• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Killua hypersonic+ calc

Upload it on a blog post on our fandom.

What? This is exactly why it's an outlier.
Greed Island Gon is monstrously faster and stronger than Nenless Killua is, and only then he could perform this kind of feat.

not tryna sound like a rat but why wouldn’t it upscale gon?if you are inferring to the calc that puts him at hypersonic I get how it puts him at hypersonic but How would that disprove the hypersonic+ meta I made

No.
This is a Nenless Killua, far weaker than literally anything after Heaven's Arena, and you're telling me that, instead of redeeming Killua's feat as an outlier since he shouldn't be capable of being faster than Greed Island Gon, we should just forcefully upscale a Gon who was just barely that speed, just so that Killua's Feat isn't contradictory to the Scaling?

Yeah, how about no?

No.
This is a Nenless Killua, far weaker than literally anything after Heaven's Arena, and you're telling me that, instead of redeeming Killua's feat as an outlier since he shouldn't be capable of being faster than Greed Island Gon, we should just forcefully upscale a Gon who was just barely that speed, just so that Killua's Feat isn't contradictory to the Scaling?

Yeah, how about no?
Killua family does these kind of things, also, yeah, its Nenless Killua, so, Nen Killua just scales higher

Anyway, your calc is wrong in the first place, what the hell was that 0.00058s timeframe.
You should use either 0.08s, or 0.013s for blitzing human reaction, or perception.

Leading to: 3,2603/0,08 = 40,75375m/s, just barely Subsonic

or 3,2603/0,013 = 250,79230769230m/s, Subsonic+

Killua family does these kind of things, also, yeah, its Nenless Killua, so, Nen Killua just scales higher
That's irrelevant to the point I'm making

Nen Killua and Gon were just BARELY reaching that speed, and they already were FAR above Nenless Killua.
If the feat WERE Hypersonic, which it absolutely wasn't, it would have been an outlier.
Yorkshin Characters were Supersonic, stop it

Does they have statements that they cant reach these speeds? if not, it just means that Nen Killua and Gon upscales to it
What? That's not how Scaling works

Much, MUCH faster characters have lower speed feats than this Nenless, and weak-ass Killua.

That's enough to rule it as an outlier.

What? That's not how Scaling works
thats exactly how scaling works, stronger characters > weaker characters, faster characters > slower characters, so, if a character can match Nen Killua, it means that he is way faster than Nenless killua that peformed the feat
Much, MUCH faster characters have lower speed feats than this Nenless, and weak-ass Killua.
the feat is not relevant. they upscale to it, so, they are way faster than weakass nenless killua

Instead of arguing about a potential outlier feat that was never even relevant in the first place, I would really appreciate if you gave your opinion on this matter. This will definitely affect some calculations.

thats exactly how scaling works, stronger characters > weaker characters, faster characters > slower characters, so, if a character can match Nen Killua, it means that he is way faster than Nenless killua that peformed the feat

the feat is not relevant. they upscale to it, so, they are way faster than weakass nenless killua
Let's get this straight.

So, the verse before greed island and Chimera Ant had CONSISTENT Supersonic and Low Tier Hypersonic speed feats at characters doing their best.

So, instead of considering the MULTIPLE examples of lower speed, we take this one feat from Killua, approaching Cheetu's Casual Speed, and upscale everyone from it instead of considering it the outlier in the middle of dozen of far lower examples?

Did I get this right?

So, the verse before greed island and Chimera Ant had CONSISTENT Supersonic and Low Tier Hypersonic speed feats at characters doing their best.

So, instead of considering the MULTIPLE examples of lower speed, we take this one feat from Killua, approaching Cheetu's Casual Speed, and upscale everyone from it instead of considering it the outlier in the middle of dozen of far lower examples?

Did I get this right?
Yes

Like to see how a nenless kilua is faster than cheetu, when a nen and much faster kilua won't even perceive him

Oh no I think you are misunderstanding this, calm down and read again, what it implies if nenless kilua get the rating is
Nenless kilua >>>> cheetu >>>> nen kilua
Nah. Nenless Killua has the feat, so, even if Nen Killua doesnt have others feats, he still scales above Nenless Killua, so, Cheetu >> Nen Killua >> Nenless Killua feat

Nah. Nenless Killua has the feat, so, even if Nen Killua doesnt have others feats, he still scales above Nenless Killua, so, Cheetu >> Nen Killua >> Nenless Killua feat
You are so confused.
What about cheetu feats and every other feat that says its an outlier and what about the fact that the calc is wrong??
Get some sleep

Okay, couple things here;
I could regurgitate what everyone else has said;
Bad calc
Bad presumption of Jones being Subsonic+
Bad scaling to later showings

All in all, I absolutely adore HxH, so I have to disagree firmly. This is just terrible, all around.

Bad calc

All in all, I absolutely adore HxH, so I have to disagree firmly. This is just terrible, all around.
yeah, the calc is wrong anyways

You are so confused.
What about cheetu feats and every other feat that says its an outlier and what about the fact that the calc is wrong??
Get some sleep
He needs some sleep.

Don't even bother.
See this reply to which he said yes:
Let's get this straight.

Did I get this right?

He basically denies the very concept of Outlier, and thinks that we should just upscale everyone based on a feat that's much higher than other feats with their best performance.

"All the other feats are irrelevant, this one, for... some reason, has priority over them"

Bad calc

Yeah, the result itself is actually Subsonic. We're just arguing semantics, and the hypothetical scenario where the calculation was correct.

Yeah, the result itself is actually Subsonic. We're just arguing semantics, and the hypothetical scenario where the calculation was correct.
Ah, I don’t do woodchuck arguments very well, but I’ll play along.

If this ‘were true, and facts,’ which is most definitely is not.
The entire verse would need a massive rehaul, not just a couple characters, but quite literally almost the entire verse.
Having Hypersonic+ Killua prior to even learning Nen, which he gained a massive boost from physically, would then have him equal to Netero’s Hypersonic+ as waaaaay to low, considering he’s leagues, literally, above Pre-Nen Killua.

Btw, I'm trying to get Netero to Massively Hypersonic via some feats he's done. For some reason, even though he overwhelmed Pitou, who has a MHS feat linked in the Hunter x Hunter's page, he's not rated as MHS
I still don’t know how I feel about MHS HxH, I’m not too sold on Killua’s Electricity Manipulation being actual Lightning speed. Mainly cause I’ve never ventured too far into it myself, and I’ve yet to see a convincing argument.

I still don’t know how I feel about MHS HxH, I’m not too sold on Killua’s Electricity Manipulation being actual Lightning speed. Mainly cause I’ve never ventured too far into it myself, and I’ve yet to see a convincing argument.
I see. Netero's MHS Feat against Pitou is definitely the most solid feat there, it uses the information directly given by the manga to reach the result.

Killua's lightning has always had some sort of debate around it.

I think, ultimately, it was agreed that:
  • It has the properties of electricity
  • It originally came from a natural source (a taser/plus Killua needs real electricity to recharge)
  • It has more than enough potency to match real lightning (thus, having enough drift speed)

Which would be enough, but on top of that, we have the fact that no one in the verse ever reacted to it, which makes it consistent.

Back