• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Batman normally opens with martial arts or batarangs, which do next to nothing. In fact, martial arts would get him killed due to Kars' absorption.

Precognition and Instinctive Reaction says no. And Batman Can almost certainly smell his different chemical composition.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Batman can smell chemical composition? He still wouldn't know that punching Kars is bad.
Considering Kars' Absorption is the fact his body is pretty much stomach acid, I doubt that sincerely.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Batman can smell chemical composition? He still wouldn't know that punching Kars is bad.
To be fair that's...arguable. He makes some completely stupid assumptions with the littlest bit of data. I'm sure if he senses a different chemical composition he'll play it safer

Kars' body behaves like stomach acid, but has no showings that make it any different in chemical composition to normal carbon based lifeforms. Its also much much stronger, being able to absorb at the cellular level. Also, Batman's resistances are for his batsuit, not his body.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Kars' body behaves like stomach acid, but has no showings that make it any different in chemical composition to normal carbon based lifeforms. Its also much much stronger, being able to absorb at the cellular level. Also, Batman's resistances are for his batsuit, not his body.
It doesn't have to be different. In fact, if there's no showings it's different, Batman can probably identify it even more easily.

Good thing he's wearing it.

How did he lose to the Thing with prior knowledge?

I assume there's exposed parts.

Also, Kars' body is LIKE acid, not LITERAL acid.

Kars also has a sizeable AP advantage and his boneblades can cut the suit to shreds.

TacticalNuke002 said:

Because that was before the revisions.

Nope. Bat suit is skin tight and more or less unexposed, except for maybe his face, and even that's a maybe.

There's still the whole "Sixth Sense" thing that Batman has.

TacticalNuke002 said:

Also, Kars' body is LIKE acid, not LITERAL acid.

Kars also has a sizeable AP advantage and his boneblades can cut the suit to shreds.
That's if he can hit the dude.

Also the Joker is a pretty solid super genius in his own right. Remember that he's generally out in the same skill tier as Bane and Ra's Al Ghul, if only because of how unpredictable he is.

And Kars is way more skilled than the Joker, having fought and eradicated his own race who had been fighting the Hamon tribe for generations.

>Generations

I don't usually say this, but LMAO.

That's about the level of Al Ghul, and Batman kicks his ass on a regular basis, and Batman is more skilled then Vandal Savage, who has 57,000 years of experience.

Also, Kars more or less only has experience with Hamon, which, while versatile, pales in comparison to Batman's experience of fighting villains with far more abilities then Kars.

In any case, they're at the level that they can at least trade blows with each other. And that's where AP advantage comes into play.

>At the level

Not with Batman's experience, instinctive reaction, and precognition. And definitely not if Batman figures out how strong Kars is.

Just saying, but Joker being able to keep up with Batman isn't a anti-feat for Batman, it's a feat for Joker.

Back