• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bastard!! downgrades or upgrades

Bumping Anthrax's DC/Durability Dow

The evidence for continental-level is based off of a story about Anthrax and her fight with Dragon Knight, like boiling oceans and sinking continents and shaking the planet . However, such stories were proven to be fabrications to hide the true battle that occurred between the Angels and the demons. The credibility of the fight ever happening was questioned . It is much more likely that all of that destruction, if it ever happened, was caused by Satan's army and the Seraphs. Therefore for the sake of veracity, I propose bumping Anthrax down to Country level+ via powerscaling off of DS's Black Sabbath which is 3-digit teratons and because that's how much devastation she should have brought after her revival.

Bumping Anthrax's Speed Down..... or Not?

So the only reason I could find for LS reactions was Gara catching Anthrax's energy beam which he called a light ray . I haven't seen any feat of anthrax reacting to anything near light-speed or being stated to do so. So if this is right, then several pre-timeskip humans should be upgraded to FTL via powerscaling off of Gara (although DS has reacted to Anthrax's light beams). Otherwise, massive outlier.... and Anthrax should be downgraded to Hypersonic+.

That's just for base Anthrax though, astral Anthrax should indeed be FTL.

Back