• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Lille Barro vs Espeon

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Lille: 0

Espeon: 2

Incon: 0

I don't think Lille has X-Axis in this key from looking at his AP section. So Espeon probably lives long enough to precog (it has passive mind-reading and precognition) and then mindhax, which Lille has no resistance to.

GyroNutz said:
I don't think Lille has X-Axis in this key from looking at his AP section. So Espeon probably lives long enough to precog (it has passive mind-reading and precognition) and then mindhax, which Lille has no resistance to.
Huh? ofc his Base form has X-Axis which he uses with his sniper.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Base Lille can use normal abilities or the X-Axis with his sniper.
I'm not sure if there's a misunderstanding; what I meant to say is that X-Axis can technically be considered to be more difficult to deal with if it's base Lille, as there's no projectile involved.

WeeklyBattles said:
Endure protects Espeon from being oneshot as well
Hypnosis and Yawn put Lille to sleep
This ability has been demonstrated to work even against Ability which completly ignore dura? also, Hypnosis and Yawn has a range limit, Lille literally abuse of his range so he wont getting close to espeon.

Yes, there are actually a lot of pokemon moves that ignore durability and Endure lets the pokemon survive it

Espeon can teleport into his range and then all it has to do is make eye contact and the opponent is put to sleep

Espeon is not dead lol, precog, instinctive reaction/teleportation spam/putting the opponent to sleep via looking at them/Endure ensures that

What is he going to see with precog actually

There is not a projectile or travel speed it just pierces the target

How does precog work? If Espeon can see Lille take a stance with precog, he'll assume there's a projectile or it's an instant attack. It might use a defensive move or teleport. At least, that's what I think can happen.

Ok first off can espeon actually see Lile.

Second can espeon survive Lile flexing his reiatsu

Third what range can espeon put him to sleep from

Paul Frank said:
Ok first off can espeon actually see Lile.
Second can espeon survive Lile flexing his reiatsu

Third what range can espeon put him to sleep from
1. Yes, Pokemon with the trap seer iq skill like Espeon can see the invisible. Besides, Espeon'd be able to sense him too.

2. Idk what that does, if it's AP based then easily.

3. The range that they start at, potentially several kilometres.

All he would see in precog is a hole or two appearing in him

Also yikes why is the range 2.5 meters Lile is a sniper he uses ranged attacks this is kinda not good for him

@Sigurd Espeon can see anythign the opponent will do, if He needs to pull out his gun then he's going to be put to sleep before he even gets a chance to use it

Back