• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized, Joker uses his Metal Bar, battle takes place at the same rooftop where Joker planned to blow up the ferries.

Batman: 1 (BluudyManikin777)

Joker: 1 (Moonshadow137)

Inconclusive:

Edit: Joker may also have acess to the Chechen's pet dogs should the match still be too one-sided.

Last edited:
In that case I guess I'll vote for Joker. His feats are way more impressive, being able to beat Dark Knight Batman to a pulp, and that guy can contend with a Bane who smashes stone like it's sandblocks.

His durability is also very very high, as he endures being hit by Batman on a routine basis, even laughing during a beating. Battinson will have an even harder time putting the guy down due to his high pain tolerance, so all in all Joker has the edge here.

DKT Batman’s AP scales lower than 2022 Batman’s Durability, so ultimately Joker would have a tough time putting him down too. Also with Batsy’s skill he should be able to unarm Joker, and that’s that. Joker may be able to handle hella hits, even to the point of liking it, but I feel Bat should have greater stamina and would therefore last long himself. I’m voting Batman

Last edited:
DKT Batman’s AP scales lower than 2022 Batman’s Durability, so ultimately Joker would have a tough time putting him down too. Also with Batsy’s skill he should be able to unarm Joker, and that’s that. Joker may be able to handle hella hits, even to the point of liking it, but I feel Bat should have greater stamina. I’m voting Batman
Though it is true Battinson's durability is a bit bigger than DK Batman AP, we must remember Battinson got knocked out by that explosion and was severely hurt by a shotgun round at melee range (which is technically only 9-C btw) and Joker's machine gun should be more powerful than that. On that note, since a Metal Bar does "concussive damage" of very high caliber, he's provavly got an edge here, 'cause it is known for being very useful against armored people.

And as a side note, I don't really think Battinson is that much more skilled than Joker, being that he contended with DK Batman who was trained by several ninjas and monks and whatnot, including Liam Neeson Ra's Al Ghul himself. Besides he has never fought someone as tricky and misleading as joker, with bladed shoes and his taser (shouldn't it ignore the armor btw?) to distract Battinson.

All of that, added to Joker's durability being far greater than Battinson's AP, should give him a pretty nice edge.

Also we must note he has terrain advantage in this match, as he already knows the layout of this rooftop and could most likely use it to his advantage with his Genius intellect and all.

Batman out skills so he could easily disharm the joker, and now joker with 9-C attacks will have trouble dealing with Batman’s 9-B suit. Batman will have trouble to deal with jokers dura too, but even here Batman will last longer and has things like explosives who are nearly 9-B
Vote for batman

And as a side note, I don't really think Battinson is that much more skilled than Joker, being that he contended with DK Batman who was trained by several ninjas and monks and whatnot, including Liam Neeson Ra's Al Ghul himself. Besides he has never fought someone as tricky and misleading as joker, with bladed shoes and his taser (shouldn't it ignore the armor btw?) to distract Battinson.
About this though?

Back