• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ap wise bats is Small Building level+ but black panther is only Small Building level same story with durability he also beats panther in stamina and they are around equal in intellegence so i wouldnt say every category.

Black Panther, has like multiple durability Negating equipment he carries on him. Bruce has no way around anything that has vibranium or adamantium in it. Stamina? Eh, I don't think so man.

vibranium has its limits, its not some unbreakabe sheild, with enough force or energy it will break and batman has 17 times panters ap i dont think vibranium will do anything here.

Bob8999 said:
vibranium has its limits, its not some unbreakabe sheild, with enough force or energy it will break and batman has 31 times panters ap i dont think vibranium will do anything here.
Both Iron Fist and Iron madwarf Bruce in overall strength, yet black panthers panther habit stayed in tact despite the numerous blows it took.

It's difficult to say it's consistently on that level however. If tat was enough Batman's explosives would be 4-B as well

So you're saying he took 7-A attacks?

I feel like that should be mentioned on his profile. I don't think it is? May have overlooked it

Vibranium having significantly higher Dura is extremely common in Marvel, look at Caps shield.

caps sheild and panthrs suit are diffrent the sheild is like an inch and a half of solid vibranium panthers suit is a couple milimeters of vibranium cloth. i dont think they are comparable.

That's not what my point is, Vibranium is consistently much stronger then that of the person wielding them, though yes, Caps shield is more durable as a whole.

However, while I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and assume Batman can one shot BP, BP not only is much more versatile but also has a massive range advantage, including his teleporting Daggers.

Also, when people say Batman is 17.5x stronger, do they mean this feat https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._that's_its_name#Kingpin_crushes_a_large_rock ?

Because this was not only done by someone who's fodder to BP (Kingpin is comparable if not downright inferior to Deadpool, who gets one shotted by people on BPs level) but the Vibranium suit adds an extra layer of protection.

While BP does have a range advantage, Batman is just as versatile and is immune to a good portion of Black Panther's hax. In addition, the higher AP of his bombs should be enough to out do the Vibranium Habit, and Batman has his own scaling above various 9-A feats.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Unless Bruce can wipe some Hulk/Thor level equipment, he's not getting past the Panther Habit.
Technically Black Panther's habit is just higher, not 4-B. If you think it should be treated as 4-B, I would say make a CRT. Batman's explosives have harmed Doomsday level foes before however, numerous times in fact.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
The only person to ever override the Panther Habit is the Hulk, and Batman does not carry around 4-B level bombs on him at all times without prep.
That doesn't change the fact that the only reason neither of their equipment are considered 4-B is because of consistency. If you want to have Black Panther's habit treated as 4-B, you have to make a CRT

We really need to sort out these inconsistencies... lol Black Panther is mostly portrayed to supposed to be able to tank higher tier enemy but inconsistent and can trade blows with lower tier, while Batman is usually portrayed to not supposed to be able to take hits from the higher tier yet sometimes also manage to take a hit or two from them.

In terms of AP, if Black Panther's dura is higher tier, Batman then also seemingly have explosives that just constantly shown to be able to harm higher tier and sometimes not shown as powerful so he most likely just has many different variants of explosives. However we don't even know if his strong explosives are part of his standard gear, and BP can probably just tank those anyways.

Meh, Vibranium is dumb, I am dumb, this is dumb.

That said, the Panther has better equipment overall.

Antvasima said:
That said, the Panther has better equipment overall.
Even assuming he has "better equipment", Batman is generally more expansive with his, has better non-arsenal related powers, and resists more

I never see you say anything in VS threads. In fact, I'm pretty sure you've said before that they're something you don't have any interest in.

Which makes your appearance here...well, surprising.

EDIT: I also constantly forget that you have a near-encyclopedic knowledge of several of these books, more so than a lot of the people who actually debate in Marvel & DC threads.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I never see you say anything in VS threads. In fact, I'm pretty sure you've said before that they're something you don't have any interest in.

Which makes your appearance here...well, surprising.
Nah this is nothing, Ant said that two anime girls solo marvel iirc

@MKON

Well, I am not interested in most versus threads, but I like both of these characters.

My analysis would be that Batman is more resourceful on his own, whereas the Panther has Vibranium equipment and a country full of warriors and scientists that help him out to pull off feats beyond Batman's usual scale.

On the other hand, Batman can build suits that can fight Darkseid, whereas the Panther can build suits that can be dismantled by the Hulk despite cheating by draining his energy.

On the third, the Panther is usually portrayed as far more ruthless and underhanded.

Back