• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Battle takes place in the place where Deidara and Sasuke fought. Naruto has no knowledge while Sasuke has full knowledge.

Naruto:

Sasuke:

Inconclusive:
Naruto VS Sasuke Giant Poster Art Print X3210 : Amazon.ca: Home

Last edited:
@OP

Sasuke created Kirin by using the heat from Itachi's amaterasu, as well as using the fire dragon technique in Curse Mark Stage 2. I daresay he doesn't meet the conditions to use Kirin in this fight. No sharingan, Naruto is putting him to sleep for good.

I mean technically base Naruto killed Deva path. SM and BM just weakened him a little bit ;)
A severly weakened Deva Path
@OP

Sasuke created Kirin by using the heat from Itachi's amaterasu, as well as using the fire dragon technique in Curse Mark Stage 2. I daresay he doesn't meet the conditions to use Kirin in this fight. No sharingan, Naruto is putting him to sleep for good.
He'd probably be able to use it if he shot enough fireballs into the sky. Also he still has the 3 tomoe Sharingan. When I said Base I meant no CS, not not Sharingan. Anyways, no Sharingan Sasuke blitzed Tenchi Bridge Arc Naruto, so it's not like he won't hold his own
Naruto Chapter 307 Page 13
Naruto Chapter 307 Page 14
Naruto Chapter 307 Page 15

Voting Sasuke just because this version of base Naruto is basically featless, he's just unquantifiably more powerful than his earlier version that was getting pretty much blitzed by Sasuke.

I kinda forgot about that to be honest, not sure why you were dismissing Naruto killing Deva Path then, if he's shown to be able to fight Deva Path who isn't weakened.
That Deva Path was also weakened. He just did a Chaotic Shinra Tensei and couldn't use Shinra Tensei his main move. But it's still impressive.

Voting for Naruto. This was Naruto post-Sage Training and post-RasenShuriken training, he'd have a ton of Chakra and would already be aware of Sasuke's moveset, while Sasuke wouldn't, given Sasuke's lack of knowledge about the RasenShuriken and what not. You could argue Kirin but Sasuke needs to meet conditions he can't in this matchup so yeah

Voting for Naruto. This was Naruto post-Sage Training and post-RasenShuriken training, he'd have a ton of Chakra and would already be aware of Sasuke's moveset, while Sasuke wouldn't, given Sasuke's lack of knowledge about the RasenShuriken and what not. You could argue Kirin but Sasuke needs to meet conditions he can't in this matchup so yeah
Well he wouldn't know EVERYTHING about Sasuke's moveset. There are quite a few Chidori variants he has that could catch Naruto off guard. Also he could use the Sharingan to analyze the Rasenshuriken before Naruto uses it. Sasuke also likely has a speed advantage since Sasuke almost blitzed Deidara from a medium distance, while Deidara could substitue out of a KM0 Naruto attack and fight Guy Lee Neji and Ten Ten and substitute again then.

Well he wouldn't know EVERYTHING about Sasuke's moveset. There are quite a few Chidori variants he has that could catch Naruto off guard. Also he could use the Sharingan to analyze the Rasenshuriken before Naruto uses it. Sasuke also likely has a speed advantage since Sasuke almost blitzed Deidara from a medium distance, while Deidara could substitue out of a KM0 Naruto attack and fight Guy Lee Neji and Ten Ten and substitute again then.
It says base Sasuke doesn't it? Plus I'm aware he wouldn't know everything but he still has a knowledge advantage against Sasuke. Besides Naruto could swap hands with a semi weakened Pain and then kill a weakened pain.

It says base Sasuke doesn't it? Plus I'm aware he wouldn't know everything but he still has a knowledge advantage against Sasuke. Besides Naruto could swap hands with a semi weakened Pain and then kill a weakened pain.
Base=3 Tomoe Sasuke

True, although I kinda think Sasuke could do the same.

Uh no why would we? It's lightning
Not cus of that, I could’ve sworn I saw a calc for it, that used itachi sharingan speed or some shit idk, also what feats does this base naruto even have, would holding back kakashi account for something, maybe ? cus that’s about the only thing i can think of

Not cus of that, I could’ve sworn I saw a calc for it, that used itachi sharingan speed or some shit idk, also what feats does this base naruto even have, would holding back kakashi account for something, maybe ? cus that’s about the only thing i can think of
Well the site doesn't accept that calc whatever it is.

Base Naruto contended with the Deva Path in cqc
12.jpg

And also defeated Kakuzu.

Narutos only wincon is landing a RS which is NOT happening. Sasuke can still target pressure points with chidori senbon omnidirectional defense that can paralyze with chidori stream and is just a beter fighter at this point. Not to mention he can just GJGG

Back