• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Angel Alita Revision

Battle-angel-alita

Okay so i just finished rereading and getting up to date on BAA and last order and nothing in the manga links to some of the stats on the character profiles. I think the whole verse needs to be looked over as many seemed Wanked and a lot of links for evidence lead to dead pages. Meaning all the feats and calcs have no evidence for them anymore. I have loads of scans saved at the moment to look through so i can help out a bit but im new so not too good with editing
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_Angel_Alita

The Narutoforums calcs are functional, just not accessible for most members. Kavpeny and Ryukama will try to organise a wiki revision project in this regard when they find the time.

Why are they not accessible ? even with that from what ive read i dont see how many of the feats match up but thats just me. Awesome i look forward to seeing what comes up in a revision

They currently only allow Narutoforums members with 25 posts or more to view their calculation blogs.

Back