• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure user damage doesn't happen to the stand it works stand to user not user to stand and how is batman going to freeze jotaro when he has star platinum blocking him.

Wait, what? First, equipment increases his range, which is why I'm asking.

Two, at a close range, Batman gets beat to death.

As far as I can tell the user being wounded or impaired doesn't make the stand damaged, but it highly taxes the user. Him being frozen would still let him attack with SP.

I already said user damage doesn't transfer to the stand it only works stand to user

Jotaro has his intangible hear-tphasing thing. even if he is frozen SP will still be able to kick batman's ass and save jotaro from freezing either by destroying the ice or pumping jotaro's heart. i vote jojo

Calaca Vs said:
It's easier to say that SP will broke the ice to free Jotaro.
yeah yer right. especially considering SP can break diamond teeth. i said the heart htingy because jotaro might freeze to death and his heart could've stopped from the cold and so i gave an option on how jotaro would save himself in that case.

Gonna say Jotaro.

First, Strength. Batman's AP is somewhere around 800lbs and Jotaro's is some where around 32.3 tons.

Duribility: Batman is more durable than jotaro, but not Star Platinum.

Speed is equalized, so no advantage there.

Arsenal: Batman

Intellegnce and experince: Batman

Hax:Jotaro, as the time stop is barred and jotaro can't phase, this fight will be harder but Kujo should pull through.

Vote: Jotaro

I have several issues with that analysis

Where'd you get the AP values? That isn't what's on the profiles nor have I ever heard of either of those values

Batman isn't more durable

This is Jotaro without timestop

Supersonicstyle13 said:
Screwattack.
Batman has 8-C duribility while jotaro has 9-B
NO, JUST NO.

We don't use ScrewAttack's calcs here.

Jotaro's dura is almost Large Building level.

Batman is literally baseline Building level.

That being said, Jotaro FRA. If he's pushed around too much, he'll go straight for phasing.

Even being pushed Jotaro doesn't phase. Sadly the JoJo experts are out of the wiki but that's the case.

Or are you going to say that Batman'd push Jotaro more than any other Stand user that cornered him plenty of times during the show?

Wouldn't matter, Jotaro would still take it for the reasons mentioned above.

Back