• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th Strongest 7-C: Nocturne vs Hydemary Alzbane

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
magic-in-this-other-world-too-far-behind-vol-09-light-novel.jpg
Nocturne_5.jpg

Both 7-C, speed equalized

Who wins?

Nocturne:

Hydemary:

Inconclusive:

presence of nocturne just ***** her mind instantly and i hope this is normal nocturne 'cause eternum nocturne yeets her with space time cutting ability+ immesurable speed not the mention his absurd power nullfication

Last edited:
Magicians have 5-D resistance to mind hax, also resist 5-D power null, their null is arguably 5-D since it works on other magicians with said 5-D resistance.

Magicians have 5-D resistance to mind hax, also resist 5-D power null, their null is arguably 5-D since it works on other magicians with said 5-D resistance.
their cosmology is 5-d yes but where they get the 5-d hax?
and the thing that this verse gets 5-d cosmology while league doesnt with nearly the same feats make me feel betrayed
and also why make the thread anyway then?
its like putting anos against ORYX just because they are the same tier
nvm i remember this verse i thought this was some new magical anime bs but this verse was the one with maiden stomping anos

Last edited:
-The Elements are a concept which are the power of all creation, it exists outside the universe while making up everything in it.

-Dark magic draws out the resentment in the elements, the malice which gathers in the astral plane, that 5-D plane that contains all creation.

-Concepts inherently perceive reality as drawings.

-Dark magic directly uses malice in the higher dimension.

-Dark Magic gets passed defenses meant to protect a God, bear in mind a God possessing Suimei is how he even sends stuff to the astral plane, the 5-D plane.

-Rank Disparity Extinction is a mystical law that makes extinct all magic of the opponent, Suimei was concerned about this against people above his level, despite possessing dark magic, meaning RDE shuts down dark magic.

Anyway only made this cause i was asking why Suimei is the only one the list, when everyone else is also broken, so basically going up the tier list.

Back