• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Lille Barro vs Espeon

The Causality said:
Before talking about X-Asis stuff, what is the scaling chain of Pokemon's 7-A?
Pupitar has a 531 megaton feat by thrashing around, third stages (so all 7-A Pokemon) upscale pretty massively.

They're also unaffected by 300-something megaton attacks (defog)

Okay, if this is true, Lille has like a massive AP advantage (i really dont know why Bleach's top tier aren' 6-C at this point)

The Causality said:
Okay, if this is true, Lille has like a massive AP advantage (i really dont know why Bleach's top tier aren' 6-C at this point)
Alright, well how high is base Lille into 7-A?

The Causality said:
Vote Lille?

An AP advantage means absolutely nothing when your opponent can put you to sleep by looking at you and has passive precog that lets it know everything youre going to do

Yeah precog is good but reiatsu crushing is not good.

I would've voted for Espeon since I'm assuming that if you can see someone pointing a weapon at you and you somehow take damage, the first move would be is to play defense. So it's either a toss up on whether Espeon teles away and hypnos or tries to run and gets hit anyway. But then reiatsu crushing with AP gap makes things not good.

GyroNutz said:
Can someone answer this please? I'd like to know, even if Espeon probably shoots first.

GyroNutz said:
The Causality said:
It's really pretty long

• Toshiro is 522 Megaton in the Arancar Arc
  • Vizards scale to this as they can fight Opponent stronger than Allibel who scale to this
  • Aizen One shotted all the Vizards and the Capitains in base form
  • Ichigo with Mask injured Aizen.
  • Casual Gin Overpowered and defeated Ichigo with Mask
  • Isshin, Yoruichi and Urahara (who are arguably stronger than Base Aizen) can fight on part with Casual Semi Evolution Aizen who is much stronger than base form
  • Semi serious Semi evolution Aizen defeated the tree
  • Aizen processed to another evolution and became much stronger than before
  • Serious Gin injured Evolution Aizen.
And Gin is nowhere near to the level of Bankai Fullbringer Ichigo who is like a fodder against the strongests Sternritter. Honestly i've skipped many many other things (i've only talked about the Arancar arc, nothing about the Quincy Arc.

See that's the issue. Does that mean Endure can allow Espeon to survive an attack that ignores conventional durability? It's like the space where it's head suddenly disappears. That's the issue with some pokemon moves when applied irl.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Yeah precog is good but reiatsu crushing is not good.

I would've voted for Espeon since I'm assuming that if you can see someone pointing a weapon at you and you somehow take damage, the first move would be is to play defense. So it's either a toss up on whether Espeon teles away and hypnos or tries to run and gets hit anyway. But then reiatsu crushing with AP gap makes things not good.
Who do you vote for now?

Ciruno Fortes said:
See that's the issue. Does that mean Endure can allow Espeon to survive an attack that ignores conventional durability? It's like the space where it's head suddenly disappears. That's the issue with some pokemon moves when applied irl.
Endure means that Espeon will survive any attack with 1 HP. From 11-C to 0

Endure wouldn't let espeon survive that it's an nlf to say it would

It also wouldn't let him survive being reiatsu crushed because it's not one Attack it's just a constant thing

So

Lile flexes his reiatsu

>Endure means that Espeon will survive any attack with 1 HP. From 11-C to 0

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one. That's NLF to me.

Not sure on vote yet. Leaning on Barro.

TheMasculineMineta said:
Endure means that Espeon will survive any attack with 1 HP. From 11-C to 0
That's pretty NLF, but for the purpose of this match Endure should let Espeon live one hit

Ciruno Fortes said:
>Endure means that Espeon will survive any attack with 1 HP. From 11-C to 0

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one. That's NLF to me.

Not sure on vote yet. Leaning on Barro.
Oof. Sorry.

@Sigurd Read the manga, decapitation actually happens lol

As does vertical and horizontal bisection, being burned alive, and being melted by acid

GyroNutz said:
@Causality, which part does base Lille come into that?
Basically Lille is able to One Shot a members of the Royal guard who can Solos the Soul Socity and within it, All the 12 Capitain (Not Yamamoto) pré war who are much stronger than Gin. the scaling is much longer than the one i've made above. that why i think that Bleach top tier should be 6-C at this point.

Those seem like they're breaching gameplay mechanics ngl. I'm looking at the wiki and most of the anime and manga moves seem to be bracing themselves to avoid being knocked out or countering attacks.

I would not want to see a pokemon get decapitated unless it's Ditto.

@Weekly

Jesus christ for real? Pokemon manga is brutal.

@TMM

No worries grapeguy, but yeah just seems too much for me to think that trasncendal Cluthulu level attacks wont wipe out someone with Endure.

Even if we assume that it let's him survive anything with 1hp that doesn't matter because he's getting reiatsu crushed to death the second the fight starts

It's not one attack either it's just a continuous downpour of Liles reiatsu onto him

WeeklyBattles said:
As does vertical and horizontal bisection, being burned alive, and being melted by acid
Interesting, can you show a scan of a Pokemon using endure to survive decapitation?

WeeklyBattles said:

Didn't Charmeleon cut off an Ekans' head or tail or something?

@The Causality Well the novel did have a statement that makes Base Lille and a bunch of other characters High 6-A via powerscaling. So their tier will probably change a couple months from now.

Peter1129 said:
@The Causality Well the novel did have a statement that makes Base Lille and a bunch of other characters High 6-A via powerscaling. So their tier will probably change a couple months from now.
Really? Good new then, this 7-A Scaling is just ridiculously long

Back