• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 1st spot in 10-B (Along with Tom Taylor): Molecule Man vs Beatrice

Was hoping for Tom vs Beatrice
round 1: Probably beatrice via truths

Round 2: MM has the speed advantage but I'm not sure how fast truths are, but I'm still leaning towards Beatrice

Round 1 Beatrice fodderizes with truths.

Round 2 however, I honestly don't know. It says it can vary up to immeasurable, but idk what speed she currently has.

Either way, I believe MM still blitz round 2 if she doesn't have immeasurable speed.

Don't they need to say/do something in order to active it? I haven't played Umineko, so idk jack about it.

None of that says passive, in fact it mentions assertions, spoken word, and the ability to refute it. So it definitely isn’t passive.

Not that sure about it being passive, but as far as I remember, you can't stop someone from using a Truth once they start it. Basically, the plot gets manipulated to allow it for him/her to complete the Truth (which kinda makes sense as Truths are plot manip, along with other stuff).

If she needs to start it, then what's stopping MM from blitzing her? Still, I'm not sure if she is immeasurable here, since the profile says its varied.

If she needs to start it, then what's stopping MM from blitzing her? Still, I'm not sure if she is immeasurable here, since the profile says its varied.
She basically starts at MHS/likely infinite and can become Immeasurable by moving into a higher dimension/narrative layer.

She could just come back from that (cause 1A+ High Godly) and then instantly ascend (or just regen into a higher narrative directly).

Just saying.

Edit: also, there's a possibility that she can use Truths while in the Sea of Oblivion (the 1-A+ realm) if she regains her form there before coming back into the fight. We see this in Ep8 with Erika when she regains her form in Oblivion but still takes her time there to solve the mystery before coming back.

This is just a possibility tho.

Last edited:
Beato Stomp for reasons above. Even If Molecule Man blitz and kill her once (in round 2). she can just come back thanks to her Immortalities

No matter how many times she comes back, he blitzes by an infinite amount.
He will just incap eventually. Especially since he is immeasurable and can incap before the fight even starts.

If she can regen in the 1-A+ place, and use shit there, then yeah, she fodderizes him easily.

Not sure about the higher narrative shit though, how fast is MM compared to other immeasurables? Perhaps he can still blitz her.

Honestly both of their immeasurable ratings are dubious.

MM because he scales to Beyonder who has no listed justification for being immeasurable, and Beatrice because fighting so fast it seems time stopped is nowhere near enough to justify an immeasurable rating (Unless the immesurable rating comes from being in a "Higher Layer" and thereby being a higher dimensional being. In which case it sounds like the speed wouldn't be applicable for 10-B Beatrice)

We may need to enter them in the thread about immeasurable speed to check and see if that rating is valid. Especially with the new standards and staff being more strict when it comes to handing out this speed.

In Beatrice's case is the latter. The Immeasurable is because she's in a higher layer from where the lower ones' time (and hell, even the narrative) is stopped. It's also the same Beatrice, the higher layer stuff is an amp she can do to herself.

In Beatrice's case is the latter. The Immeasurable is because she's in a higher layer from where the lower ones' time (and hell, even the narrative) is stopped. It's also the same Beatrice, the higher layer stuff is an amp she can do to herself.
If it's an amp which she can do, then it's not passive, so she still gets blitzed.

Regardless, that justification definitely needs some adjusting.

MM scales the Pre-Retcon beyonder which he can casually walk through all the infinite planes of the multiverse and to a realm outside the multiverse

scales to be millions of times more powerful in all Aspects than the entire multiverse force combined.

Back