• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
alright do they know what Dimension her higher dimensional existence is and also is her power null smurf

Also, battles for this should be Speed Equal. But, in speed unequal Mimi stomps and in equal Mimi stomps also because of passive madness, passive probability manipulation, sealing, immortality negation, massive reality warping, and the fact that The Auditors most basic and only attack cannot work on Mimi as she is already nonexistent and high-d, this a stomp.

Also, battles for this should be Speed Equal. But, in speed unequal Mimi stomps and in equal Mimi stomps also because of passive madness, passive probability manipulation, sealing, immortality negation, massive reality warping, and the fact that The Auditors most basic and only attack cannot work on Mimi as she is already nonexistent and high-d, this a stomp.
I used speed unequal because the auditors are in 2nd place because of speed equal

I mean if they're Immeasurable then Mimi can't move or think to do anything unless she has immeasurable speed passives.
4-D and 5-D hax. This is smurf hax that is immeasurable as it scales to Eldritch Horrors, who are listed as immeasurable on the World of Horror page.

4-D and 5-D hax. This is smurf hax that is immeasurable as it scales to Eldritch Horrors, who are listed as immeasurable on the World of Horror page.
are they Immeasurable speed passives because she has to think to use them and she's only subsonic possibly supersonic and Mimi's attack potency scale but I don't think that makes it immeasurable speed?

are they Immeasurable speed passives because she has to think to use them and she's only subsonic possibly supersonic and Mimi's attack potency scale but I don't think that makes it immeasurable speed?
Well yes, but her smurf hax that literally come from people who scale far above Eldritch Horrors, and in-game Mimi can both keep up and scale with Eldritch Horrors. If you would like, I will ask Sixo Bullets if I am mistaken.

Well yes, but her smurf hax that literally come from people who scale far above Eldritch Horrors, and in-game Mimi can both keep up and scale with Eldritch Horrors. If you would like, I will ask Sixo Bullets if I am mistaken.
ask him, also its sounds like she herself should be immeasurable speed instead of subsonic speed

Doubtful that the auditors can't affect HDE given they can just go into their true forms at a moments notice and their preparation can easily achieve this stuff.

Also which abilities are passive and what potency are they at?

Doubtful that the auditors can't affect HDE given they can just go into their true forms at a moments notice and their preparation can easily achieve this stuff.

Also which abilities are passive and what potency are they at?
Nonexistent physiology type 1, against existence erasure which cannot beat a character with type 1 nonexistence.

Madness for sure, with Reality Warping from Cosmic Curse/Ending B being possibly passive. Universal+, with Low-Complex Multiversal being the max. This is heavily increased with Cosmic Curse/Ending B, but still remains 5D.

I know it says Universal+ on Mimi's page, but the World of Horror page says High Multiversal, which was changed to Low-Complex Multiversal.

Probability manipulation is a massive deal here, considering that her "dodging" will massively affect existence erasure even working. Brace for Impact straight up nullifies abilities, and Combat Skill and Attack Boost will increase her own attacks working. Also her magic can defend her against attacks from Higher-dimensional beings, which scale up to 5D. Mimi also regular combats Eldritch Horrors, which are listed as Immeasurable in the verse page.

And with possession that can activate post-erasure, this is pretty much a stomp.

Last edited:
Auditors literally have their low godly regen from erasing themselves so.

let me get this straight, so all these dimensions are legitimate despite Mimi having HDE and still being 9-C physically? Also my apologies, but I don't think it's fair to use a clearly outdated verse page to prove that a profile has been indexed with tier 1 statistics, profiles are supposed to be taken in a vacuum and honestly if it actually was intended to have passive tier 1 hax some scans should go alongside it (either in a previous CRT or on the page itself). Same goes for immeasurable speed.

As for issues with the match itself both the auditors profile and Mimi's profile don't look great, the auditors are due for some revisions (both in the downgrade and upgrade territory) and Mimi's profile just looks bad in general as it doesn't have any justifications for its resistance negating madness hax apart from very shitty ones for things like NEP and supposedly has a bad speed rating.

Last edited:
Auditors literally have their low godly regen from erasing themselves so.

let me get this straight, so all these dimensions are legitimate despite Mimi having HDE and still being 9-C physically? Also my apologies, but I don't think it's fair to use a clearly outdated verse page to prove that a profile has been indexed with tier 1 statistics, profiles are supposed to be taken in a vacuum and honestly if it actually was intended to have passive tier 1 hax some scans should go alongside it (either in a previous CRT or on the page itself). Same goes for immeasurable speed.

As for issues with the match itself both the auditors profile and Mimi's profile don't look great, the auditors are due for some revisions (both in the downgrade and upgrade territory) and Mimi's profile just looks bad in general as it doesn't have any justifications apart from very shitty ones for things like NEP, seems to composite different endings and supposedly has a bad speed rating.
Read the verse page.

There are many things that needs to be updated. Unfortunately, Sixo is innactive and he was the most knowledgeble. I'll try to figure out what to add as soon as I can, but for now this match should probably be left.

Back