• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Superboy-Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Matthew, and it was portrayed as a physical explosion within the comicbook itself, not as a higher-dimensional event.

Why don't we write 3-A, likely higher (has punched through the Fifth dimension to kidnap Mr. Mxy with Annataz's help, breached Monarch's armor whose explosion could affect space time)

.... I forgot he punched through the Fifth Dimension. Isn't that considered an outlier though ?

Also... Slightly out of topic momentarily .... Annataz is an alternate Universe Zatanna. Saying they scale to each other is... Questionable. It's literally saying two alternate versions of a character are equal. I'm seriously finding that odd. It's basically a completely different character, different backstory, different universe. Why is it that hard to believe that Annataz and Zatanna can have different levels of power ?

Given how Matt used it in the Superboy Prime VS Hit debate, no.

Well, Atannaz does have feats to have repressed Mr. Mxy's power enough for Boy Prime tohurt him so...

.... Okay then . I guess not.

Just through scaling purposes, she is stronger than Mxy. The feats cannot debunk that whatsoever . However, We also have no idea what happens to her, because she says an encantation before being "destroyed" .

We cannot scale Prime from Mxyzptlk. That is standard comicbook complete lack of powerscaling logic.

I was trying to scale Annataz to Mxy, not Prime to Mxy. Needing Annataz for that is a clear example of how Prime and Mxy don't scale to each other normally . Also, i wasn't sure about that, so thanks for clarifying, but we weren't scaling him to Mxy. Rather... The Fifth Dimension. Still personally believe it's an outlier.

Prime defeated Annataz and Annataz depowered Mxyzptlk. This does not make any sense.

Can we drop this subject? I am tired and busy.

Let's wait for Matthew to update the Prime and Sodam Yat profiles to 3-A.

One more statement: Annataz is also a Glass-Canon. Superboy Prime beating Annataz is more PIS than Annataz beating Mxy, which is supported. He shouldn't be resistant to magic above Mxy if he is much weaker than him . That's it. I'll drop it.

Annataz ahouldn't be able to beat a character enormously more powerful than the Spectre either.

Wait... Because she is an Alternate Universe Zatanna ? So you're saying if an AU counterpart has higher feats than the original version, it's an outlier for the AU version ? What ? That makes no sense. Annataz only had one feat in one comic. One. And you're discrediting it because she is from a different universe with a different backstory and everything. There is no indication she was suppose to be comparable to Zatanna. Can you tell me how you came to that conclusion ?

She is supposed to be an exactly as powerful mirror copy of Zatanna, similarly to the Crime Syndicate.

Anyway, I will close this thread now. I am extremely busy with other tasks, and cannot afford the time to argue with you any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back