• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Harry doesn't even fit all the way inside of his invisibility cloak anymore. He's gotten too tall.

I'm not joking. It's outright stated multiple times in the final two books that his lower legs/ankles-downwards are still visibly exposed when he wears it now.

Harry apparates far away and uses Accio (the spell pulls objects closer to the speed of light) on Batman's utility belt, breaking his waist, leaving him crippled.

Speed of Light Accio is not allowed on VsBattles Wikia, since it is pretty much pure bullshit. Every single use of Accio in the Books and Movies disproved that. As for Harry is to big for the cloak: no, he is not. That was stated once, and at the time there were more than one person under the cloak.

Harry uses his cloak as much as he can and has used it infight on ocasion, like in the Caffee, to go into the Forbidden Forrest to die and throughout the Battle of Hogwarts. This should be closed for stomp, really. Batman has no way to defend against a number of spells and Protego alone pretty much wrecks havoc to his entire arsenal.

As for "Batman dodges Omega-Beams". How the heck would that work. Even Flash and Superman are not fast or nimble enough to dodge them, how would a guy like Batman do that.

Accio isn't Lightspeed. And Batman would win for the simple fact that he has faced against being far more powerful than anything in the Harry Potter universe. Harry's spells are absolutely nothing knew, and Batman is far more agile than Harry himself, and can simply get to him and one-shot him in like 10 different ways.

Batman will never get anywhere close to Harry. How would he do that? Harry can apparate away at any time, or just cast Levicorpus and have the fight end seconds after it begins.

As far as I know Batman has no Ranged Weaponry fast enough that Harry cannot react to them. And for Stealth we would need a Battlefield. And Harry could still summon Batmans Clothing Or his Ultility Belt if he cannot find him.

She also says Accio only works on objects in the same sentence.

Without taking into account the 2 scenes above, there's this from the books, which completely contradicts that:

"I'm almost certain of it," said Hermione grimly. "Watch your frog, it's escaping."
Harry pointed his wand at the bullfrog that had been hopping hopefully toward the other side of the table — "Accio!"— and it zoomed gloomily back into his hand.

Been meaning to ask, we're about to merge Batman's Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint profiles now, right?

The answer to this question will have some bearing over the matchup, btw.

She never said Accio pulls objects at the speed of light. lol Keyword: "close to.."

I'll stay with my argument. Harry apparates far away and uses Accio on Batman's utility belt, breaking his waist, and leaves him crippled.

Accio demonstrably doesn't pull objects at Relativistic speed. It takes over a minute for his broom to reach him in Goblet of Fire even though it is less than a kilometer away. Everytime someone uses Accio it moves as less than Subsonic speeds.

Harry doesn't even Apparate during duels anyway. Not only is it not IC for him to even think of that as an option, but his mastery over Apparition is nowhere near good enough for him to use it mid-combat. (Unlike other more experienced wizards like Dumbledore and Voldemort)

Is anyone gonna answer my question about the Batman profiles, though?

This is Harry in-character? Nah, he dies horribly. I thought it was blood lusted. (A Subsonic can still break your waist)

Being pulled at Subsonic speeds isn't enough to break Batman's waist, not when he has 8-C durability.

You know, even if Accio pulls an Objekt at only, I don't know, 200km/h, I am really not sure what that would do to a human. Near Instantaneous acceleration of your Hip-Region to that speed? I am honestly interested what would happen. Is that actually enough energy to rip someone though in the mid?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Being pulled at Subsonic speeds isn't enough to break Batman's waist, not when he has 8-C durability.

Hurricane's with lower speeds break through buildings, subsonic speeds will break his waist.

Back