• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nani? He all sasuke did vs them was chidori stream and sword he has ALOT more in his bag naruto has no knowledge of

Narutos only wincon is landing a RS which is NOT happening. Sasuke can still target pressure points with chidori senbon omnidirectional defense that can paralyze with chidori stream and is just a beter fighter at this point. Not to mention he can just GJGG
Naruto has gotten a lot stronger and faster since when he fought Sasuke initially. As I've shown several times, he went toe to toe with the Deva Path in cqc and I'm also sure you remember him defeating the Deva Path in Base after weakening it. As for genjutsu, that may work, although at this point he hasn't shown any genjutsu that can just completely immobilize an opponent ending the fight right there. Just things that have manipulated their perception or supressed chakra.

He got stronger and faster yes but the gap was shown and implied to be big, iirc even after the RS stuff he still thought he was behind sasuke. He went toe to toe with a not full power pain and defeated a VERY weakened pain. He sorta sai with his genjutsu that induces fear

He got stronger and faster yes but the gap was shown and implied to be big, iirc even after the RS stuff he still thought he was behind sasuke. He went toe to toe with a not full power pain and defeated a VERY weakened pain. He sorta sai with his genjutsu that induces fear
Do you mean it was shown and implied to NOT be big?

He didn't necessarily say that. It was before he defeated Kakuzu that he thought he needed to catch up with Sasuke, and actually seemed to think defeating Kakuzu would prove to himself he had caught up with him.
Naruto Chapter 340 Page 23

Maybe not FP, but it's still PAIN. And sure, that Pain was very weakened.

Would Naruto be so scared of Sasuke though?

It was shown and implied during their meeting is what I meant. He did close the gap with RS but it still seems he's behind plus it'll never hit

Idk if naruto would be scared to the point where he's struggling to breathe like sai but it'll defineitly have an effect on him not to mention other subtle/distracting genjutsu he can use. Imagine he uses a GJ that makes naruto think he landed a RS that would waste alot of his chakra

It was shown and implied during their meeting is what I meant. He did close the gap with RS but it still seems he's behind plus it'll never hit

Idk if naruto would be scared to the point where he's struggling to breathe like sai but it'll defineitly have an effect on him not to mention other subtle/distracting genjutsu he can use. Imagine he uses a GJ that makes naruto think he landed a RS that would waste alot of his chakra
He got a lot stronger with training in the PA tho

Sure it'd be useful but it's not a be all end all

lmao well said but even if he closed the ap and speed gap sasuke still has things like kirin genjutsu the unblockable chidori sword that numbs your body etc

Now that I think about it, I guess this match might be a bit unfair since Naruto now scales above Sannin level while even CM2 Sasuke doesn't...

Alright, I've changed it to be more fair. Base Naruto now has no knowledge while Sasuke has full and is able to use CM2.

Back