• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OK so Jack has a 16x AP advantage and a lifting strength advantage while armed with precog, info analysis, retrocog to trace back enemies while Bats has a sheer intelligence gap and considerably better tech. Kinda leaning towards Bats for having superior tech and intelligence, which will allow Bruce to deal with the AP gap and other abilities of Jack and pressurize him, which will eventually weaken Jack's morale considerably.

Wouldn't a 16x AP advantage mean that Jack one-shots if he even pokes Batman? (obviously exaggerating, but you get my point). Batman would need to do a considerable amount to incap or kill him, whereas Jack practically kills with a slap.

With that in mind, I'm going incon here. Batman could definitely get the win with the range advantage, and even with speed equalised Batman probably has some abilities that could help ensure Jack doesn't get the hit in at close range. But Jack just needs to get one good hit in on Batman and he's toast.

DarkGrath said:
Wouldn't a 16x AP advantage mean that Jack one-shots if he even pokes Batman? (obviously exaggerating, but you get my point). Batman would need to do a considerable amount to incap or kill him, whereas Jack practically kills with a slap.
With that in mind, I'm going incon here. Batman could definitely get the win with the range advantage, and even with speed equalised Batman probably has some abilities that could help ensure Jack doesn't get the hit in at close range. But Jack just needs to get one good hit in on Batman and he's toast.
I think Jack's AP comes from his weapons? I'm not sure.

I'm not even sure why he's Small Building Level+, the Joker feat ranges him from Room level to Building level+ to Large Building Level, to Multiy City Block Level+.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
I think Jack's AP comes from his weapons? I'm not sure.
Jack's AP comes from damaging and outright stomping Jacob Frye with his punches, who can survive this. Jack, due to his Isu-Hybrid heritage, also scales above the Minotaur, who can do this. He's also literally stated to be physically 9-A on his profile, and he's much higher with weapons.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
I'm not even sure why he's Small Building Level+, the Joker feat ranges him from Room level to Building level+ to Large Building Level, to Multiy City Block Level+.
Batman is just Small Building level, not Small Building level+. AFAIK only the 9-A value of the bell feat for Joker was accepted.

Back