• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spinoirr said:
batman knows how force works and moves
That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all.

Anyhow, Batman seems to have an stats advantage for now, though Cap does surpass Murdock and Sam by a good margin, it won't be enough. The shield though should tip it in his favour, Batman's not going to be using explosives left right and centre, and he could easily get caught in his own attack - not to mention that Cap can easily block it with his shield.

Steve on the other hand is going to be using it as his primary method of offense and defence, and nothing Bruce has can get through it and it's AP is far higher than Bruce's durability. He can dodge, sure, but he's not dodging every single one of his shield throws, bashes, etc.

One vote for Cap.

Spinoirr said:
batman knows how force works and moves
That's literally the worst argument against Cap's shield. It breaks so many laws of physics it's not funny.

Anyways, I'll wait for more input before voting.

Yes? What does that change? Cap is still physically that much weaker so a physical hit and he'd dead

Schnee One said:
Uhh……

You know 17x AP difference is an obvious AP stomp right?
Cap can one shot too with his shield, and that's gonna be his primary form of attack. I gave my vote for Cap due to his superior defence coupled with his one-shot shield.

Back