• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 1st 11-B

Ok, since this is only the single D,
What can he do to the thought before it posses something?
It has like infinitely more AP and size due to emboding the whole 2nd dimension, so it can like AP and range stomp I guess?

But the Thought can possess 3-D objects. So it can’t really be harmed, also it is well, Disembodied Thought, so can D even hurt it?

But the Thought can possess 3-D objects. So it can’t really be harmed, also it is well, Disembodied Thought, so can D even hurt it?
It can't possess 3D objects due to SBA

Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc. Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities.

What about that states anything relevant?
Nothing is joining the fight, it is just possessing something in the environment. Unless the third dimensions doesn’t exist, then what can the D do?

Idk, looked better

I thought about incon ngl, since the Thought can't harm the whole 2nd dimension, but D can't harm thought because of it being an abstract

I mean could the thought damage him via becoming 3-D?
He logically doesn’t need to destroy the whole dimension, just a good chunk of it.

I mean could the thought damage him via becoming 3-D?
He logically doesn’t need to destroy the whole dimension, just a good chunk of it.
Thought never won in his threads because of possessing 3D things, but because of possessing the opponent, meaning that no 3D can be involved

That doesn’t mean that no 3-D is involved though? Unless you restrict it (not allowed.) he can do it, it’s a major part of his kit.
Possessing his opponent is viable here though, since he can possess universes and such, he really only needs to enter a single 3-D object. It is also more in-character since most of the game is possessing 3-D objects.
Also the only fight in his profile is against a 3-D opponent.

That doesn’t mean that no 3-D is involved though? Unless you restrict it (not allowed.) he can do it, it’s a major part of his kit.
Possessing his opponent is viable here though, since he can possess universes and such, he really only needs to enter a single 3-D object. It is also more in-character since most of the game is possessing 3-D objects.
Also the only fight in his profile is against a 3-D opponent.
Check his fights with 11-Bs and tell me a single one with possessing 3Ds as a wincon

That doesn’t disprove that he can’t.
Possessing 3-D objects is a major part of the game, it is referenced in the profile. Tell me what about your counter-argument disproves that?

Back