• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 4th strongest 5-B - Yhwach vs D

A wait

>No resistance to powernull either

Almighty literally screws her over times a billion gillion times, then Yhwach just eats her like he did with the Hand God

Overlord775 said:
>No resistance to Precognition or Fate Manipulation
Powernulls it. Also has Fate manip herself.

SpookyShadow said:
Anyways, I have to ask that cursed question, how good is her soul manip resistance?
Soul Manip "Immunity" + Power Null + >>100 Soul destruction spells of natural soul resistance.

And has soul manip in the quintillions, which probably relates.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Yhwach bypassed a conceptual powernull, so
Type 3 concept resistance is nice against that kind of concept manipulation, but inconsequential for whats D doing as it isn't concept manip.

DontTalkDT said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Yhwach bypassed a conceptual powernull, so
Type 3 concept resistance is nice against that kind of concept manipulation, but inconsequential for whats D doing as it isn't concept manip.
That is in no way whape or form how we handle resisting conceptual abilties

D has skills that can powernull powernull on top of powernull and so on.

Overlord775 said:
That is in no way whape or form how we handle resisting conceptual abilties
Well, I don't know where you got from how concept stuff works.

If you resist the manipulation of the concept of energy that doesn't imply you resist energy beams at all. Same thing here.

Concept powers aren't the upgraded versions of normal powers or anything.

Overlord775 said:
actually, that's how we threat it
If you resist the concept of energy then energy beams are useless against you
I don't know who "we" is. As far as I know there was never an official decision regarding that. What you are told just in vs-debates is usually not official.

And the approach is wrong regardless. Resisting manipulation of the concept of energy means that the nature of energy can't be changed against you. In other words energy will work against you always in the way energy normally works. But if the normal working of energy inflicts harm to you resisting the manipulation of the concept doesn't save you either.

Almighty was unaffected by a conceptual manipulation ability that erases the concept of all your powers, memories, and stats and rewrites them from his very soul.

Rules which pretty much nobody even akwnolages since that's how i have seen concept abilities ever being threated

Yeah and pretty much nobody knows how to do 1-A right either. Doesn't stop the people who know how it actually works and set up how ti works from shutting down the incorrect arguments.

Based off of a quick glance of her profile I don't see why his Almighty passives don't take care of this including passive reactive evolution which will give him resistance to her entire arsenal.

What is her wincon?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Based off of a quick glance of her profile I don't see why his Almighty passives don't take care of this including passive reactive evolution which will give him resistance to her entire arsenal.
What is her wincon?
I dont think she has a wincon.

Back