• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

battle cats when

You have any feats for them? I know there are several Cats that make large explosions or something similar, so if you can get some consistent Height Scaling for them there’s a possibility to calc one or something. I’m not sure how the Scaling would work though- perhaps Base-Level Cats scale to Base Cats, Evolved Cats (or whatever they are, think Muscle Cat or Wall Cat) scale to Evolved Cats, and things like Ubers scale to other Ubers?

You have any feats for them? I know there are several Cats that make large explosions or something similar, so if you can get some consistent Height Scaling for them there’s a possibility to calc one or something. I’m not sure how the Scaling would work though- perhaps Base-Level Cats scale to Base Cats, Evolved Cats (or whatever they are, think Muscle Cat or Wall Cat) scale to Evolved Cats, and things like Ubers scale to other Ubers?
I mean there's tons of statements but I don't think feats will be reliable since there's only really the gameplay stuff which can't be scaled
the best think I can think of is that awakened bahamut cat can "destroy earth"

I mean there's tons of statements but I don't think feats will be reliable since there's only really the gameplay stuff which can't be scaled
I mean, we’ve scaled similar games before. Long as we have a general idea of what does what, we should be able to scale, so what’s stopping us?

I mean, we’ve scaled similar games before. Long as we have a general idea of what does what, we should be able to scale, so what’s stopping us?
oh, I'm not saying that they can't scale
it's just that destructive feats in particular can only come from statements, since we don't have a good idea of the size of any of the cats
the best things I can think of for the verse so far is planetary obilteration, flying cat destroying cities and attacking at lightspeed
as well as some possible death manipulation against zombies
speed in particular is gonna be an issue though

seriously I need someone to do this for me I'm an extremely lazy high schooler with no clue how to make profiles

I remember seeing the legend rares having star and even universe level feats. There’s also that bullet train cat who can move at like 300,000,000kph

I remember seeing the legend rares having star and even universe level feats. There’s also that bullet train cat who can move at like 300,000,000kph
it's same to say that there's also planetary level stuff at least in BC, cause of Cli One being likely capable of destroying earth, along with awakened bahamut being capable of destroying it
the closest thing I've seen to universal implication is kamukura being able to shake the heavens, and maybe shishilan "bridging the living and dead" so you're gonna have to point that out for me

Sorry, I think I can get them tomorrow, I’m kinda busy right now, though I know they’re on the Japanese legend rare‘s profiles. The Japanese translations of Mother Gaia and momoco have uni and star level feats respectively.

Back