all of his power and getting EE'd from the violent environment)

And Divine Repelling would have niche usage in this battle seeing as Hakai is not a projectile that can be "blocked" with one's palm and Kiais are invisible to beings who can normally sense such attacks.

Plus Beerus does have his own Attack Reflection so it's not like he's got his own counters. He also has his own Duplication of himself, with perfect clones.

I won't be voting but I'm sticking with the notion that... a bunch of the advantages for Teyza aren't actually advantages as they've either been encountered by Beerus before or their use is going to be very niche.

Where are you going with this? I have no 2-A feat. You are arguing 2-A now for some reason.

It only sounds like a bigger chain cause you added more characters to it. It seems bigger, but more powerful no, unless you go into 2-A. The gap between a primordial and a low class seraph is almost infinite. Artemis is infinitely more powerful than higher tier 2-Bs.

As I said that Zufalia-Shudara is capable of destroying a plate. Which contains countless multiverses. Which is still finite. Therefore I'm pretty sure regarding 2-B, that is the highest you can go before getting 2-A. Her job would make no sense if a plate contained infinite multiverses. As it's everlasting. The outsiders individually watch over plates. And she destroyed 7 mil on her responsibility. Again it's all finite, but if I want 2-A she would have to destroy one that contained an Infinite amount not endless. Or she would have to destroy infinite plates. Lucifer can't destroy a plate, she can destroy plenty of multiverses tho. However Teyza is not infinitely stronger than her so it's fine. Only Artemis is, and upper beings like inferno king and other judges.

Even lucifer can create beings that rival her strength pretty easy. Such as trinity demons. And she is insignificant to Teyza. And a low class seraph is insignificant to Lucifer. Only a high class like Kokabiel doesn't get stomped by her horribly.

Also, Mentifery is best form of reality warping. If imagination is your limit then you have endless possibilities.

Also divine repel would be for his ki attacks not hakai.

Honestly its 50/50 here to me when i looked at the characters and the arguments around here, i dont know who would win between them

It can't be done anymore unless it was switched to a 2-A fight. I made this for the 2-B spot, but all my characters are 2-A now. Fight can still work tho i think.

Are we still going with this, using their 2-A keys? If so, does anything change about the verdicts made up to this point?

Idk. Remia is infinitely above baseline. High class deities beats archangels, high class deities lose to top class deities and chief pagons like Hera. chief deities and pagons lose to beings like Echidna and Zaros. Those two are weaker than Typho

Zaros loses to base Xalia. Teyza is above full power Xalia, God, and Manora. Manora destroyed a multiversal plate that contains countless multiverses. She also recreated all of them instantly with her mind. And inside these multiverses can have infinite amount of universes and possibilities within. And even some of those universes can have universes within those universes. In the size of jewels.

So like yea. Idk if that is high enough for high 2-A or not. I think the fight still works. And if that Is the case, the argument about him being a superior 2-A so he counters her EE barrier isn't valid anymore I think.

Multiversal plate
Dots are multiverses. Circle is plate. There are far more than that but im limited. Inside those dots (Multiverses), are universes inside those. They are referred to as universes, but complexity wise, they can be considered multiverses themselves. And those universes can have universes within those. The size of jewels. Remia created an infinite void that is superior to those complex universes. Lilith claimed their fight would destroy far beyond that void and instantly wiped it out with one attack. And Remia's God infernal ignia would do this
Multiversal plate2

Not sure if this is a necro or something since it's been about 20 days but I just remembered something and this thread sort of popped up in my mind again.

Beerus is technically a smurf, a fact that I myself forgot. This is why Jiren is in strongest 2-B without being a Smurf rather than Beerus.

Here's my old posts about his Hakai:

Akreious said:
Hakai ignores dimensional levels and ignores Concepts and just says "**** you"... so... yeah. The Old Willpower Defense would probably be able to fend off Hakai better Edit: For Context, the Godly Powers such as Godly Ki and Hakai are granted to the users by Zen'Os hand, so it's more of a consequence of position rather than the user's individual powers. For this reason, a Hakai is basically a watered-down version of Zen'Os Erase!
Akreious said:
Hakai says "**** you" to dimensions. As I explained above, it's based off of Zen'Os Erase which while not nearly as Potent enough as to 1-shot 1-As, is theoretically capable of erasing anything of a finite dimensional scale. Also it isn't negating willpower defense; it's bypassing it. Potato tomato :L

Yea that's a major buff. The reason is cause it takes place within a multiverse so most feats start at that level. Well within a complex multiverse. You only lose a divinity level when you get 1-A. And there isn't an infinite gap between divinity levels. That being said a high 1-B with a super high DL wouldn't be infinitely superior to someone like Remia. As you only lose it at 1-A. Plus I forgot when not in god's multiverse they can kinda ascend to any dimension they want. So yea that's pretty major if anyone wants to know why the sudden ap change

Every hundred thousand is a 30% strength increase

Back